Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I like: Kareena...Yeah I know that's obvious...but thatz the only thing I like about bollywood these days.

I dislike: Every movie that's coming out of bollywood these days. No originality...a story that a 5 year old can come up with and some hit song...that's it! That's pretty much sums up bollywood movies these days. Boring!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
i like - MASALA MOVIES!! Dabangg, OSO, MHN ftw!!! ðŸ¥³

i dislike - wannabe movies! Movies which are dishonest and are made purely with the intention of showing off the maker's non existent "craft" or "intellect". 

1)New Young Exciting Promising Film-makers like Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Shimit Amin who think outside the box and give us movies like OLLO, Khosla ka Ghosla, Gulaal, Dev D, Ab tak Chappan and Rocket Singh.

2) Actors like Abhay Deol who refuse to be part of the rat race and do what they believe in. Still consider movie making an art form and not a money making proposition.

Dislike

1) Dumb, commercial, talentless directors like Farah Khan and Sajid Khan who make the dumbest movies and succeed due to huge budgets, huge hype, marketing, music and consider themselves to be movie-making wiz. Directors who don't respect the audience intellillence.

2) The Star system : Nobody can guarantee a hit. Aamir and SRK have good track records but other than them its a crap shoot. Yet they get paid millions and millions of rupees only because of their P.R.

3) The Media: Today the media can make or break a star. Guys like John Abraham, Shahid and Abhishek are known more because of their relationships which the media keeps stuffing down our throat than their work.

4) The Awards: They don't mean anything. Stop acting like they are based on merit.

2)
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Like:

#1 MUSICCCCCCCCC<3
#2 Offscreen gossip =P
#3 Movies tht i can relate too, which come very rarely
#4 Few really talented actors/actresses

Dislike:
#1 BOX OFFICE! Best movies not doing well at BO makes me mad.
#2 AWARDS! they r BS.
#3 the fact tht BW is filled with mostly untalented ppl...or some i guess
#4 Khan game. Who's #1 game.
#5 Everything else.