BalleBalle! Halla Bol Mission Successful & GC Wins - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou Maaneet-is-best! I know I know I am fuming too but then I see all other GC votes and I calm down. And I know you were a very persistent voter when it was Best Jodi votes! I noticed you were always up there! Thankyou so much!

This has been my comment the whole time:

THE BEST ACTOR IS UNDENIABLY;
GURMEET CHOUDHARY - MAAN SINGH KHURANA!
THE KING OF TELLYWOOD;
YOU GAVE US OUR DHAK DHAK & OUR DUSHT DANAV!
NO ONE SURPASSES YOUR ABILITY TO EXPRESS VARIOUS EMOTIONS WITHIN A SPAN OF SECONDS;
YOU ARE TRULY OUR ROCKSTAR, SUPERSTAR!

YOU ROCK GC!

:)

HAHA DHWANZ! You betcha! We all would love to BUMP into Maan Singh Khurana the way Geet Handa got to all the time in the office *wink wink* 😆

Z

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Thankyou Maaneet-is-best! I know I know I am fuming too but then I see all other GC votes and I calm down. And I know you were a very persistent voter when it was Best Jodi votes! I noticed you were always up there! Thankyou so much!

This has been my comment the whole time:

THE BEST ACTOR IS UNDENIABLY;
GURMEET CHOUDHARY - MAAN SINGH KHURANA!
THE KING OF TELLYWOOD;
YOU GAVE US OUR DHAK DHAK & OUR DUSHT DANAV!
NO ONE SURPASSES YOUR ABILITY TO EXPRESS VARIOUS EMOTIONS WITHIN A SPAN OF SECONDS;
YOU ARE TRULY OUR ROCKSTAR, SUPERSTAR!

YOU ROCK GC!

:)

HAHA DHWANZ! You betcha! We all would love to BUMP into Maan Singh Khurana the way Geet Handa got to all the time in the office *wink wink* 😆

Z

Oh yes, I have met you there too many times🤗, so thanks to you too and all Maaneet "loyal" fans👏 for making Gurti win⭐️
It is very encouraging to to see the "hi-5", so I try to like as many as I can, I even go back a few pages, but I must say this particular person is testing my patience😡😡😡.
Come to think of it, they are obviously very insecure and jealous to see how much we love Gurti, so that is how I console myself and stay away from disliking them😉
I'd rather focus on my task, than worry about these useless hypocrites, but I wonder why they can't use their time to either vote or like their peers comments, won't that be a better use of their time than dislike us, sigh..........maybe I'm abnormal🤣

Thanks for posting your comment here, maybe we can all recycle & irritate those folks

Here is some of mine:

My vote goes to Gurmeet- Does anybody besides Gurmeet (Geet-ki-Maan) know how to act?

A = Amazing
C = Charismatic
T = Talented

My vote goes to Gurmeet, he is my Geet-ki-Maan Singh Khurana:

M = Magic

A = Attractive

A = Awesome

N = Neat

S = Superb

I = Impressive

N = Nice

G = Gorgeous

H = Honest

K = King

H = Hot

U = Unanimous

R = Royal

A = Amazing

N = Naughty

A = Astounding

My vote is only for Geet-ki-Maan………Mahiiiiiiiiiiiii; that is Gurmeet !!!

G= Grand
U= Unanimous
R= Ravishing
M= Mindblowing
E= Enticing
E= Elegant
T= Talented

Hey Maaneet-is-best.. what's your name btw?

Oh and you noticed me too? LOL.. yea I was trying to vote as much as possible! And no dear you're not abnormal .. and omg I wondered the same thing.. I'm like if you care so much about that actor ... then VOTE for him and LIKE others comments instead of sitting their like a no-lifer disliking others' comments... but alas .. who understands right?

Dear it's only insecurity and jealousy. They got a wake up call when they saw our Maaneet / GHSP / DD winning every competition .. so now they are trying to get back .. but I know GC will win this! Haan!!

And thanx for posting all your comments here! Keep posting.. I want this thread to stay bumped so people are reminded of voting! :)

Z

Hey Maaneet-is-best.. what's your name btw?

Oh and you noticed me too? LOL.. yea I was trying to vote as much as possible! And no dear you're not abnormal .. and omg I wondered the same thing.. I'm like if you care so much about that actor ... then VOTE for him and LIKE others comments instead of sitting their like a no-lifer disliking others' comments... but alas .. who understands right?

Dear it's only insecurity and jealousy. They got a wake up call when they saw our Maaneet / GHSP / DD winning every competition .. so now they are trying to get back .. but I know GC will win this! Haan!!

And thanx for posting all your comments here! Keep posting.. I want this thread to stay bumped so people are reminded of voting! :)

Z

I am Mishty, what's your name?
Good idea to bump, but also makes me wonder why fans have to be reminded, even for the jodi, there were only the same set of folks coming back..........oh well😲
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
I know! There are over 4000 fans of GC .. there should be a heck load more votes!!

You can call me Z..

and omg your name is Mishty!?!? Well then, how did it feel hearing that come out of Maan's mouth?? You must've died and gone to heaven right? 😆

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago

I know! There are over 4000 fans of GC .. there should be a heck load more votes!!

You can call me Z..

and omg your name is Mishty!?!? Well then, how did it feel hearing that come out of Maan's mouth?? You must've died and gone to heaven right? 😆

Z

Nice to meet you Z🤗
Yes, I was re-born🤣, but I consider Maaneet as my kids and I bet you are young enough to be my baccha too😉
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE IN THIS WORLD ... WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DISLIKING!??!?

They are on a disliking spreee !

What is wrong with these people.. like honestly?

WASSUP should NEVER put these two actors in a poll together AGAIN! I swear it's become a battlezone. Sheesh.

Z
Lol Mishty .. age is but a number! :P

Have you seen the haalat of the votes?? These people are continuously disliking us .. like they've nothing better to do ..

Z

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE IN THIS WORLD ... WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DISLIKING!??!?

They are on a disliking spreee !

What is wrong with these people.. like honestly?

WASSUP should NEVER put these two actors in a poll together AGAIN! I swear it's become a battlezone. Sheesh.

Z

Seriously and the page looks so ugly too😡
Z, I think it is good these 2 are in the same poll, we can prove who deserves to win👏
Bet you Wassup did this on PURPOSE!

It knows how fans get when it concerns these two. I guess KSG fans have been a little on edge ever since GC took top spot on IF! We'll win this one too! People just need to realize that they gotta keep voting voting voting! :)

Z