Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dtri

ALIVE AND REPORTING.... Only one demand!!! Censored stuff only please 😆

Great, looks like my reverse psychology worked well, you have turned a new-leaf, proud of you🤗
Apple-bumps to keep the "dirty" thoughts away😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Great, looks like my reverse psychology worked well, you have turned a new-leaf, proud of you🤗
Apple-bumps to keep the "dirty" thoughts away😍

no no no.... you got me wrong... or I wrote wrong!!! what I meant was - only stuff that's censored for ZZZZZzzz but not for us 😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhhh the infamous Apple scene 😍☺️

Yes Mishty! Alive and well .. gotta go vote! :)

Z

no no no.... you got me wrong... or I wrote wrong!!! what I meant was - only stuff that's censored for ZZZZZzzz but not for us 😉

Oh, you are so confused, you forgot to add UN, no problem, I get it now, just wait for our baccha to say Goodnight to us and I will start fulfilling your demands, shhhhhh😉
EBasso thumbnail

Oh, you are so confused, you forgot to add UN, no problem, I get it now, just wait for our baccha to say Goodnight to us and I will start fulfilling your demands, shhhhhh😉

kya kare... maan fever has me in a very confused state :)  come on something semi censored till then? Zzzzster IS 18 after all :) 

kya kare... maan fever has me in a very confused state :)  come on something semi censored till then? Zzzzster IS 18 after all :) 

Semi - here you can only see half, are you sure this is OK for Z, because 18 is THE dangerous age😭

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Moi!

What is this I hear? Censoring stuff from ME? The Captain! Never! Show whatever you want to .. I've seen worse at school ! Trust me :P

Z
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Moi!

What is this I hear? Censoring stuff from ME? The Captain! Never! Show whatever you want to .. I've seen worse at school ! Trust me :P

Z

I am not doubting that one bit of Maaneet🤣
I just want to play safe and keep myself from being on "that list of people who educated you"😭
I want you to remember me as an "innocent bumper-sticker"⭐️

However, since you are our Captain and I have orders to make you happy for my fat salary, I would like to present to you, your favorite eyes-looking-at-lips ek jhalak👏

This also serves for our semi-bimarii, see we only have half of the picture, happy😳

EBasso thumbnail
😭

I am not doubting that one bit of Maaneet🤣
I just want to play safe and keep myself from being on "that list of people who educated you"😭
I want you to remember me as an "innocent bumper-sticker"⭐️

However, since you are our Captain and I have orders to make you happy for my fat salary, I would like to present to you, your favorite eyes-looking-at-lips ek jhalak👏

This also serves for our semi-bimarii, see we only have half of the picture, happy😳

this is total and COMPLETE torture.... 😭

😭

this is total and COMPLETE torture.... 😭

Sorry, did I make you unhappy😭