Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: riza792

😲You'll steal the award?? Nahiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!!!!!!!😲
😆

yes...i'll make a ceremony and award him to myself...
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Helloz my Jolly Little Fellowz... Oh Sorry... should I say Soldier little fellowzzz???? hehehe good morning!!! I voted but brushed my teeth first !!! 🤣
Originally posted by: dtri

Helloz my Jolly Little Fellowz... Oh Sorry... should I say Soldier little fellowzzz???? hehehe good morning!!! I voted but brushed my teeth first !!! 🤣

Morning/Evening my fellow-soldiers🤗and respected sergeant, I have not brushed yet and voted first😉
A page full of Maan looks good👏

If my peers don't mind, would like to start my day with this bumper-sticker☺️

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dtri

Hola, Fellow soldier!
Maine apne gandhe daanton ki kasam khaayi hai ki jab tak GC jeet nahin jaate, mera pehla vote har din will be before brushing!!😆😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Morning/Evening my fellow-soldiers🤗and respected sergeant, I have not brushed yet and voted first😉
A page full of Maan looks good👏

If my peers don't mind, would like to start my day with this bumper-sticker☺️

Good morning Pardner!😆
hayyeee..what a bumper-sticker😍
How I wish somebody would have given Maan a lil push on his backside.....then we could have had the desired effect!ROFL

Good morning Pardner!😆
hayyeee..what a bumper-sticker😍
How I wish somebody would have given Maan a lil push on his backside.....then we could have had the desired effect!🤣

Don't worry my pardner-in-despo, Geet will pull him herself soon, so no push needed (wishful thinking)🤣
Right now, I feel like pulling & pushing certain posts on this forum, but, I'm going to take a deep breathe and eat my breakfast, I only have 12 more mins to march up again😭
Did you have to attack too many dislikes after I left?😡
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
attention soldiers!!!!!....i hope you have all washed your teeth by now and washed the crust off yor eyes...😆 ...we have a long day ahead of us...it is crunch time...we cannot slack now...even if there is no competition...it is a symbolic win...😆 ....i expect you all to keep the bumber stickers coming...as it is important to keep the target fresh in our minds...at ease!!!!....go vote!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
No not many dislikes after u left.....very few spaced apart.
Almost time for your march! I still have some time left......but i need to go serve dinner😳
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

attention soldiers!!!!!....i hope you have all washed your teeth by now and washed the crust off yor eyes...😆 ...we have a long day ahead of us...it is crunch time...we cannot slack now...even if there is no competition...it is a symbolic win...😆 ....i expect you all to keep the bumber stickers coming...as it is important to keep the target fresh in our minds...at ease!!!!....go vote!

That was quite a motivational speech Sergeant!!.......wipes eyes..hand on heart.........
Wwe shall vote..and vote..and vote...and vote...till our last breath [before the closing of the poll😆].......
Bring on the next bumper-sticker pleasee.....i need refreshment!😆😆😆

That was quite a motivational speech Sergeant!!.......wipes eyes..hand on heart.........
Wwe shall vote..and vote..and vote...and vote...till our last breath [before the closing of the poll😆].......
Bring on the next bumper-sticker pleasee.....i need refreshment!😆😆😆

I just liked Sergeant and casted my vote, still haven't had breakfast, because kids are around me and want me to detach my self from my machines, but I can't😡😡😡
Rosh, control yaar, have dinner and come and I will provide bumper-sticker dessert😆😆😆