Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

"DLMH...The Mahabharat Way!" - Page 4

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HAHAHA

ms./mr//mrs/ ankita CALM DOWN  a bit its an interesting game to play
OHH YOU CAN BASH ME OR LIVE YOUR ANGER AS MUCH YOU WISH by PM me .
i believe it will sooth your heart and feelings . a human who can hep other humans is consider as true human .
on other note i am sorry if it deeply hurtled you . if it was just an emotion by your part then its all right . please don't take things too much emotionally . because in the end it will only hurt you.

neither i had any intention to humiliate anyone  or any gender not you have any reasons .

i will surely reply tomorrow . 

but in anger humans say those things which they hide in their heart
you lost the game quite a bit  already . as i said be.
fore every humans has the right to express his words  .

just a remark FAKE PRIDE and FAKE FACE can't stand before its own mirror reflection .

well you can consider yourself son or daughter of foolish humans gods . but one's worth is decided by MOTHER EARTH AND MOTHER NATURE.

don't be so proud of your dictionary they more higher you fly the more strongly you fall .

you can find faults in my bad English but views wise i won .
because no matter what you all people humilate your own god by the your karma .

i will pm you as i need help in NITYANAND case . until then be happy
lover every living organism on mother earth .
ALL HAIL MOTHER EARTH  .

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajin90

HAHAHA

ms./mr//mrs/ ankita CALM DOWN  a bit its an interesting game to play
OHH YOU CAN BASH ME OR LIVE YOUR ANGER AS MUCH YOU WISH by PM me .
i believe it will sooth your heart and feelings . a human who can hep other humans is consider as true human .
on other note i am sorry if it deeply hurtled you . if it was just an emotion by your part then its all right . please don't take things too much emotionally . because in the end it will only hurt you.

----->> oh really u morron.....😡 its u who is pickin up fights out here... jst coz v ppl dnt agree to ur point of view...

neither i had any intention to humiliate anyone  or any gender not you have any reasons .

i will surely reply tomorrow . 

----->> 😆 like always.... u want to run away😆... cant even repl immediately..... u want time to think abt diff ways of hurtin ppl even more...
😡🤢 

but in anger humans say those things which they hide in their heart
you lost the game quite a bit  already . as i said be.
fore every humans has the right to express his words  .

just a remark FAKE PRIDE and FAKE FACE can't stand before its own mirror reflection .

----->> this remark suits u only dear....😡 plz see ur self in mirror b4 talking/pointing fingers at othersAngry

well you can consider yourself son or daughter of foolish humans gods . but one's worth is decided by MOTHER EARTH AND MOTHER NATURE.

------>> how dare u....😡 how dare u call us like dat in a demeanin way......Angry🤢?? v ppl r bein civil n polite to initially.....  n now with this kind of replies.... ur now gettin on our heads now.....Angry 
don't be so proud of your dictionary they more higher you fly the more strongly you fall .

---->> eesh🤢.... wat kind of ppl do hav here in IF n dat too in dlmh forum😡... hayyee bagwan......

you can find faults in my bad English but views wise i won .

--->> abhi bhi livin in fools paradise... dnt U understand dat ppl dnt win... by writin this kind of high-fi talks out here......
its the views n the maturity with with one talks n respects other ppl's views.... n how he/she replies.... dat matters.....

because no matter what you all people humilate your own god by the your karma .

----->> oh really....😲 ur peachin to us abt gods....? v ppl r so relegious in real life n behave like one in the forum too... by respectin holy books, epics , etc.....
v ppl nvr wanted to continue this discussion but u provoked us... n that to at the wrong place😡.... talkin abt our religion n our respect for gods.....😡🤢

i will pm you as i need help in NITYANAND case . until then be happy
lover every living organism on mother earth .

---->> try as much as u can beta.....😆 i'm sure anks wont repl/help to u aftr u bashed her n all....😡
v ppl dnt help dose ppl who r hell bent in inforcin their views n such a person who is constantly critisin n bashin others posts....

ALL HAIL MOTHER EARTH  .

now i'l say the same as u do.... i'm sry for hurtin ur sentimental feelings...... i jst wanted to make mine n anks point of view clear to u.....
she(anks) replied to u in a polite n a civil way... still u dint get it ... rite...?
ur repl to anks post provked me to giv a repl to u........Angry
tit for tat.... i replied to u in the same language dat u use for us... n ya ur sry doesnt come 4m the heart.... coz ppl who genuinely feel sry  dnt repl their mistakes n again & again bash ppl....
ur fake sry wnt do........ v all cant clearly see whether ur sry is genuine or not.....
n this is my last post in this topic....!!!!!
n i'm interested in waste my precious time talkin to u..... 🤢 
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Funny I came to appreciate Foram's post on comparing the epic like Mahabharata and DLMH and I find a Mahabharata fought right here😆
by the way my favourite are Bhim and Arjun (Sweta and Ankita😆) ...Fab reply guys👏..I would say you have lot of tolerance and patience...but in the end loooooveed your replies....spot on and very necessary too....😃
Dont know why people are out to just destroy the bonhomie of the forum...and by the way someone should be aware of the fact that capital letters are not allowed on IF...it is considered to be shouting and against IF rules....that person is likely to be banned for this....
Ankita, I could actually see a hunter in your hands while I was going through your reply😆
And Shweta I never knew you could use so many 'angry' smileys so aptly...you come out as so happy happy girl...but I guess everyone has a boiling point...and you were damn right in reacting...some people do deserve it..
Btw...Foram ..this is an excellent post...love your concept and I swear will reply in detail...abhi to yeh sab se hi mera quota khatam ho gaya😆
Thanks guys😃...and keep writing😉
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"It's an interesting game to play" Yes, there you are, kehete hai dil ki bat zuban par aa hi jati hai! And i'm wondering why you are doing this, How "DUMB" I am? I'll  thank you for what you have done, no don't be surprised, you have earned it.

Before that let me clear some air, Why I have choose The Epic- Mahabharat , no , neither I'm too mythological or religious nor I have dropped from that era to preach you, the reason was being a fan of hindi movies, what was in my mind was to select 'rajneeti' of prakash jha  and ' kalyug' of 'Shyam benegal, see my choices are also dumb like me , kya  kare I am not as intelligent and intellectual as you.

Now let me remind you something," MOTHER EARTH IS THE REAL GOD"👏 So you must respect all the natural element of it. Very well then why so much hatred towards this "Epic". As  Mahabharat  is a tale of pandav's  five brothers, And they are none other than the sons of five natural element,

Yudhisthira was the son of Dharma, the god of righteousness(as in the natural order of things).

Bhima the son of Vayu, the wind-god;

Arjuna the son of Indra, the sky-god; He is also god of Storms, and Rainfall

Nakula and Sahadeva the sons of the Ashwini Gods, symbolising the shining of sunrise and sunset, appearing in the sky before the dawn in a golden chariot, bringing treasures to men and averting misfortune and sickness.

Karna was also born of Kunti , and was the son of Surya, the Sun God.

All pandav were human , Bearing the traits of this five natural  elements.Wait a second , you consider 'Earth ' as Mother Origin ' So aren't from this five natural element , one  should be  considered as Father Origin. Sorry, my mistake , right to choose remains with you,  Now you are also able to search of this " nonsense genetic  trait " of yours  from  this "foolish god" .

"for HUMAN BEHAVIOR OBSERVING VIEW it is a good read same like the near to truth THE DA VINCI CODE." Yeh I can see your admiration for Sacred feminine. I'll respect that. But your admiration is only limited to "DA VINCI'S paganism" or it is extended to " THE GANGA" also.The Ganga Is also the origin in Mahabharat.  She is Sacred for all of us, and why because She provides life, and against that what we human have done , made her so impure and that is in filthiest way. The Book didn't told us to do so.But it is human behavior. which comprises of anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony, seven sins and prudence, justice, restraint or temperance, and courage , faith, hope, love or charity, seven virtue . The tales of mahabharat , entertaining stories for you is nothing  but the tales of human behavior based on this emotions of this sins and virtues. That's all i want to say.

It's  the you that brought religion in between the comprision. I never mentioned anything about it.

I never thought of this , to have such ugly fight in this thread😭 .This thread was meant for celebration purpose. You claimed to win, yes congratulations on your victory, so bask in your glory, and once you came out of that frenzy of yours, then think again what you have achieved, or perhaps you wanted this, isn't this your appreciated style of writing, First Congratulate them, then show disagreement, then make things complicated, creates confusion, You never post a reply but keeps on editing that ,why so , because words  don't  bind you,  and then appears as savior, Hats off to you man👏 , you are the master of the game. But by doing this you actually become a proof , a real visible proof of what I have written is correct, Thanks, thanks for making my story so correct and for everything, Mr. Prime Minister.😭

Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Foram..LOL I've never read Mahabharat or anything, though i know what it is basically about...so yay I learnt something new...😆
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
hehehe i really enjoyed all this discussion

i think sensible minds will get some idea what really happened

words  are deception tools those who them effectively get optimum results . i think everyone read THE EXECUTIONER in childhood

the lead character think of every human as a number . if he think that number is a human will he be able to execute the criminal .

another question the life of that criminal is in hands of the executioner
does this make that executioner the god .

FORUM123 you talked about sins and virtues DO YOU REALLY THINK you can remove them from human beings

they are basic human traits they are those things which make a human a real human .

well i believe in purity and LUST AND FEELINGS/EMOTIONS are the things that get in the way . lust is of many types in my views

i was just 5 when i started to read so called HOLY geeta 
and this is really true first i didn't understood it at all .
until 12 i had read it many times but was knew nothing
but life experiences taught me what this book say  .

see executioner and arjun  . well i never talk straight i always let the user decide what is right or what is wrong .

i didn't meant to made this thread  MAHABHARATA but i got most out of it .

i don't wanna HUMILIATE GANGA the  SEWERAGE RIVER

well what can i do i  just know to say truth the blunt truth .

i can give anyone lots of books recommendation if anyone wish to understand human behavior .

ohh i forgot to say this  FORAM123 this place need no formality
you and everyone else doesn't need to strikingly provide that you all are good 
because i know how much deep you all's thought process is as i belong to you all .
so that FAKE FACE FAKE VIEWS keep them aside . AND SURELY THAT FAKE RESPECT

EVERY RIVER BECAUSE IT  PROVIDE SUCH RESOURCES THAT MAKE HUMANS LIFE EASIER IS CONSIDERED AS HOLY . SO GANGA IS NO SPECIAL .
well one thing for sure i never thought i was offending/hurt anyone
i was just giving a general human behavior view .  for me 1 being doesn't matter that much but a group of humans does so i always talk about humans and people .
and i am as i am . so genuninely saying sorry to those who took it personelly .
this internet world is virtual so don't play dumb just see and think and that battle it out to see how much value that view hold .

we all have that virtual mirror . i appreciated everyone's comment really i did that .

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Bashing and comparing shows is not allowed on IF
If this still continues,
Action will be taken by the mods.

Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the way the story is now going on in the show... what u wrote 3 months ago Foram dear holds relevance now...!!!!

thanks a lot to the CVs for making their story as the mahabharat way...😳 i'm really happy
So its now clear from the story dat alka as arjun😳 , chander as saarthi😳 and aarti the bhoothni as karna😆

Once again i praise u for this post Foram dear👏 
Its simply awesome <3
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

the way the story is now going on in the show... what u wrote 3 months ago Foram dear holds relevance now...!!!!

thanks a lot to the CVs for making their story as the mahabharat way...😳 i'm really happy
So its now clear from the story dat alka as arjun😳 , chander as saarthi😳 and aarti the bhoothni as karna😆

Once again i praise u for this post Foram dear👏 
Its simply awesome <3

Swetha , ... you dig it back...😲  lol...😆 it's still giving me nightmares😆

Btw , thanks dear🤗
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Fragrance Thanks for writing this post, I loved the way you related each character, it shows the insight you have and also thanks shilpa for sharing u'r views on Mahabharat, it was excellent. you are right...Mahabharat is not a rule book and neither a guideline...and it is for us to analyse and understand right and wrong and choose the path we want to follow.

Coming back to the show...you have related all the characters, except Gauri (my Fav) doesnt she have a chance to be a contender?