Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@CB,Thanks Dear for the link.the post was showing up mirror to the indian serials.
All the stories changes as it forwards,but in our gkd there is not just a u turn but more than that may be 'W' turn b'coz they changed the originality of the serial.
@vrish arpi going in coma is better than arpi's death.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish   even i love scooby doo but i dont know what time it comes hee

and swamini yes at the end of the day its a show

so rather i talk abt smthing else nw
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for sharing
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sia-

One thing I've observed is ALL the Imagine serials(not reality shows) take turns to get worst n then improve!! First in line to improve was BAVD which was going through a bad phase n now after the worst was over it is back on track!! The next was RS..the show was waning out but  again it's picked up now!! AKBA was always not that good n PMMKA is a new show so no qualms about it yet!! Though KMH2 did not have such a bad phase like the rest, it did have it's share too but it's now completely ameliorated !! So it's GKD's turn n we get to see this pathetic track!! Like Ashish said, we're gonna see something  that's never shown on TV before..even more dark..that is desi telly Othello!!  So if these calculations are right might be in a few weeks GKD might improve!! 

P.S Since Ashish mentioned abt the plot getting darker, I'd prefer watching it as Othello of Shakespeare  rather than  Cinthio's story of Othello!! That would be even more morky, worse n grim!! 

I agree w/ this.  Although in the past, w/ Imagine TV, we've had 2 tragedies - DHKJ & PKCM, and 2 serials that had horrible endings - Jyoti & Bandini, of late, the serials have been going thru this trend.  KMH2 almost had Arohi marrying Chikoo, but they quickly corrected it, and in RS, they did the same thing on the other end w/ Neeraj marrying Sandhya, after seeming to marry Anjali.  And they have one serial really sucking while the others are going okay - when KMH2 was unwatchable, the others were okay, then when BAVD was unwatchable, one could watch the others, when RS was unwatchable, one could watch GkD, KMH2 and BAVD, and now that GkD is unwatchable, viewers can switch to the other shows.  AkBA was never in the top 100, but even that track seems to be on the verge of improving.  I have no idea about what goes on in PMMKA - maybe they can screw that up and have GkD clean up in its stead.

I have no idea what the logic is - it's not that people necessarily watch the entire line-up of shows.  On one hand, Sia is right, but given the past track record of Imagine TV, I wouldn't trust the shows to clean up by themselves, since we have much more sadistic CVs nowadays.  Only thing I can think of - the CVs won't want to be accused of downright plagiarizing, so they'll copy parts of Othello and Omkara, but tweak it enough to make it different.  Like say, Arpi being in a coma.  Just like they copied PKCM in RS, but stopped just b4 the marriage, so that so far, we have no ghosts or lead deaths yet.

I do feel sorry for the updaters - I couldn't even watch the RS episodes when they were going thru that wretched stage in February.  Now it's back, and looks like the updaters here will have to be the canaries in the coal mine, so that more of us don't get the shocks.  We need to give bravery awards to the updaters for watching such crap, b4 the show becomes watchable again!
swamini5 thumbnail
NIVI
Pls post the Video
Vr15h thumbnail
Chatter

Do they show those cartoons in English or Hindi?  Sorry, but for me, the effect of these Western cartoons, be they Scooby, T&J, Dora, et al get spoiled when they translate them.  Not the same thing.
Vr15h thumbnail
Swamini

I checked - it's not up as yet
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahaha vrish u never cease to make me laugh

and i really needed tht dose of laughter.. knowing u i know how ur sense of humor is
hehehha

phew what a relief to laugh now..
thanks for that

and here its hindi version vrish. its hilarious
even mr bean is in hindi version is crazy
worse is when it comes to harry potter movies the way they dub its totally laugh riot
bt i dont complain coz american or british english i find it hard to follow the accent..

but thanks again for laughter now.. guess now i wud feel better

nothing beats than the laughter therapy.

Vr15h thumbnail
In Star Movies or some other movie channel, they provide English subtitles even though the movies are in English - it helps follow them better.  That's certainly preferable to dubbing them in Hindi
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahahaha vrish u never cease to make me laugh

and i really needed tht dose of laughter.. knowing u i know how ur sense of humor is
hehehha

phew what a relief to laugh now..
thanks for that

and here its hindi version vrish. its hilarious
even mr bean is in hindi version is crazy
worse is when it comes to harry potter movies the way they dub its totally laugh riot
bt i dont complain coz american or british english i find it hard to follow the accent..

but thanks again for laughter now.. guess now i wud feel better

nothing beats than the laughter therapy.

CB di , hv u seen Oggy n d Cockroaches on Nick .........d hindi dubbing is too funny wid d artists mimicking in SRK, Sunny Deol, Nana Patekar's voices n Shin Chan is also fun 2 watch
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago