BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Maya: It was the farmhouse epi during their breakup when he manhandles her into dancing with him .. right before the SLAP!

Z
oh ok...the pic says another story than the actual scene
UFF Mishty .. the way he was looking at her while removing the dupatta .. my heart was doing somersaults .. ☺️

Z
QUOTE=Maaneet-is-best]

Yea .. and she accidently calls him Maan ... her man would be like HUH? Don't tell me you fell in love with Maan Singh Khurana again, while I was gone! 🤣

Z

I bet Rosh still does that even when hubby is in town and when he asks when, she says "while you were sleeping"🤣

Dee, Maan is taking the dupatta flight again, where are you my "politically want to be correct" soldier☺️

[/QUOTE]

hehehehehehee - YES YES... you know that more than anything his obsession is with her dupatta right.... I just love how he pretends to look away every time her dupatta sarak's from her shoulder... and then looks right back!! SHO SHWEET - and TAUBA TAUBA!!! 

My imagination running wild yet again!!! 

UFF Mishty .. the way he was looking at her while removing the dupatta .. my heart was doing somersaults .. ☺️

Z
we will soon have dupatta taking and chori undoing scenes...so be ready for more somersaults

[/QUOTE]

This was his own way of telling her.. I am not looking away while dupatta is off you anymore... I made it a khoon bhari maang... iska koi to reward milna chahiye.. SR nahi to dupatta removal hi sahi!!! hamari kahani THODI to aage badni chahiye na!!

On a serious note - this would have been the most logical episode for them to save ILU to each other but no..... CVs waited and gave us SUCH special ILUs from both... bravo CVs 👏
Originally posted by Maya_P

oh ok...the pic says another story than the actual scene

Maya, you got one more to add to your list👍🏼, but also please explain to your innocent soldiers in detail😭
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Maya, you got one more to add to your list👍🏼, but also please explain to your innocent soldiers in detail😭
hahaha...r u sure they r innocent...they r pretending to be innocent just like Maan
uffff maan is just so perfect. i want him❤️😍 when he's bad...all hell breaks loose but when he's romantic, he makes my heart melt and make me go nuts for him.
Originally posted by Maya_P

hahaha...r u sure they r innocent...they r pretending to be innocent just like Maan

Maan is truly innocent and he only does one thing at a time, like here, eyes are not looking anyehere else, ahem, ahem..........we soldiers are like that too😍

Originally posted by shalini01

uffff maan is just so perfect. i want him❤️😍 when he's bad...all hell breaks loose but when he's romantic, he makes my heart melt and make me go nuts for him.

I LOVE HIM THE MOST when he is naughty!!!! 

-> Hand holding scene where he puts geet on the spot
-> Or the office scene right after Geet accidentally spills water on that file while romancing with Maan and in the office Maan asking how it happened.... so naughty!!!

And he does all this with such serious face too! OMG!!!