Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One thing I've observed is ALL the Imagine serials(not reality shows) take turns to get worst n then improve!! First in line to improve was BAVD which was going through a bad phase n now after the worst was over it is back on track!! The next was RS..the show was waning out but  again it's picked up now!! AKBA was always not that good n PMMKA is a new show so no qualms about it yet!! Though KMH2 did not have such a bad phase like the rest, it did have it's share too but it's now completely ameliorated !! So it's GKD's turn n we get to see this pathetic track!! Like Ashish said, we're gonna see something  that's never shown on TV before..even more dark..that is desi telly Othello!!  So if these calculations are right might be in a few weeks GKD might improve!! 
P.S Since Ashish mentioned abt the plot getting darker, I'd prefer watching it as Othello of Shakespeare  rather than  Cinthio's story of Othello!! That would be even more morky, worse n grim!! 
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dont know othello so i wud rather watch tom and jerry now

c u all later perhaps

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Hi Di & Swamini...I agree with u guys..This is too much I'm only watching after the track clears.....This is such utter foolishness Imagine already has such stupid shows Avita are so popular  this is what they do..Loosers!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i kept tom and jerry to see now

i wud hv chocolate later to getmy mood bck

i need serious laughter therapy now

i cant handle this stuff.  so wont talk abt it any more

take care girls

swamini5 thumbnail
CB
Its just show yaar
Chill Maro
the TRP dropped from 1.2 to .6
so let the Production House & channel take the tension
why we???
Edited by swamini5 - 13 years ago
-sia- thumbnail
@CB The link works now.
The article makes sense n I think the writer of that post has clearly stated everything!! But onething here is if the CV's did consider abt TRP's then they should never have paved in this track!! N by bringing it in it has just worsened it!! So ultimate thing is, the CV's are losing out!!
Even I had watched Avicharitham n it was one of the best shows down South!! It had a great story-line n it had that appeal!! It was neither of-the-mill show nor the too cheesy one!! It had the right amount of everything n it according to me it was worth watching it!! I watch or atleast flip through many of the South shows (advantage of knowing  the major 4 languages of this region..LOL!!) but this one was really good, innovative n most of all inspiring!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Just TP...!!

The article made competely sense Di......😊 Thanks fr the Link,,,,😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They can tweak the Othello/Omkara track by not actually killing Arpi, but sending her into a coma, and then Avi finding out what really happened.  After that, bring in some friction b/w Simple & Avi, then have Avi finding out not just RV but BJ as well, and punishing them properly.  Then, after he's killed them, have Arpi recover and reprimand him and give him some bhashans, and then continue the story w/ the Red Lion Track

Chatter

There's cricket as well - need not restrict yourself to Tom & Jerry 😆 But my fav cartoon is Scooby Doo!!!
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

They can tweak the Othello/Omkara track by not actually killing Arpi, but sending her into a coma, and then Avi finding out what really happened.  After that, bring in some friction b/w Simple & Avi, then have Avi finding out not just RV but BJ as well, and punishing them properly.  Then, after he's killed them, have Arpi recover and reprimand him and give him some bhashans, and then continue the story w/ the Red Lion Track

Chatter

There's cricket as well - need not restrict yourself to Tom & Jerry 😆 But my fav cartoon is Scooby Doo!!!

If they kill arpita nothing makes sense,I  don't think they'll do that bt with these foolish writers anythingz possible...
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the promo.
This show now had broken my heart,the show which i used to love even not use miss its repeat epi.And now just cant tolerate once.
I hate u cvs.