Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

! Mad Film Club#203 ! Members ONLY | (Page 76)

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_n


hmm..ok...giv them my regards if u meet them...
will surely try to meet komal,saw nisha's post also...
aur kuch names change hue hai to pata nahi chalta thik se...



 
sure ji !!! Tongue hmm yeah Komal is -komal- n Waterbearer is Steffzzz...-anisha- is aneeshadgr8  others r the same i think... u remember Reha  !!!! Tongue LOL 
 
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 14858

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by natasha_n


hmm..ok...giv them my regards if u meet them...
will surely try to meet komal,saw nisha's post also...
aur kuch names change hue hai to pata nahi chalta thik se...



 
sure ji !!! Tongue hmm yeah Komal is -komal- n Waterbearer is Steffzzz...-anisha- is aneeshadgr8  others r the same i think... u remember Reha  !!!! Tongue LOL 
 
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!! Smile

yes i remember her...
also..ankit, ishan...
jo names yaad aa rahe hai wo likh rahi hoon mein Tongue



Edited by natasha_n - 15 May 2011 at 5:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_n

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by natasha_n


haan pata hai...par meine tab wo serial chod diya tha...LOL
nahi dekha... Dead
btw nisha,paro,steff,komal,iram koi nahi aata kya uaha pe ab Unhappy
 
okay chod diya tha !!! LOL par u liked Shilpa na ..for her sake dekhleti !!! Tongue 
 
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!! Smile

haan par intrest hi nahi raha...
aur shilpa ka to ab koi aata pata hi nahi hai Confused
 
haan pata nahin uske paas koi kaam hain bhi ya nahin !!!! LOL But Suku ki lottery lag gayi with PKYEK !!!!! LOL 
 
 
 
Keep-----------Smiling !!! Smile
tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_n


yes i remember her...
also..ankit, ishan...
jo names yaad aa rahe hai wo likh rahi hoon mein Tongue

 
okay good na !!!! Tongue 
 
yeah Ankit is wanker n ishan is ishan. !!!! Tongue  alryt !!! Tongue 
 
 
 
Keep-----------Smiling !!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 14858

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by natasha_n

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by natasha_n


haan pata hai...par meine tab wo serial chod diya tha...LOL
nahi dekha... Dead
btw nisha,paro,steff,komal,iram koi nahi aata kya uaha pe ab Unhappy
 
okay chod diya tha !!! LOL par u liked Shilpa na ..for her sake dekhleti !!! Tongue 
 
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!! Smile

haan par intrest hi nahi raha...
aur shilpa ka to ab koi aata pata hi nahi hai Confused
 
haan pata nahin uske paas koi kaam hain bhi ya nahin !!!! LOL But Suku ki lottery lag gayi with PKYEK !!!!! LOL 
 
 
 
Keep-----------Smiling !!! Smile

haan dekhti hoon mein wo kabhi kabhi...par still cant like her.. LOLWink
but yes...its nice...Clap
also aaj kal mein drashti kie fan hoo ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 14858

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
ab tum sab kisi bhi forum pe nahi ho kya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_n


haan dekhti hoon mein wo kabhi kabhi...par still cant like her.. LOLWink
but yes...its nice...Clap
also aaj kal mein drashti kie fan hoo ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
woh i cn understand very much !!! Tongue LOL 
 
yeah i think so too.. am watching the repeat on SU !!!! Tongue LOL 
 
yeah Geet na... it said to be the best show these days and she has gained so much fame ou of this show  !!!! Tongue LOL
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!!  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-..natasha..

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 14858

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
chalo ji..gtg

tc all of u...

feels gr8 that u all remembered me..
Thanks all...
will try to come onlne more often Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-tomnjerry2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Chat Club Slambook ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: gk_09   Replies: 459   Views: 147876

gk_09 459 147876 28 November 2017 at 5:37am by Unicorn_Xing
Telugu Chat Club # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1107   Views: 90476

mr.superkool 1107 90476 17 January 2014 at 11:51am by rose.three
// Srk and Bebo Chat Club # 2 //

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: MehwishBaloch   Replies: 261   Views: 18632

MehwishBaloch 261 18632 16 April 2012 at 3:31pm by thambu
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78

Author: 268143   Replies: 616   Views: 43156

268143 616 43156 20 August 2011 at 11:18am by 268143
~*~*Yaaron#3*~*~ (Members only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130

Author: Angle.   Replies: 1032   Views: 33436

Angle. 1032 33436 02 July 2011 at 2:52pm by Sunshine Girl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index