BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL Mishty! Thanx for the reassurance! I am waiting with baited breath for their reunion after this MU! It will be one sweeeeeeet riiiiiiiiiiiide 😎

Z
Bumping with very first bump😉

OMGOSH Memoriesssssssssssssssssssss!

He needs to wear that or something like that again!!!! GC lost so much weight in between.. he had so much more muscle!! Oh well still looks HOT! :P 

How different do they loook eh? Their looks have slightly changed :)

Z

Yeah..have to say...they look better now....though I LOVE Maan's hoshiyarpur look too!

We voted in line again! LOL!!😆
LOL! That's right .. we vote together no matter what! 😎

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

OMGOSH Memoriesssssssssssssssssssss!

He needs to wear that or something like that again!!!! GC lost so much weight in between.. he had so much more muscle!! Oh well still looks HOT! :P 

How different do they loook eh? Their looks have slightly changed :)

Z

In my POV: Maanet has definitely seen a steady groW*H or change that feels perfect where they are today and I don't want this to end, I wish to keep seeing them growing for the better over the years until I retire and they have great-grand-kids🤣
I bet they would still be in Mahiiiiiiiii mode bumpy and intertwined in Geet's dupatta forever☺️

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
Originally posted by riza792

We voted in line again! LOL!!😆

I bumped myself ahead of you and inbetween the 2 of you, kya kabab-me-kadi😉, as I was watching you keep your promise of drowing in that nose-to-nose pose🤣
Yes Mishty I wish the same! LOL grand-kids! They haven't even had one kid yet .. we'd have to wait till GHSP 3 for that! 😆

Z
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I bumped myself ahead of you and inbetween the 2 of you, kya kabab-me-kadi😉, as I was watching you keep your promise of drowing in that nose-to-nose pose🤣
I havent yet reached the Nose to nose part yet.......I'm still hanging in the stomach to mouth pose!ROFL

Aaj ka mera voting yahin samaapth hota hai.....Its 3 am here now!! LOL!! Time to sleep [long past actually]
The only advantage of hubby being out of town is that I can vote late into the night!😆😆
Shall continue tomorrwo morning!
So byee gals! See ya all later! 🤗