Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 11

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
so i just got back from voting...😆 ...the whole page was just our team except for one...i felt bad for her and almost hit the like buttonfor her...but i cought my self just in time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

so i just got back from voting...😆 ...the whole page was just our team except for one...i felt bad for her and almost hit the like buttonfor her...but i cought my self just in time...

Haha good going girl!!!! Glad you cought yourself hehe!! Bura na maano holi hai!!! the sweet little girl will end up going on dislike spree when we aren't lookin.. so dont worry!!! hehe Everything is fair in WAR!!! and this is WAR Dammit!!😆
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Haha good going girl!!!! Glad you cought yourself hehe!! Bura na maano holi hai!!! the sweet little girl will end up going on dislike spree when we aren't lookin.. so dont worry!!! hehe Everything is fair in WAR!!! and this is WAR Dammit!!😆

i thought i should consult with my team before i did such a thing...thanks for keeping me on track...this is war now?...i'm no longer a secret agent now i'm a soldier...😆
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 You two are cracking me up!!

LOL Sylvia! No sympathy for the others! Never!! LOL!

Dhwanz: I'm with you girl ! HALLA BOL DAMMIT!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
LOL GOOD GOOD SYLVIA! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! :D

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

😆 You two are cracking me up!!

LOL Sylvia! No sympathy for the others! Never!! LOL!

Dhwanz: I'm with you girl ! HALLA BOL DAMMIT!

Z

no sympathy, no sympathy...i have to keep repeating this to my self...i want to be a good soldier 😆
btw what does halla bol mean?
roseinbloom thumbnail
Halla Bol ... basically means like LET'S DO THIS! It's like a phrase you say to get more enthusiastic .. like IT'S ON! kinda thing .. I hope I've explained it properly .. but we all get it from our dear dear Geet! Her's was the CUTEST when she said it in the outhouse fight.. remember that? :D

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Halla Bol ... basically means like LET'S DO THIS! It's like a phrase you say to get more enthusiastic .. like IT'S ON! kinda thing .. I hope I've explained it properly .. but we all get it from our dear dear Geet! Her's was the CUTEST when she said it in the outhouse fight.. remember that? :D

Z

yes, i remember geet saying this...what is the literal translation though?...omg! it's time for me to go vote again...i'll be back!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i thought i should consult with my team before i did such a thing...thanks for keeping me on track...this is war now?...i'm no longer a secret agent now i'm a soldier...😆

HAHAHHA GOOD ONE! Yes we are all soldiers in this fight for justice for our dear Gurmeet hehe!!! Yes Halla Bol all the way
roseinbloom thumbnail
Sylvia dear .. now that is a question I can't answer .. I can't give the literal translation .. perhaps someone else can help ? Dhwanz .. do you know?

Alrighty go vote :)!

Z