Sweet Bumping Maaneet Dreams!

πŸ˜†

Z
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: undisclosed

oh no!...what has happened to the army?...all i have to work with is a sleepless wacko...πŸ˜† ...and even i am one too...i've been voting like crazy for 3 weeks now...i hope they don't test us anymore...

Ok....this whacko is gonna hit the bed now! Seriously....one more week of this ..and I'll be totally πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I'm scared of the coming Monday now!
Gosh! I've been having a Hot Torrid extra - marital affair with my Lappy from the past 7 days during my hubby's abscence!!🀣.....I've been sleeping with my Lappy!🀣🀣
How will I live without it after Hubby dear is back.....πŸ€“
I must really be conked out! πŸ˜•...I'm starting to talk nonsense!!

Mishty....this Bumper-sticker partner of yours is gonna be dead to the world in few minutes..after one last vote for tonight......orrather early morning!πŸ˜†
Keep my desserts coming...i have it at any and all times of the day and night!
Have a great day guys! Luv yah!πŸ€—
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

IF they torture us with another poll .. I shall punch Wassup in it's virtual face!!!

Z

Give a punch on my behalf too.....i dont think I'll have the energy to do it myself!πŸ˜†
Byee....see ya after a few hrs!πŸ€—
Originally posted by: riza792

πŸ˜•

Ok....this whacko is gonna hit the bed now! Seriously....one more week of this ..and I'll be totally
I'm scared of the coming Monday now!
Gosh! I've been having a Hot Torrid extra - marital affair with my Lappy from the past 7 days during my hubby's abscence!!🀣.....I've been sleeping with my Lappy!🀣🀣
How will I live without it after Hubby dear is back.....πŸ€“
I must really be conked out! πŸ˜•...I'm starting to talk nonsense!!

Mishty....this Bumper-sticker partner of yours is gonna be dead to the world in few minutes..after one last vote for tonight......orrather early morning!πŸ˜†
Keep my desserts coming...i have it at any and all times of the day and night!
Have a great day guys! Luv yah!πŸ€—

No, you are making sense, I can feel your pain, we can live without hubby, but not lappy🀣🀣🀣  I will have a lot of desserts prepared and ready for you, why fear when I am hereπŸ˜‰

Z, you must see Rosh's post, hilarious, she is dozing off at the wassup front🀣🀣🀣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Mishty .. I was cracking up seeing Rosh's state!! Poor gal is having an affair with her lappy! 🀣 Yipes .. the things voting non--stop does to you!! I swear I need a hand massage after this week is over!!

Thanx geet02! Keep at it :)

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha wow girls... the bumping on this thread started with bumping the post on top so everyone gets to view it... How easily we get Maneet involved in everything we do hai na???

• Every song I hear now I imagine them in the background
  • Every other show I watch on TV now I imagine how Maneet would have handled it.
  • Every time I take a break from life's mundane chores I start to daydream about Maneet - okay may be just Maan!!
  • Every time I bump this thread I think about Bumping into Maan!!!!
  • Every time I talk to my boss I wish he was Maan!!!
  • Every time I wear a salwaar kameez I wish my dupatta got stuck in SOMETHING of Maan - hey guys don't let you imaginations run wild... I am talking about Watch, or button, or hands 😳

Okay the list will go on and on.. I stop...!!! Actually now a days it's so bad I imagine how my hubby should be romancing with me!!! bad dhanno bad!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MANEET CRAZIES
ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
EBasso thumbnail
OMG - Pages full of ONLY GURMEET!! YEIIIII GIRLS... We're doing SWELL!! Lage raho!!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhannooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You're finally here!!!!

It's emosanal pool day!! I want to know how much you've drowned so I can pull you out! πŸ˜†

OMG! LOL! We are such maniacs when it comes to Maaneet .. and you are officially on an Exclusive Bumping Spree with your Jaan-e-Maan <3 🀣 Your hubby .. poor chap! LOL!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Dhannooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You're finally here!!!!

It's emosanal pool day!! I want to know how much you've drowned so I can pull you out! πŸ˜†

OMG! LOL! We are such maniacs when it comes to Maaneet .. and you are officially on an Exclusive Bumping Spree with your Jaan-e-Maan <3 🀣 Your hubby .. poor chap! LOL!

Z

Haha yeah dear crazy busy day at work.. haven't watched the epi yet!!! but from what I hear I better have my tissue box by my side.. I saw idiotz mein bahot dhamaal chal rahi hai? Vinu was also here.. just left right before I got here my bad luck... may be you can just summarize for me what happened today and what everyone's feelings were@ okay let me go watch the episode!! Then you can pull me out of the POOL!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!.....what is this i hear about wabbling to the voting range?....dozing off at the front lines?....extra marital affairs with laptops?...that's my troop....keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ...and yes, i am affraid that they are going to ask us to vote for best series...😡 ....ok, i need to go watch the episode, write my post and vote ( not in that order)...πŸ˜†