Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

"DLMH...The Mahabharat Way!" - Page 2

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

wow! very well written dear๐Ÿ‘.....mahabharata is the most unique of all epics of all religions.....this is cos unlike other epics, it does not preach....it is not a rule book like the Quran or the guide to learn values like the Bible.....it only raises questions......it puts forth the dilemmas involved decision making but does not resolve them, instead it shows the different paths that can be taken, where none is completely wrong or completely right. which is actually how real life is, its not necessaray to have clearly defined wrong or right paths. there was this dialogue in fanaa that kajol says at the end of the film.....Ek sahi aur ek galat raste mein se sahi ko chunna asaan hai, par do sahi raaston mein se behtar chunna aur do galat raaston mein se munasib, yehi humari zindagi ke faisle karte hain.......for eg karna, he had to choose betwwen pandavas and duryodhan......pandavas were right but duryodhan was his friend, he helped him in his time of need.....so whom should he have picked?? he had given a promise to his friend to help him could he break that?? but how could side the wrong?? he finally chose his friend and lost his life.....but was he wrong or right?? mahabharata does not tell you the answer. but this is one epic which i think is evergreen.....be it at that time or today, politic is all about decission makin......everytime i read this great epic its as if i'm reading for the first......n i luvd ur comparisons with DLMH.....relating it to real life and fictional character even helps understanding the Mahabharata better, in fact everytime you think about it, you get new insights....so thanks a lot.

Love
Shilpa  

@shilpa, I'm happy that you like it but i have no match to you, your post is delightful to read๐Ÿ‘ and yes you are absolutely right that when ever you read this 'EPIC'you get new ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita1605

Thanks Foram๐Ÿค— Waise all credits goes to you only...it was ur idea and u made the presentation in a excellent way๐Ÿ‘ I jus did little editing for you...that's all๐Ÿ˜ณ Keep up the good work buddy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

PS: The pics went very well with the description...looks fabulous๐Ÿ˜Š

Now what should i say to you, you are my buddy,partner in 'crime'๐Ÿ˜† yes, the pics really went well,see again credit to you.๐Ÿ‘, specially jaiwardhan๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FORAM123

Now what should i say to you, you are my buddy,partner in 'crime'๐Ÿ˜† yes, the pics really went well,see again credit to you.๐Ÿ‘, specially jaiwardhan๐Ÿ˜‰

You know...I love Jay๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita1605

You know...I love Jay๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

i hate this jai n aarti anks.....๐Ÿ˜† aachanak se itna pyaar kahan se umarpada jai ke liye anks....๐Ÿ˜•?????? kahin tum chandu baba ko bhool to nahi gayi......๐Ÿ˜‰
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
@FORAM123.....I'm flattered rely. Plz don't make me feel so high that I get hurt when i fall off lol. Thanks anyway. You've done a wonderful job with all the comparisons and makes me happy to know that youngsters out there don't just read Harry Potter and Twilight but are interested in Mahabharata as well. I in fact have yet to read many of the religious texts. I am really keen on reading Guru Granth Sahib in the near future. But it has become really difficult to take out time๐Ÿ˜”. Has anyone here read it? Hey btw even I kinda like Jay. He has this charm about him. And he has this strange chemistry with Alka, that's attractive.Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sv003

i hate this jai n aarti anks.....๐Ÿ˜† aachanak se itna pyaar kahan se umarpada jai ke liye anks....๐Ÿ˜•?????? kahin tum chandu baba ko bhool to nahi gayi......๐Ÿ˜‰

Nehi Nehi๐Ÿ˜ฒ Chandu Baba is PRIORITY...always!!๐Ÿ˜ณ But I like Jay also๐Ÿ˜Š Didn't I tell u..?๐Ÿ˜‰ Ab jo bhi karo...bass mere pinche danda leke matt pad jana Waise I too hate Aarti๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

@FORAM123.....I'm flattered rely. Plz don't make me feel so high that I get hurt when i fall off lol. Thanks anyway. You've done a wonderful job with all the comparisons and makes me happy to know that youngsters out there don't just read Harry Potter and Twilight but are interested in Mahabharata as well. I in fact have yet to read many of the religious texts. I am really keen on reading Guru Granth Sahib in the near future. But it has become really difficult to take out time๐Ÿ˜”. Has anyone here read it? Hey btw even I kinda like Jay. He has this charm about him. And he has this strange chemistry with Alka, that's attractive.

Chalo...koi toh mila mere wavelength wala๐Ÿ˜ณ
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
[quote] bold certain lines so weak eyes can see them .

well that is my point HUMILIATING WOMEN women discrimination is what about MAHABAHARTA is and yet people say it is holy or epic show their HYPOCRITE BEHAVIOUR

blod spilling everywhere revenge everywhere and yet it is holy

and by the way i made THE POINT OF WOMEN DISCRIMINATION before hand it was taken as pleasure read  . its entertaining how HUMEN CAN GO LOW TO ACHIEVE something

for HUMAN BEHAVIOR OBSERVING VIEW it is a good read same like the near to truth THE DA VINCI CODE. ankita and every other female i   am sorry if u felt bad bout it . but i just wanted to point out that holy books and religions aren't  the real truth or things to be worshiped.
also if anyone believe in these human-gods then just read with open mind .don't get waved into the faith and think something which isn't here at all .

ALSO DON'T PICK A LINK TO BASH ME it won't be any help to you READ THE FULL POST . 
[/quote]

first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination .

about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how 
(a taunt on supposedly human god and great people but no warriors because a warrior always stand for truth and listen his own views )

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys

4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )

5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy)
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania

i consider MAHABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society .
( i think blind eyes will be able to see now i have bold my lines )

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES
it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast  .

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail
first off foram123 you did great job writing this . well like everyone else if i have to relate characters then i will choose them differently . yeah everyone has their own views and imagination . Thanks, i would like to read your story also.With whom you are comparing and how you are potrying the character.
about MAHABHARAT it is taken as a  HOLY book

but it is one of another fictional, supernatural powers kings conspiracy     famous time pass story .Sometimes you  need to put your logic and intellegence aside and have faith.

if you wanna get some morals and knowledge then anything can teach you . you just need imagination and eyes to watch that deep thought .Yes completely agree with you.

MAHABHARTHA is quite much entertaining . it has masala from every land .   it is a good story let me explain how.Why are you doing this?, any how let me answer you this.

1. wife is shared by more than 1 men- Who is sharing, all five were men.
2. wife is used as a thing to use and divided among men like it has no life but numerical value .
3. old geeks  want to see beautiful ladies getting humiliated in front of their eyes (cheer-hurna) . well such an perverted guys, who is doing -a man, who is watching , great warriors, all men
4. women being used as bait . human  trafficking (chauser and bait i think everyone know who is )
Who is using.
5. eyeing on other ladies (arjun quite an lucky guy) Again who is doing.
6. gender bender famous approach
7. elopement on the highest level

well i should stop because it will cross the 100 points mania You have already crossed it.

i consider MA\HABHARATHA a proof that show WOMEN'S discrimination and women's  worth in ancient society . You know why mahabharat happened because 'THE MEN' of that age forget, i would say failed to fulfill their duty.And you are find it entertaining ?

this main point every holy book like is  WITCHES
it is easy to destroy WOMENHOOD  by classifying them under EVIL'S followers
not only it erased identity but destroy the confidence and pride of being a women and human too .
You can't blame whole society for that.This still happening, only patterens changing . This whole thing is not relevant here.

there is no right or wrong path its just people's views. There is always three paths. Right, Wrong, and Neutral.

1=2========3
2+1========3
3========== 1+2

see its just point of view . MAHABHARATA teach everyone to be clever and cruel if you wanna survive  as being a true human relate to the the blood thrust and blood lust  .Motive is always important.

ABOUT THIS STORY  nothing can be judged

BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE STORY IS FREE FLOWING or made to act like that

and it appear that story is now being caged and controlled
that is why irregularities  are happening fast 
Stories aren't come from the air, it is told from experience, spread from one mouth to other,yes it may have irregularities but you can not wiped it off in a click.

Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail

well I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THE ONE WHO IS IN POWER IS GOD

and for me MOTHER EARTH IS THE REAL GOD

MY OWN COINED TERM HUMAN-GODS(those took birth on mother earth) are just worthless beings . A GUN in the hands of a children  can kill any stupid human-god .

geeta words were told by KRISHAN who had over 10000 or queen wow true lust of male shown by the god himself .  SHIVA who got that much excited after watching gender-bender NARAYANA in a women;s shape wow what an erotic gods we have .

yeah THAT IS i am saying MAHABHARATHA tells how much worth a women had in that era and still has

its a well know fact that this is a MALE DOMINANT  world

that i tried to portrayed MAHABHARATHA a story that is written in manuscript provide proof that WOMEN's were always treated as NEXT GENERATION PRODUCER except that they had no value  .

and it still is a dominant proof . that is why i don't consider MAHABHARATHA something epic

where for your own selfishness 1000sands of people are killed

MAHABHARATA is just a family  division  kings story and epically  super fictional .

well society form some rules and follow them . so a narrow approach show society views it doesn't matter whether we believe in those views but the real deal is that  we also included into that society and follow those rules .

well everyone find stories entertaining
views about entertainment can differ .

it is really  a treat to see humans fallen to their lowest and acts as worms .

it is really entertaining  that era in which kinds were believed as god's child battling for their own rights and acting as a common human being  .

YEAH STORIES come   from REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
but imagination come form open mind
so every human let his mind fly as far it can  go so it could feel the real nature real mother earth and real human voice .

well i just have this to say HOLY BOOKS are created by humans for humans and used by humans .

these books are just views of some persons

if i had born 1000 years ago and wrote a book their world be 1000sands of follower of me in present era .

that much worth these religions these human-gods these holy books have .
Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago