Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: phulwa

@Fragrance Thanks for writing this post, I loved the way you related each character, it shows the insight you have and also thanks shilpa for sharing u'r views on Mahabharat, it was excellent. you are right...Mahabharat is not a rule book and neither a guideline...and it is for us to analyse and understand right and wrong and choose the path we want to follow.

Coming back to the show...you have related all the characters, except Gauri (my Fav) doesnt she have a chance to be a contender?

Thanks, glad you like it, well credit  goes to Ankita also, she was there to help me out.😛

This topic was written as a celebration of  DLMH on completing 100 episode, and that was around third week of march , At that time character of Gauri was just announced not shown , so i don't have the idea about her, how she was,  showing of attitude being princess. But if i'm asked now i'll relate her with " Shubhadra" Krishna's sister, we have compare nandini's early appearance  as Shubhadra , but i'm thinking that Gauri will resemble more with her as she is very sweet, simple and lovely gir
l who knows to give love in any case. She is full of compassion and above hatred.😛  In fact her character has more room to grow. Abhi has like a wild fire now and Gauri is working hard to contain that fire.
Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

Thanks, glad you like it, well credit  goes to Ankita also, she was there to help me out.😛

This topic was written as a celebration of  DLMH on completing 100 episode, and that was around third week of march , At that time character of Gauri was just announced not shown , so i don't have the idea about her, how she was,  showing of attitude being princess. But if i'm asked now i'll relate her with " Shubhadra" Krishna's sister, we have compare nandini's early appearance  as Shubhadra , but i'm thinking that Gauri will resemble more with her as she is very sweet, simple and lovely gir
l who knows to give love in any case. She is full of compassion and above hatred.😛  In fact her character has more room to grow. Abhi has like a wild fire now and Gauri is working hard to contain that fire.

Yes...I agree, she can be perfectly related to Subhadra.