Dil Se Diya Vachan

I feel bad for Krishna..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I know guys its sound weird but after watching today's episode..specially the last scene..i feel very bad for KRISHNA..πŸ˜”poor guy...πŸ₯Ί.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
yea i feel bad for him also as he begged in front of everyone for forgiveness... i think he was a strong character in this show the writers messed his character....
A-HELPING-HAND thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes I too felt bad for Krushna when he was begging in front of everyone for forgiveness but noone was ready to forgive him
I will miss him in last episodes of DSDV
-Zaara- thumbnail
I'm sorry but I think Krushna deserves it, he hurt everyone alot especially PreNa 😑
meghna2 thumbnail
yes u r right i feel for Krishna too even though he deserves what he did but still i feel sad for himπŸ˜”
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
rapist and murderer....no sympathy.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Zaara too!!  That was what he deserved... I soooo wanted that to happen to him!  Its better than watching him die off in an explosion... rapists and murderes should rot in jail for a long long time, shouldn't die soon and repent every day for the rest of their lives for what they did to innocent people...

Sorry, but I'm not sympathetic towards them. I'm forever grateful to the CVs for bringing that end to Krushna.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for ur views each and everyone....yes i agree with that whatever Krishna did he deserved the punishment..but my point was when ppl realize that he did mistake..then we feel pity for him...same thing with Krishna...finally he has realized that he has committed sin...beside that as human being i feel sad and pity for him...but this is my view...but i respect all of urs views...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
W*H feel bad for a criminal....He deserved everything that was coming to him and than some...Just b/c he put on a drama of asking for forgiveness does not mean he was sincere...He might have been putting up an act just like b4...There is a 10 yr leap coming up we will see if he really regrets and repents for all he has done..

He surely was the strongest character in the show..But it became bit too much abt him...Wish they had taken the story where I thought it was going to go...I think as Neena felt sick show had to end...Oh well...
meghna2 thumbnail
yes he was a strongest character of the show, but i donot think it became too much about him, in hindi serial they always show everything in extreme,and CV did that,but i think he will repent  and regrets definitely,πŸ˜ƒ ppl change ..and lets hope for the best
πŸ˜ƒ