Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

Guys.......i'm signig off now! Tomorrow is Monday...and I also have to wake up early to pick up hubby from the airport. Gonna see him after 10 long days!☺️

have a lovely Sunday ..all of you!🤗
See ya tomorrow ..if possible....might not be able to come online mostly, but shall try to pop in to vote!
Chao my beauties!
Keep the bumping going on😆

awwwww see ya tomorrow. we'll do our best here.😊 🤗
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys.......i'm signig off now! Tomorrow is Monday...and I also have to wake up early to pick up hubby from the airport. Gonna see him after 10 long days!☺️

See ya tomorrow ..if possible....might not be able to come online mostly, but shall try to pop in to vote!
Chao my beauties!

tc and have fun

Chao my beauties!

Goodnight Rosh - enjoy time with Hubby, afterall you have acquired much inspiration from Maaneet for all practical purposes, for your sweet-dreams and meeting your hubby😉

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww you guys are MASTT! 😆

Byeee Rosh have fun with your hubby .. try not to think of Maan too much! 😆

How are we doin out there? Goshhh I can't wait till the epi comes out and they announce our winner

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Ooooooooooooo Mishty .. that was a REAL bump !! And a hard one at that! There was too much bumping in that one sceneee UFF!

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Ooooooooooooo Mishty .. that was a REAL bump !! And a hard one at that! There was too much bumping in that one sceneee UFF!

Z

Imagine Rosh and her Ma(a)n at the airport😳
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yea .. and she accidently calls him Maan ... her man would be like HUH? Don't tell me you fell in love with Maan Singh Khurana again, while I was gone! 🤣

Z
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Goodnight Rosh - enjoy time with Hubby, afterall you have acquired much inspiration from Maaneet for all practical purposes, for your sweet-dreams and meeting your hubby😉

from which episode was this
roseinbloom thumbnail
Maya: It was the farmhouse epi during their breakup when he manhandles her into dancing with him .. right before the SLAP!

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Yea .. and she accidently calls him Maan ... her man would be like HUH? Don't tell me you fell in love with Maan Singh Khurana again, while I was gone! 🤣

Z

I bet Rosh still does that even when hubby is in town and when he asks when, she says "while you were sleeping"🤣

Dee, Maan is taking the dupatta flight again, where are you my "politically want to be correct" soldier☺️