•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Rasal is remembering the promise Ranveer gave her about never going away so far from her that she or he will forget one another's love and Rasal wonders how Ranveer can forget his own promise

In morning Ranveer is sleeping on bed and Rasal on couch and he sees this and sees how Rasal did not eat anything he goes to her and covers her with blanket and closes the door and that when Rasal wakes up and seeing Ranveer gone she feels sad

Rukmi prays to her Kanna that she is happy RasVeer will be one and she can't wait to see her sisters happy face as she goes to Rasals room she find no one and wonders everything went ok that when Rasal comes behind Rukmi and says I know you came to check up on me and rub it on my face how Ranveer did not get close to me I think you convinced him to accept me because you knew he will never get close to me because he and I slept separate and I know you came to see my sad face and when Rukmi tries to defend Rasal tells her as soon as Ranveers memory comes back and he will hater her even more and that time she will have to leave and closed the door on Rukmi

Ranveer is waiting for Rukmi and as she comes in he asks her why is she so mad she is the one who sanded her to Rasals room and Rukmi says not am I only mad but also upset at your behavior and Ranveer say "aare bappre itna sara tell me what I do" Rukmi tells him that you promised me that you will try to accept Rasal but you did nothing that sort but you both slept separately how can you and Ranveer tells her yes I did promise you but you can force all this on me as all this is new for me for god shake I still have not accepted my own family how can I accept her in my life because when I woke up I saw you and nothing else matters to me but you but if you want to force on me it won't be good for nor her or me or you so think about it and he walks out leaving Rukmi thinking (he is right)

Ranveer bumps into Rasal and tells her that I am trying to accept you but if you are gone take little things to her attention then nothing can happen between me and you and Rasal says I did not say anything and he ask then how did she know about yesterday night just Rasal please don't get Rukmi upset because I cannot see her upset and he walks out and Chanchel comes and tells rasal I told you to get your sister out for here do what I say and Rasal says I know you are trying to help me but I still think my love is true and it will bring him back to me (I have feeling she will use Ashu and if CV does do that then that just messed up if they really showed Ranveer loving Rasal they will not use Ashu)

Rasal goes to MS and MS is happy to see her there but Rasal says I came to talk to Rukmis father as I want to make complaint against her MS says I am you father too but Rasal says just call Rukmi as I don't want to talk behind her back and Rukmi walks in and ask what's going and Rasal says to MS tell your daughter not to interfere in my life because she is trying to separate RasVeer by telling him what I told her about yesterday night and Rukmi says I was trying to get you close and Rasak says I don't need your help so please stay out of my business and leaves and MS tells Rukmi to let Rasal do as she likes and you should live your life as kismet has given it to you '

Moomal tells Kamal that Ranveer seems very upset as he has not eaten anything the whole day today and Rukmi over hears this and was about to go before Kamal but tells Kamal to go but as Kamal remembers how she promised Ranveer of accepting Rukmi she tells Rukmi to go and Rukmi gets very happy hearing this and goes and Mooomal ask why she did that and Kamal says I am tired of hating Rukmi as Ranveer loves her who am I to hate her i don't want Ranveers hate anymore (good for you Kamal)

Rukmi goes to Ranveer and asks for forgiveness by holding her hand to her ear and tells him that she will not bother him about Rasal no more (thank god) and Ranveer says and I will try my best to get close to her and tells her to put her hands down its making him feel bad and Rukmi ask if he is still upset and Ranveer gets up and says yes and Rukmi says I am sorry but first eat and Ranveer says feed me and Rukmi says ok lets go and he says no over here and Rukmi tells him he is being childish and Ranveer says ok I will come with you but you have to promise me something and Rukmi say ok and he says listen to is first and she say ok what and he says you have to give me a BIIIIGGGggg and LOnnnggg kiss on my cheek (how is that possible you naughty boy) and Rukmi gets shy and tells him no and he says ok fine at least ek puppy choti waali and Rukmi still feels shy but Ranveer is still waiting and naughtily keeps flashing his cheeks to make her come to him and as Rukmi goes up to him and kisses him Rasal sees them and the show ends on Rasal'

Tomorrow: its Holi and Deep and Mamasa make plan about making Ranveer drink and make use of situation'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the lovely update........