Laagi Tujhse Lagan

In the name of serial making! - Page 3

LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

I agree with all your comments. The storyline has moved so fast and for me its the wrong direction. What they are showing regarding Kala is too much, as you say her hatred was for only Dutta, not the whole family. If MR is exiting then, I think this is a great opportunity to end the show, have Dutta kill Kala and few others, saves the family and everyone lives happy ever after...some more TaSha scenes would make me very happy.......Its probably too much to ask and when did they ever listen to us audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail

Hi Jayati,

Loved the core issues that you have raised in the premise of this thread and even loved all the responses you got which were for once positive and did not seem like the rockets which came hurtling down everytime some members including myself wrote about the slow but sure deconstruction of LTL by the CVs. the PH and God knows what other forces at play.

I am sad that I invested so much energy in a show that I have sometimes loved to a point that I have (like countless other members of this forum) made abstraction of pressing matters to dedicate time to dissect and analyse LTL which had everything and still has promising elements if the people at the helm stop to consider the damages and loss in terms of personal and creative input from one and all. I cant blame Mishal, the lifeblood of this show if he has decided to leave the show or has been ousted from the show....whatever the scenario might be. This actor who I will call the first thinking actor to have graced the Indian entertainment scene during the past 5 years deserve the best and LTL is no longer that haloed ground anymore.....Not if he has to continuously contend and strain himself to act opposite non actors such as Praneeta Sahu or even the bland Mahi Vij. With all due respect to the latter and the Tasha concept/dream that she managed to elicit, she stopped somewhere as soon as the FR happened and all we see is a performer going through the motions.

I know that the above comments will raise hell on the forum and I am prepared to come back with another Deconstruction thread sometimes this week to prove that lots of factors have contributed to the disintegration of the fairy tale we took to heart about 12 months back with the entry of Mishal Raheja.

Hats off to him for having flown the flag of artistic integrity in the face of so much confusion and behind the scene hostility that we as an audience can gauge from the various write-ups that have raised so much commotion and desperation among the fanatics of LTL.

May come back later.

Luv,

Kavita
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nik_ita

very well written Shikha...πŸ‘πŸΌ
@bold.....so true....

awww Thank u Nikki..😊
geetanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the serial had rocking start!😭
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If the show runs, and its getting TRPs, and its earning money, then why would the people care what the viewers actually think? Paise toh mil hee rahe hain na..unhe toh issi se matlab..its a business, now....jitna kheench sakte ho, kheenche, jitne paise kama sakte ho kamao, and fir jab bankrupt ho jayo, toh band kardo....and we cant exactly blame them for this, because no one free ke liye volunteers to make a tv show.....
yrf hain na, if u want quality and a good stry, watch that, because, they have the money, to not care about TRPs,...kyunki they already have name and fame and joh bhi ho...
LaTuLa thumbnail
Hi

All this uncertainty has also effected our IF-CM ranking ....we have dropped from 2 to 5 previous weeks and this week 9 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’.  Now lets just wait and watch the TRPs go down and I will certainly send Color's a message one more time... CONGRATULATING & TELLING THEM WELL DONE for destroying something wonderful.πŸ‘ 
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Friends, in yesterday's episode it was Dutta against Sudarshan, maybe we were waiting for a moment like this but while watching the episode I was happy that Suds was getting beaten up by Dutta and his men by the villagers, it kept playing in my mind that Mahadev bhai had said when Dutta wanted to fight Ranga he are docile people who do not know how to fight and lo after a week, they fight like a pro so much so Sud's bodyguards cannot even fire a shot....what nonsense is this!! 

As you said this world is full of hatred, as it is we have siblings fighting over property and various other things...why cannot it be shown that Kala learns a lesson?  She understands her mother's compulsion of loving Dutta as her own son!  And more over I never wanted Dutta to revenge Kala, that is not his job...Kala had a bad childhood, she had seen her father lying dead at a very tender age, I am sorry my fault that I was hoping the creatives would treat the subject with some more sensivity it deserved and be different from other serial makers....If MR is having two minds about leaving, I will only advice him to leave, the serial does not deserve an actor of his calibre anymore!!