Balika Vadhu

leap ufffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll

Do u like this 4yrs leap in BV???And ur expectation has fulfilled??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no not at all.............i thought this leap will bring some  turning point in anandi life and she complets her study become sucesful person but😡...............she is just 12 pass and she have not continued her study from their.............i am very much angry with this track and leap..............
                    vote and write ur opinion😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

my vote...........NO!!

no meaning of the leap 4 me............but love shashank's litttle make over.............as he is wearing formal!!😃
as far anandi is concern............ that lost my tolorance!!
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
pravitha thumbnail
I am just wondering about...who are those 12.5 % of people who have voted that the Leap has done a fantastic job !!! the leap has done nothing to the story ... especially anandi shown on terrace and crying buckets and buckets... has been really disappointing... haven't we had enough of it already? 
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pravitha

I am just wondering about...who are those 12.5 % of people who have voted that the Leap has done a fantastic job !!! the leap has done nothing to the story ... especially anandi shown on terrace and crying buckets and buckets... has been really disappointing... haven't we had enough of it already? 

yes i agree who did that😲
virgo13 thumbnail

The CVs have really let us down! First they get our expectations up by showing Anandi taking a strong stance for herself only to find out that it was just a temporary phase and she is back to her crying self again.

We viewers deserve better!!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
obviously NO... it would have been meaningful only if anandi had completed her studies otherwise it's useless.