Uttaran

pl do not watch this show for 15 days

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Cvs ko sabak sikhao😡 Ichcha is the most pathetic ckt in the history of TV followed by Veer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
main to 15 mahine se yeh show nahi dekh raha..15 din to door ki baat hai.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

why not, , as of now ut is really interesting , and wait and watch before passing any judgements abt iccha

abhi 15 din iccha tappu ki bajaayegi , force her to tell the truth herself
and then she wll do the exposure😊
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

why not, , as of now ut is really interesting , and wait and watch before passing any judgements abt iccha

I cannot agree Anmol...even 15 days is too heavy on a person like Veer, Ichcha's husband...she is letting him live in the misconception  that the kid is his...that is aweful decision frm Ichcha
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anmol, I love Ichcha as much as u do. In fact I used to love Veecha. Since the CVs have butchered Veer's ckt, I  was all for Ichcha but now without Veer Ichcha has to play SMART not DUMB esp against Tapori and Nani. She has to be more proactive and should be ready to FIGHT and act SMART but she is just being a mahaan cry baby. She has to now become Durga not Sita. Jab adharm hota hai to kaali ka roop lena padta hai. Sita bankar dekh liya.
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

I cannot agree Anmol...even 15 days is too heavy on a person like Veer, Ichcha's husband...she is letting him live in the misconception  that the kid is his...that is aweful decision frm Ichcha

fine yaar dont agree😊but why everyone is getting so hyper, we all knew ki aisa hone waala hain last week promo dekhke, and  this is not easy 4 iccha, itwill be a  very tough decision for her
but eventually she will not leave taps this time , and she is right in thinking abt jogi ,hum log bhi toh sochte hain , bechare jogi ka kyaa hoga
 so she is giving chance to taps to tell the truth herself
last hope for tappu redemption and if taps might do it herself(i am sure she will not), then it will be better 4 all, especially jogi , he would not feel this insulted.
and i believe when the exposure will be done , it will be full, all the details will come out that that tapni faked pregnancy first , raghu is the father, maybe in these 15 days she can figure out these things too
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Anmol, I love Ichcha as much as u do. In fact I used to love Veecha. Since the CVs have butchered Veer's ckt, I  was all for Ichcha but now without Veer Ichcha has to play SMART not DUMB esp against Tapori and Nani. She has to be more proactive and should be ready to FIGHT and act SMART but she is just being a mahaan cry baby. She has to now become Durga not Sita. Jab adharm hota hai to kaali ka roop lena padta hai. Sita bankar dekh liya.

well is she planning to leave tappu this time , kal ke episode se aisa nahin lag raha tha , she is in thinking mode, and i think she will give taps 15 days to tell the truth herself
and dont worry iccha has the upper hand in this battle, she has solid proofs , tapni cannot do anything
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Phir ichcha ki he bajj jaigi
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Phir ichcha ki he bajj jaigi

mai to ye rathod wale case ke baad Ut nai dekhti.. i watch only veeya scenes and some more if i get time!!!😆😆😆 cvs kuch bhi twist laaye i m not going to watch dat stupid show again!!!!😆😆
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

fine yaar dont agree😊but why everyone is getting so hyper, we all knew ki aisa hone waala hain last week promo dekhke, and  this is not easy 4 iccha, itwill be a  very tough decision for her
but eventually she will not leave taps this time , and she is right in thinking abt jogi ,hum log bhi toh sochte hain , bechare jogi ka kyaa hoga
 so she is giving chance to taps to tell the truth herself
last hope for tappu redemption and if taps might do it herself(i am sure she will not), then it will be better 4 all, especially jogi , he would not feel this insulted.
and i believe when the exposure will be done , it will be full, all the details will come out that that tapni faked pregnancy first , raghu is the father, maybe in these 15 days she can figure out these things too

Actually you are right Anmol its a tough call for ichcha she is thinking about everyone and the izzat of the family especially Jogi's rightly so 'coz it will be a major blow on him and obviously ichcha does not want Taps to be kicked out of her house again because that will cause ain to Jogi and Divya again, Ichcha can convince Veer on all these things and he will understand even tho he will be mad at Tapasya - I think the stand she s taking for Taps to leave b-house herself is the best thing to do....Ichcha should not tell Taps about Veer's problem but somehow push the panic button for Taps so that this time Taps believes Ichcha and leaves....Ichcha can tell Veer the truth and have him play with her in pushing Taps out of the house without any heartache to Mai and Dadaji.....I hoe they show a smart move on ichcha's part to do all this well...........in the meantime knowing the truth Veer can work on his treatment and Dr Soni will make sure they have a child