Posted: 13 years ago
ohh at last anandi will know abt this!!
really..so soon...............!!
must be dragged for 2 month atleast i think!πŸ˜†
thank u for sharing 😊
Thanks Tanu..

FINALLY Anandi and the whole family knows the truth soon.. Shocking...anywyas the main part is yet to be scripted as of how to proceed with Gauri's character.. hope she wont turn negative..
Yes Uma even I am hoping they dont turn Gauri negative....I would love to see Gauri and Anandi together fighting against all the evils and injustice.....forget Ja-An and Ja-Ga make it 
Ga-An πŸ˜†πŸ˜† howwzaat?
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
AnGari is more apt.. that sets the Singh haveli on fire 🀣

There was a show Kabhi Sautan Kabhi saheli where two bets friends unknowingly married to same guy and he manages to jump between them and when they knew the truth, they gave him the life of his lesson and later threw him out.. I badly want to see that story recreated here... AnGariπŸ˜†
AnGari  ...🀣🀣 good one Uma !!
Originally posted by divmath

AnGari  ...🀣🀣 good one Uma !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let see how HOT this pair might beπŸ˜‰
Shhhhsshh Uma....people might take this in a wrong sense πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...if this was an American show it would have been possible.....but in India a big no no πŸ˜† .....however I so want to see AnGari beating up Jagya and teaching DS the lesson of her life πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ammoos

AnGari is more apt.. that sets the Singh haveli on fire 🀣

There was a show Kabhi Sautan Kabhi saheli where two bets friends unknowingly married to same guy and he manages to jump between them and when they knew the truth, they gave him the life of his lesson and later threw him out.. I badly want to see that story recreated here... AnGariπŸ˜†

AnGari ..gona create a CHINGARI in the Haveli 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣