•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Akshara's Column: Holi's special angel

Hello readers, I hope that all of you had a fun-filled and safe Holi. My family members and I feel truly blessed this Holi. Our family has a brand new addition!

Varsha bhabi gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Shaurya dada was overcome with emotion when he held his little bundle of joy for the first time. A smile from the little angel made all of us forget the on going tension at home. It feels good to see everyone so happy and jubilant. Being an aunt is so exciting !

Unfortunately, there are still some families who get upset at the birth of a daughter but I am glad that our family is progressive. I have never been treated differently from Shaurya dada. In fact I have been loved and pampered the most ! I hope everyone follows our example and doesn't discriminate between boys and girls. Both are equally precious ! And my niece, is a little piece of heaven !

Holi brings back memories of last year, when I had left the house after a tiff with Naitik. The colours of Holi helped us forget our differences and patch up. Our relationship has come a long way since then. Our love and understanding of each other has grown too. This year we have been separated from the family but we are supporting and helping each other cope with the situation.

It pains my heart to think that this year, we will not be celebrating Holi with our family. I hope the festival will help sort out all the issues in our family and colour our family with happiness. After all, Holi celebrates the victory of good over evil and I hope all the evil in our lives is destroyed along with the Holika Dehan.

Naitik and I are preparing for Holi but the festivities don't seem the same without our family. The real shock came when Naitik informed me that we won't be celebrating the festival at home and will be going to Udaipur instead. I can't understand why Naitik took such a decision. But, I trust him and am sure he has a valid reason. However, I still hope that we get a chance to celebrate this Holi with our family.

Do write in to me about how you celebrated the festival of colours at [email protected]

Kajal Kamboj-Hi akshara, this is one of ur biggggggest fan writing to u. yaar i think u and naitik r the true superstars of yrkkh as well as of starplus. yaar u know wht, i had my exams and now i m not enjoying but getting bored in my holidays its not cool but so boring . but u and naitik r the source of entertainment for me. these days time spend only when i watch ur serial tht is three times in a day. it is the time span in which i gets entertained and i forgot every tension like tension for my result. it is the time in which i will smile. So the scene of gratitude is, i would like to thank u and naitik for all the entertainment and the happiness u both gives to me. thanks a lot. love u naksh . KEEP ROCKING. SEEKING FOR UR ANSWER.

Akshara:Hi Kajal, it is really nice to know that Naitik and I keep you entertained and make you smile. Thank you for all the lovely compliments and love us and our show.

Pooja Agarwal- hi didi happy holi in advance and plz reply me soon.bye bye

Akshara:Hi Pooja, wish you a happy Holi too and do write in to me about how you celebrated the festival.

BK Varun-hi akshara i am your big big bigest fan you are so beautiful gorgeous fabulous i love you mere paas apke 2500 photo hai plzzzz aap meri id kholke dekhna apko pata chal jayega ki main kitna bada fan hu apka myid is [email protected]   main apse bahut jaldi milne aa raha hu ok bye take care

Akshara:Hi Varun. It is nice to know that you are a big fan and have a collection of my photographs. Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Asiya Begum : Hi Akshara jee, how r u i hope ur fine i'm one of ur big fan, i'm asiya from hyderabad & what about u, daily i watch ur serial rishta because only for u, nowadays ur serial going very intresting , but i can't understand what's the problem of dhadajii, why he punished u, he can't understand ur helping & ur feeling realy i feel very hurt . so please don't involve there family matters & also rashmi's marriage matter also, ur mother said right but ur motherinlaw can't understand so please leave it . i request you please understand my feeling because i can't see ur crying, only i like ur smile . so keep smiling, bye, may god bless you. regrds asiya begum

Akshara:Your concern has really touched me Asiya. I hope that the problems in our family are solved this Holi and that happiness returns to our home.