MERA'S MONDAY MEANDERS

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mera's meandering mind is mulling over a few tracks since the maha episode.🤔😉 (Word Count: 1334)

Enters '..a paan-chewing gunda aka Angad II who happens to be a Takur relative who conveniently arrives just in time to cause havoc in Kriya's marriage. Does it really have to be a gunda in the mix to strengthen and deepen the bond in Kriya's marriage?  Right now, Kriya as a couple are on the outs with each other but their magnetic connection gets the better of them ever so often and they end up helplessly locking eyes with each other. Note to Kriya: Pride has no place in a marriage, so step up to the challenges along the way and work it out.

POPS have in the past used colors effectively to drive home a point. Are their blue outfits a sign of a connection between Raade and Prats in the near future? 🤔 Only this time this lucha lafanga may turn out to be KN's wind-up toy and front man as he attempts daring plots to take his revenge on Prats for sending him to jail.

KN is encouraging his cousin to "play" holi with Prats, his sleazy looks and paan chewing red lips says it all the moment he enters the Takur Niwas with his two buddies in tow.  Do these gunda types always have just two sidekicks? This actor made an impression on his first appearance.

Shame on Takurain👍🏼, a woman and a mother of a daughter herself announcing an open invitation to the bhang drunk guests to "play" holi with Prats while warning them off the pregnant Kesar at the same time. Is it any surprise that KN is who he is with a vindictive mother like her? Both beasts of the same breed!😒

Takurain's behavior today is downright deplorable😡. Will it take Komal being on the receiving end of such abuse for her to realize what she has been meting out to her bahus without blinking an eye? She is some piece of work!  Why didn't GD shut her up when she began her tirade at Prats today😲? The matriarch speaks now and she is effective at shutting up her bahu.

Prats's intuition about her pati Parameshwar turned out to be a bull's eye. She warns him to stay away from bhang. But Krishna's buddies'streak of bad influence continues to come in the way of his marriage. The new dude better pray his stars are aligned in his favor right now. If Krishna is family he should have a pretty good inkling about his fiery temper. Yet he foolishly decides to mishandle Krishna's wife in public? Little does the Takur who's just arrived in the picture know she doesn't tolerate fools or strange men pawing her! He's arrived just in time to be Krishna's live punching bag after he sees the cut on Prats's wrist. Will Raade have his face rearranged when Krishna comes to his senses in more ways than one come tomorrow?

KN is privy to the tension between Kriya and is ready to strike while the iron is hot. He has already scared Prats silly with a lighted matchstick in hand after locking her in a room with kerosene spill a week or two ago. KN is also no longer SS's right hand man, and that makes for a dangerous man. There is no one and nothing to keep him in check in his pursuit to make Prats pay whenever and however he fancies just ruining lives along the way. Will Kesar's be once again put in danger when KN attempts to get rid of Prats. Now he's got his greedy sasuma adding her unsolicited two cents to every situation in the Niwas and willing to pamper him, the way his parents pampered Krishna all his life. It will come as no surprise if this sasuma-damadh team cooks up plans to strip SS of his wealth and send him to the poor house.

Will it be Krishna who finally steps in to save his father's business by doing it the honest way? How does Kesar figure in all this?  Her mother belongs to the Sumitra School of Thought when it comes to what constitutes a woman's rights.  Killing a potha in utero, rejoicing in terrorizing a bahu, all par for the course in her world.

SS's eager damadh is now officially his puppet, his sanskars and adarsh goes tel lene for the promise of few stacks of illegally earned cold hard cash.  Komal is now privy to the fact it's SS who arranged for Adarsh's promotion. Shamu is troubled by Adarsh praising SS to the skies in a bhang-induced state and delivers a stinging smack across the face. All three children raised in a sanskaric family have gone against the principles Shamu takes pride in believing he successfully drilled into his children.  Get ready to hear Shamu's infamous words "where did I go wrong in raising my children?" yet again. He is still waiting for answers?

How will Prats judge her brother's un-adarsh new attitude in life now? He is on the fast track to becoming a full-fledged Takur than Prats has ever let them influence her even after living for over a year right under their noses. Prats has influenced them to change albeit in little ways without their consent or knowledge.

Sooner or later Prats will know her brother has broken the law after he already fessed up to her that money was his primary focus in the future. How will Prats judge Adarsh who sold his soul for black money and Krishna who towed the line, refused to do gair kaanooni work bec Prats didn't approve of it? Will Krishna's willingness to live up to her expectations finally open Prats's eyes to the man Krishna is, one with values and principles unlike her siblings who commit criminal acts by choice?

That scene of SS and Krishna in a drunken stupor is very realistically portrayed especially SS who delivers a pitch perfect performance👏⭐️👍🏼.  He has been giving spot on lallantop performances recently.  The way Takurain came to get their support to force Prats to apologize to Raade fell on the drunken deaf ears. Their indifference and Takurain's frustration was a welcome sight.😛😆

Kudos to Prats for standing up for herself! ⭐️ POPs deliver a much needed social message on the occasion of holi. Young women are forced to tolerate such indecent behavior even on public transportation from indecent men who get their cheap thrills when they paw women like a piece of meat on a daily basis. Takurain yet again sets herself up for a public snubbing from Prats after ordering her to give her assaulter a public apology. When Prats shows proof of his assault she looks like she trusts Prats's word but her hatred for her bahu gets the better of her and she rejects the truth. Is she just looking for any opportunity to demean Prats publicly every chance she gets? It is a lallantop moment to see Prats quietly ease Takurain's grip on her arm and walk away. Luckily her public service announcement is a short one. Phew!  Kesar shows some guts stepping up and disclosing that she's an eye witness to the assault on Prats. How shameful of Takurain to sell a woman's self-respect down the river.  KN and she are cut from the same fabric.

Why didn't Komal speak up to defend Prats? She knows by now Prats is not one to bring false allegations against anyone and she heard everything Prats disclosed. So why was she being coy today?😕

Will Prats's stinging slap continue to make headlines at the Niwas on Tuesday or will it be yesterday's news as far as the family is concerned?  Will Prats let it go or is this just another crack widening the growing rift between her and Krishna. Yet another way he broke her trust in him to protect her.

Now let's hear your thoughts🤔and comments😛😉 about the Maha and Monday's episode👏

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice write up, Mera. I like your profile pic.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
MERAAAA I MUST SAY...LALLANTTOOPPPP POST👏...I REALLY APPRECIATE UR THOUGHTS...WATEVA U HV SED IS ABSOLUTELY RYT!AMMA IS SUCH A MEANY BI**H NOW DAT SHE CANDEGRADE HER OWN BAHU INORDER TO WIN OVER HER...I DUNNO HOW SHE IS BEING ABLE TO DO SUCH THING WITH HERSELF BEING A WOMAN...N NOW I WONDER DAT WHY DID GD GET HER VOICE BACK...I WUD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF SHE WAS STILL DUMB COZ ATLEAST DEN SHE WUD HAVE USED HER GANTI TO OPPOSE THAKURAIN...SHE KNOWS DAT PRATS WIL NEVR LIE N STIL SHE JUST KEPT ON SMILING SEEING PRATZ GUTS TO SAY 'NO' TO THAKURAINA'S 'ORDER OF APOLOGY'...👏TO PRATZ FOR STANDING FOR HERSELF!SHE JUST ROCKED YESTERDAY...I JUSTTT LOVED DA WAY HW SHE STOOD FOR HERSELF WITHOUT ANYONES SUPPORT (NOT EVEN KRISHNA'S)...I REALLY DINT WANT KRISHNA TO BE DRUNK (SO HEAVILY) DAT HE CUD NT EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT WAS GOING AROUND HIM......KUDOS TO ARHAAN N ANUOAMJI FOR ACTING SOOOOO WELLL YESTERDAY!👏BOTH OF DEM ROCKED YYESTERDAY...ESP SS!IT WAS SOOO REALISTIC N I JUSTTT LUBDD I MUST SAY...I JUST LUBD D WAY HOW HE TALKED TO THAKURAIN YEST!EM VERY HAPPY WID KESARS CHANGE...I REALLY APPRECIATE HER GUTS TO SATND FOR PRATZ👏!GREAT GOING KESAR...KEEP IT UP!N NEXT COMES KOMAL...WHERE WAS HER 2 METRE LONG TONGUE WEN SHE SAW HER BHABHI N ALSO NANATH BEING TEASED BY DAT GUNDA N BY HER SO CALLED AMMA...NOW SHE HAS BEEN LIVING IN D SAX HOUSE FOR OVER A YR NOW N STILL SHE DINT LEARN EVEN A BIT OF THEIR 'SANSKAARS'...SHE WAS JUST ENJOYING IT N TAKING CARE DAT ADARSH IS NOT UNDERSTANDING WATS HAPPENING...WHY SHUD WE SSAY KOMAL...''AAKHIR WOH BETI KISKI HAI?...APNI AMMA KI HAINA!"😡...ADARSH KI TOH BAAT CHODO...AB WOH PRATS KI BHAI AUR SHYAMU KE BETA SE ZYAADA WOH AB SS KI DAMAADH HAI!THE CVS MADE THE SAX LEAVE TN ONLY TO MAKE SURE DAT DER WIL B NOONE TO SSUPPORT PRATIGYA...WATEVA EM JUST ENJPYING DIS TRACK....ANYWAYS ITS ITS BETTER DAN DA STUPID ARUSHI TRACK N KN-KESAR TRACK...I JUST WISH DOS INCIDENT DOE NOT WIDEN THE DEEPENING RIFT B/W KRIYA...N I REALLY WANT KRISH TO BEAT DAT GUNDA RADHE BLUE BLACK AS A REWARD FOR TEASING N MISBEHAVING WID HIS BABU N I WISH DAT KN GETS HIS PART TOO ALONG WID AMMA! MERA I NJOYD READING UR POST!👏😛SORRY FOR A LONG POST!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera di....

I was waiting for your post. Well written post.
KN- Arushi part was not at all needed. I thought CVs must have got rid of that stupid track but they started it again.

Amma 😡😡... Oh I want to kill her. P should have given her a tight one there only. But I liked that scene where she just pushed Amma's hand & went. I was surprised that GD didnt say anything. Normally, she's the one who always supports P.

Kesamma... another idiot.. Why does she have to interfere in their business. Does Radhe behave in the same manner with Kesar?

Atlast, the samething happened what was shown in the promo.

Agar dekha jaaye toh even Chandu & Tunna are P's devars. But they didnt behave like that. P should have pointed that to Amma.

I'm just waiting to see how Krishna will react to it.

No comments on the Green House.
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well said meera fantabulous post as far as mahaepi is concerned i did not liked it much i was expecting more the story did not moved forward yes but i am happy that creatives brought a good social message through there drama these ae the things which makes mkap a different show.as far as adarshkomal and ykw are concerned they are dead for me long ago and i burried there souls also not worthy to even comment😡but yes for once i want adarsh black money thing to be disclosed in front of prats and wanted to know her reaction to that.amma is the most hateful thing these days kuddos to ashmita for making her character the most hatred one brilliant performance👏.arhaan and anupamji were also good 👏👏yesterday one crying one laughing and pooja gor was too good bravo loved her dialogues also 👏now i just dont want raade to be a permanent character i want hrishna job track to continue and i am expecting everything will go well between kriya soon krish will suport her in this matter and she will respect and love him for that forsure
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellently written Mera.😊

Your take on KN and Kesamma is interesting. Earlier i had suggested that KN may take advantage of Amma's fear that something may have happened to SS when he came home late that evening to get back into the business.

With KN loving the attention he's been getting from Kesamma, i wouldnt be surprised if we have a similar scene with her feeding him sweets and filling his mind with poison (like Amma feeding K lycees whilst suggesting dumping P and remarrying). So far only KN feels the mistreatment he receives from he's family members compared to K. Kesamma may reinforce these observations and fill his head with thoughts. Although i wonder if Kesamma's intentions will be entirely selfish. She does love her daughter regardless of her sometimes backward thinking and i see this as a way of getting Kesar her due right to the wealth (as well as something for her of course).

Regarding Kriya -
Do you think the shout-out by Krishna is going to be interpreted by Pratigya as his response to the slapping incident, not realising that he hadn't even witnessed it? So on top of disobeying her order not to drink he's dismissed the teasing as masti?? I see WW3 breaking out between K and KN, especially when he finds out that KN was the one egging Raadh on rather than warning him to keep away from P. Maybe Raadh spills the beans whilst K is giving him his prasadi.

Here's a thought - what if Adarsh joins SS's business??? He's on is way to becoming SS's Mini-Me. Could he replace/challenge KN's role as SS's right hand man? May not happen just yet as he's just got his promotion and getting a tidy some of money under the table. Will he actually get taught out though or quit before it all blows up in his face?? And if so will SS be there waiting in the wings to save him? Will there be a face off between SS who wants to save his damadh and P who wants him to pay for this crime?

Many, many possibilities... Edited by sweet_bhanki - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

MERAAAA I MUST SAY...LALLANTTOOPPPP POST👏...I REALLY APPRECIATE UR THOUGHTS...WATEVA U HV SED IS ABSOLUTELY RYT!AMMA IS SUCH A MEANY BI**H NOW DAT SHE CANDEGRADE HER OWN BAHU INORDER TO WIN OVER HER...I DUNNO HOW SHE IS BEING ABLE TO DO SUCH THING WITH HERSELF BEING A WOMAN...N NOW I WONDER DAT WHY DID GD GET HER VOICE BACK...I WUD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF SHE WAS STILL DUMB COZ ATLEAST DEN SHE WUD HAVE USED HER GANTI TO OPPOSE THAKURAIN...SHE KNOWS DAT PRATS WIL NEVR LIE N STIL SHE JUST KEPT ON SMILING SEEING PRATZ GUTS TO SAY 'NO' TO THAKURAINA'S 'ORDER OF APOLOGY'...👏TO PRATZ FOR STANDING FOR HERSELF!SHE JUST ROCKED YESTERDAY...I JUSTTT LOVED DA WAY HW SHE STOOD FOR HERSELF WITHOUT ANYONES SUPPORT (NOT EVEN KRISHNA'S)...I REALLY DINT WANT KRISHNA TO BE DRUNK (SO HEAVILY) DAT HE CUD NT EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT WAS GOING AROUND HIM......KUDOS TO ARHAAN N ANUOAMJI FOR ACTING SOOOOO WELLL YESTERDAY!👏BOTH OF DEM ROCKED YYESTERDAY...ESP SS!IT WAS SOOO REALISTIC N I JUSTTT LUBDD I MUST SAY...I JUST LUBD D WAY HOW HE TALKED TO THAKURAIN YEST!EM VERY HAPPY WID KESARS CHANGE...I REALLY APPRECIATE HER GUTS TO SATND FOR PRATZ👏!GREAT GOING KESAR...KEEP IT UP!N NEXT COMES KOMAL...WHERE WAS HER 2 METRE LONG TONGUE WEN SHE SAW HER BHABHI N ALSO NANATH BEING TEASED BY DAT GUNDA N BY HER SO CALLED AMMA...NOW SHE HAS BEEN LIVING IN D SAX HOUSE FOR OVER A YR NOW N STILL SHE DINT LEARN EVEN A BIT OF THEIR 'SANSKAARS'...SHE WAS JUST ENJOYING IT N TAKING CARE DAT ADARSH IS NOT UNDERSTANDING WATS HAPPENING...WHY SHUD WE SSAY KOMAL...''AAKHIR WOH BETI KISKI HAI?...APNI AMMA KI HAINA!"😡...ADARSH KI TOH BAAT CHODO...AB WOH PRATS KI BHAI AUR SHYAMU KE BETA SE ZYAADA WOH AB SS KI DAMAADH HAI!THE CVS MADE THE SAX LEAVE TN ONLY TO MAKE SURE DAT DER WIL B NOONE TO SSUPPORT PRATIGYA...WATEVA EM JUST ENJPYING DIS TRACK....ANYWAYS ITS ITS BETTER DAN DA STUPID ARUSHI TRACK N KN-KESAR TRACK...I JUST WISH DOS INCIDENT DOE NOT WIDEN THE DEEPENING RIFT B/W KRIYA...N I REALLY WANT KRISH TO BEAT DAT GUNDA RADHE BLUE BLACK AS A REWARD FOR TEASING N MISBEHAVING WID HIS BABU N I WISH DAT KN GETS HIS PART TOO ALONG WID AMMA! MERA I NJOYD READING UR POST!👏😛SORRY FOR A LONG POST!

Roka!

Thank you for your post. I'm sure you know a post in capital means you are SHOUTING. It's hard to read a post in all caps. So next time "awaaz neechey" beta.😆😉

POPS made sure this was an issue that shed the light on society's flaws and cheap acts by men hiding behind festivals to get their sick jollies.  They had to shut out SS, Krishna and make it an issue about women...........at the same time point to the truth behind a proverb........ that a woman can be another woman's worst enemy.  We saw the varied degrees of reactions......GD was watching the whole thing in silence. I still question her silence as head of the family, being in her own home she could have said a word in dissent about such a gatiya act.  Takurain's thirst to bring Prats several notches down drives her to unreasonable lengths to turn every incident against her even if she knows it's unacceptable. He had nothing to say in defense to Prats's question.  The usual chatterbox and fishwife in training Komal was standing there watching the daughter of her family being demeaned in public.  KN is a sick man.

Krishna and SS were so sloshed that neither realized what was going on.  Will this incident pass or will Prats hash this out with him about breaking his word and her trust in him again.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Mera.......... nechu is using her mobile........... i think she's not able to turn off the caps
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Excellently written Mera.😊

Your take on KN and Kesamma is interesting. Earlier i had suggested that KN may take advantage of Amma's fear that something may have happened to SS when he came home late that evening to get back into the business.

With KN loving the attention he's been getting from Kesamma, i wouldnt be surprised if we have a similar scene with her feeding him sweets and filling his mind with poison (like Amma feeding K lycees whilst suggesting dumping P and remarrying). So far only KN feels the mistreatment he receives from he's family members compared to K. Kesamma may reinforce these observations and fill his head with thoughts. Although i wonder if Kesamma's intentions will be entirely selfish. She does love her daughter regardless of her sometimes backward thinking and i see this as a way of getting Kesar her due right to the wealth (as well as something for her of course).

Regarding Kriya -
Do you think the shout-out by Krishna is going to be interpreted by Pratigya as his response to the slapping incident, not realising that he hadn't even witnessed it? So on top of disobeying her order not to drink he's dismissed the teasing as masti?? I see WW3 breaking out between K and KN, especially when he finds out that KN was the one egging Raadh on rather than warning him to keep away from P. Maybe Raadh spills the beans whilst K is giving him his prasadi.

Here's a thought - what if Adarsh joins SS's business??? He's on is way to becoming SS's Mini-Me. Could he replace/challenge KN's role as SS's right hand man? May not happen just yet as he's just got his promotion and getting a tidy some of money under the table. Will he actually get taught out though or quit before it all blows up in his face?? And if so will SS be there waiting in the wings to save him? Will there be a face off between SS who wants to save his damadh and P who wants him to pay for this crime?

Many, many possibilities...

Sweet bhanki

It all depends on whether Radhe is now a regular on the show.  If that's the case POPS may not have the Krishna-Radhe face off just yet.  Whether Prats will hash it out with Krishna for his bhang binging and what she had to face is still a mystery. Will he notice the bloody cut on her hand and question her or will Takurain continue to rant about the incident further?
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Sweet bhanki

It all depends on whether Radhe is now a regular on the show.  If that's the case POPS may not have the Krishna-Radhe face off just yet.  Whether Prats will hash it out with Krishna for his bhang binging and what she had to face is still a mystery. Will he notice the bloody cut on her hand and question her or will Takurain continue to rant about the incident further?

@Bold: Will Pratigya tell the truth or like in the past hide the matter and let the matter get a lot worse than it is...

Takurian will rant as her ego has been bruised and will report the incident to SS when he is sobered...

I dont expect anyone else to say anything as those that are aware of the incident are still quiet about Pratigya's murder attempts so this incident will also stay quiet..