Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yikes i spoke too soon...and the dislikers have entered and another KSG post. darn a volcano has erupted between us GC lovers and the KSG lovers.😆 the battle is solely between those two...but GC is gonna win this, we just have to keep the votes going.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

ROFL! Indeed divided they fall!

Sylvia: I read one of your posts .. about the dove ... do u have any others? Please send me the link i cant find the other one :)

Btw .. are we gonna hit a century on this thread!? WOOT!

Z

you bet we are going to hit a century on this thread....we got a lot more voting to do captain...which means we got a lot more reporting to do...😉...now, where are those soldiers again?...

yes, i saw your comment...i added the link on the thread...⭐️
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

yikes i spoke too soon...and the dislikers have entered and another KSG post. darn a volcano has erupted between us GC lovers and the KSG lovers.😆 the battle is solely between those two...but GC is gonna win this, we just have to keep the votes going.

o no soldier, we have to nip this in the bud right now...code red!...code red!...i need back up!....i'm off to the voting range to assess the situation... all able bodied women prepare for action...😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o no soldier, we have to nip this in the bud right now...code red!...code red!...i need back up!....i'm off to the voting range to assess the situation... all able bodied women prepare for action...😆

back in action
shalini01 thumbnail
just voted again.these newbies are really something else.
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

back in action

thank you soldier...i needed your expertise in the field of writing up a really good comment as your vote...please take up as much space as you can on the voting  page...we need to apply scare tactics...the enemies think we have all gone to sleep...but when there is only a few, then we have to make a lot of noise..go get em soldier...😆
undisclosed thumbnail

just voted again.these newbies are really something else.

so they are newbies...hmmm...they are not going to beat us...stay on gaurd soldier!  👍🏼
shalini01 thumbnail

just voted again....im passing time watching old maneet scenes....i never get tired.i love them all especially the one with maneet in the woods where they confessed how they feel. darn maan was good in that one.

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

just voted again....im passing time watching old maneet scenes....i never get tired.i love them all especially the one with maneet in the woods where they confessed how they feel. darn maan was good in that one.

Oh ur just like me...i watch the old scenes like billion times...i miss them so much...i hope next week we will see some scenes that will be just like the golden days
shalini01 thumbnail
^^its amazing how we never get fed-up of watching them opver and over.i really miss those scenes too. i have a pile of work to do and exams are right around the corner and what do i find myself doin...watching old maneet scenes.😆
Previous
1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 124
Next