Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
good morning everyone! ....i am about to make my way to the voting range before i have my breakfast as it becoming my usual routine...i'll report my findings when i get back from the voting range..
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: undisclosed

good morning everyone! ....i am about to make my way to the voting range before i have my breakfast as it becoming my usual routine...i'll report my findings when i get back from the voting range..

so i just got back and we are looking really good...it was just our team on the whole page except for one little vote for someone else...but i don't think WASSUP is goingto even see it...it was written so small...they just might count in our favor...
Originally posted by: undisclosed

so i just got back and we are looking really good...it was just our team on the whole page except for one little vote for someone else...but i don't think WASSUP is goingto even see it...it was written so small...they just might count in our favor...

Morning/Evening Everyone🤗 it is looking good, did not have many dislikes last night too😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Mishty and Riza!! You two crack me up! I left and bumping session started?? 🤣

OMG! BUMPER STICKERS!? LOVE IT!!! That is our exclusive name for the next time they bump! Ahhh this is what I'm talkin about!

And yea Mishty ignoreeee the people who have nothing better to do than to bash or create hate posts! Attention-seekers!

Sylvia: thankss for reporting on duty Agent ! 😆 LOL yea I'm sure Wassup will look over it! :P Lemme go vote!

Z
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG Mishty and Riza!! You two crack me up! I left and bumping session started?? 🤣

OMG! BUMPER STICKERS!? LOVE IT!!! That is our exclusive name for the next time they bump! Ahhh this is what I'm talkin about!

And yea Mishty ignoreeee the people who have nothing better to do than to bash or create hate posts! Attention-seekers!

Sylvia: thankss for reporting on duty Agent ! 😆 LOL yea I'm sure Wassup will look over it! :P Lemme go vote!

Z

😆😆😆All the bumping gave me a royal headache😕..which I had to sleep off!
But now I'm back all fresh and ready for more....ahem....bumping& sticking😉..and not to forget...Ripping!🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Morning/Evening Everyone🤗 it is looking good, did not have many dislikes last night too😉

Good Morning!😃
Yeah..not many dislikes...only a jobless few! After all..they need a break..there are soo many posts to dislike😆😆...they must be getting tired!
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL Riza! Yes, they must be! We are giving them a run for their money I tell you! :)

LOL the bumping I loved the most is when Maan fell on top of her on the couch .. that was a first for me .. I'm like OF COURSE in GHSP .. the GUY falls on top of the GIRL .. not the other way around ;)

Z
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL Riza! Yes, they must be! We are giving them a run for their money I tell you! :)

LOL the bumping I loved the most is when Maan fell on top of her on the couch .. that was a first for me .. I'm like OF COURSE in GHSP .. the GUY falls on top of the GIRL .. not the other way around ;)

Z

Oh..Geet has fallen on top of Maan too...twice if I'm not wrong! But I like the couch one the best! That was more ...touching.....if you know what i mean😆😆
I'm just eagerly waiting for Maan to come back and the bumping etc to start!😍
roseinbloom thumbnail
I know!! Bumping sessions should seriously start again!!!

OMG My 2000th POST! :D 🥳

Yayyyy :P

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL thnxx :P Yaa I get overly excited 😳

Z