Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dtri

Dekho dekho hamari Geet bhi shetani par utar aayi hai... kaise nautanki kar rahi hai!!! Aur maan bhi kuch kam hai kya? Seduce kar ke, torture kar ke phir se bhag gaya!!! Yeh sexual tension kab khatam hogi???? 😑

Is tension ki wajah se meri raaton ko neend haraam ho gayi hai......aur mujhe din mein sona padtha hai!πŸ˜†
Maan ....jaldi se aake Bump-ripp-stick-thump karke hamaari neend aur udaa do🀣........Tumhaare liye neend bhi kurbaan!
Nahin to yahan ka tension sambhaalthe sambhaalthe mera poora paani nikal jaayega!πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola My Army! πŸ˜†

Sargeant, thanx for reporting back. I guess some people felt they should hit a few dislikes .. but at the rate the votes are pouring in .. THAT WON'T MATTER! PSSSHTT! *Shows the Hand*  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well... guess what I don't even get off my bed .. just pull my lappy up top and go to vote first before anything else! Yeap! πŸ˜† Ahhh what dedication!

So I shall go vote now :)

Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thank you Maam, I need to excuse myself to go drop my kids now, brbπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

you are excused soldier...πŸ˜† ...your other mission is important too..πŸ˜‰
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Loved your comment Sylvia!πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hola My Army! πŸ˜†

Sargeant, thanx for reporting back. I guess some people felt they should hit a few dislikes .. but at the rate the votes are pouring in .. THAT WON'T MATTER! PSSSHTT! *Shows the Hand*  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well... guess what I don't even get off my bad .. just pull my lappy up top and go to vote first before anything else! Yeap! πŸ˜† Ahhh what dedication!

So I shall go vote now :)

that is why you are the captain of this distinguished band of soldiers...πŸ˜†
I'm back on-wassup-duty, just voted, will read the live updates and be back, until then here is the dessert I promised Rosh, control yaarπŸ˜‰

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chumma Chumma De Deeeee  πŸ˜†

He got hit pretty hard on the lips that day. ROFL!! Lemme go and try to vote .. hopefully 1/2 hour is up!

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Control my baccha🀣
Reporting that I just voted and dislikes are appearing again😑😑😑

CONTROL - hi to nahi hota naaaaaa yaar!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 yeh intezaar kab khatam hoga!!
undisclosed thumbnail

just took a break for lunch and read the written update...sleeping beauty has unleashed the beast...and the princess is leaving the building...ok...i'm to vote!

RiMa_972 thumbnail

I'm back on-wassup-duty, just voted, will read the live updates and be back, until then here is the dessert I promised Rosh, control yaarπŸ˜‰

Though I am a lil saddened after the epi, and cried along with Geet during her packing😭......this dessert has woken the beast inside me!πŸ˜†
One lil push...jus a lil push...this time on Geet's head ...😍...and we would have had a lip sticking bumpπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ......and we would all be flying around in Maaneet heaven!!🀒
Dessert was delicious Mishty! Smack! ........licking lips..........🀣