Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 96

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mishty: That last bumper sticker ... *Thud!* You are excusedddd soldier! πŸ˜† Oye! Maaneet will have to keep their eyes open next week .. they gotta find each other right? Haha :P

Sylvia: LOL eeeeevillllllllllll :P We should... if anyone starts fuming and decides to make some unwanted comments about GCs win :P then we shall dislike like there's no tomorrow!

Shalini: Heyyy Souljah! :)

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Just watched yesterday's epi again ... man oh man ... the most beautiful scene was the one where Maan is hallucinating and thinks Geet is sitting on the bed .. it had such a calm, peaceful, and easy ambiance ... the way her hair flew in the wind ... her holding the doll like an adorable child, and Maan looking onto his lady sitting on the bed smiling with content .. and in a short second .. she vanishes! <33 Such a beautifully enacted scene!! I was going awww the whole time .. especially when My Baby smilessssssss OMG! <3

And the most impactful and hard hitting scene ofcourse hands down .. MaanDev confrontation!! What powerful dialogues.. all I could say was: Wow Dev .. you grew a spine! What guts .. eh? Speaking to Maan Singh Khurana like that! I was like .. this man has enough guts to go and speak to him because as per his own words.. no one has ever dared to speak to MSK like that before. But when it comes to love .. anything and everything happens!

Z
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Z. if anyone opposes GC's win then all hell will break loose.he's gonna win this fair and square.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sounds good to me captain....i'm itching to click the dislike button...i think the battle is getting to me...πŸ˜†

shalini...soldier...i loved the way you were ready to click the dislike button too...πŸ˜† ...we'll get our chance soon...the captain is on our side...πŸ˜‰

bumpeeeeeeeeeer's............. where is my maan leg shot....😭
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Z. if anyone opposes GC's win then all hell will break loose.he's gonna win this fair and square.

well said...i hope they have a segment where they let know that he won just like DD...DD was so happy..i want to see GC's melting smile
undisclosed thumbnail
yeah Z!...i loved yesterday's episode...i was with out words for like a good hour...i didn't know what to write down first...the hallucinating part was brilliant...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Aww hell .. if they DON'T have a segment where they tell Gurmeet he won ... I will be LIVID! 😑 He's back ... they should be able to tell him and we should be able to see his smile and his THANKYOU I LOVE YOU just like DD! I loved DDs reaction .. she couldn't believe it awww :)

Sylvia: Mishty has gone to the eye-doctor with her kid .. so she'll be back on duty after she returns ;)

Z
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if that happens someone is gonna have to rush me to the emergency roomπŸ˜†
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Just watched yesterday's epi again ... man oh man ... the most beautiful scene was the one where Maan is hallucinating and thinks Geet is sitting on the bed .. it had such a calm, peaceful, and easy ambiance ... the way her hair flew in the wind ... her holding the doll like an adorable child, and Maan looking onto his lady sitting on the bed smiling with content .. and in a short second .. she vanishes! <33 Such a beautifully enacted scene!! I was going awww the whole time .. especially when My Baby smilessssssss OMG! <3

And the most impactful and hard hitting scene ofcourse hands down .. MaanDev confrontation!! What powerful dialogues.. all I could say was: Wow Dev .. you grew a spine! What guts .. eh? Speaking to Maan Singh Khurana like that! I was like .. this man has enough guts to go and speak to him because as per his own words.. no one has ever dared to speak to MSK like that before. But when it comes to love .. anything and everything happens!

Z

the dream segment was so warm...for a second he had a tender smile while seeing his adorable Geet
undisclosed thumbnail
awww...mishty, i hope everything is ok....