Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hai Rabba .. a good mom in the making? Don't know .. I might just scare my own kids away! 🤣

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hai Rabba .. a good mom in the making? Don't know .. I might just scare my own kids away! 🤣

Z

Yes, we are pretty much the beauty and the beast🤣

LOL RIZA! Bumping Sticking Despos! 🤣

Shivz .. after 54 pages of freaking HALLA BOL DAMMIT .. if we don't win ..

then I might just go hysterically mental .. I'll be like this 😭 all the time!!

Z

Here is some calming therapy

roseinbloom thumbnail
HAW MY GOSH .. your calming therapy is workingggggg 😍 Ahhh they look so peaceful in this .. the way Geet's face is nuzzled in his neck. <3

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok...i just came back from voting one last time before i hit the sack...we are looking good out there...keep up the good work....go get 'em tigers...halla bol....ok that is all the pep talk i have for tonight...😆 ...will be back tomorrow before i have breakfast as usual...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Goodnight My Sargeant <3!! Thanx for the lookout and see ya in the morning after breakfast ;)

Sweet Maaneet Dreams! <3

Z
Originally posted by: undisclosed

ok...i just came back from voting one last time before i hit the sack...we are looking good out there...keep up the good work....go get 'em tigers...halla bol....ok that is all the pep talk i have for tonight...😆 ...will be back tomorrow before i have breakfast as usual...

Good night Seargent, sweet Maaneet dreams😉
Hooray!!! We are free now to wobble to wassup🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
LMAO Mishty!! Wobble is right! Some other voters showed up but we are still dominating!

Z

LMAO Mishty!! Wobble is right! Some other voters showed up but we are still dominating!

Z

Our drill-master has left, but shhh, I forgot her boss is still around, I should be careful with my job, don't want to lose it🤣
I'll be casting one more vote in 5 mins and then leave for a couple hours then be back to attack again with my bumper-sticker partner-in-despo, until then, focus on this, so you can get hypnotised into sleeping and we will gain our full freedom🤬

roseinbloom thumbnail
Haha it took me quite a while to figure out who was the boss till it hit me that you were talking about me!

But yes! Keep voting *Points finger with a stern face* 😆

Z