What do you LIKE/DISLIKE about Bollywood? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

No I dont..... I dont like the tamasha's created in the topics...

The topics are more fun and i enjoy them more when there are some sane discussions going on and some light hearted banter....

I get entertained by the the off screen antics of these stars and I like the discussion and the dissection which happens here...

and the most perfect example is the Salman topic yesterday!  I wanted it to be a fun topic and it turned into a tamasha for nothing!  But, hey we can't expect everything to be all G-rated, right?!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Like: Bollywood gossip and utpatang celebs (read Kareena Kapoor and Ranveer Singh)
Dislike: Everything else.

😳

you seem very focused and straight to the point!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I spend more time on IF than actually watching movies.. so that should tell you something. I am oddly fascinated by the juicy, sophomoric gossip about Bollywood. I mean where else would you find 45+ men acting lik prepubescent teenagers in their spats and fights? And grown women behaving like teenagers on a spring-break.? There is something oddly riveting about this whole make-believe world where even its occupants have started to believe in the make-believe.
this is a very sensitive topic for me ... I like to think that I'm still a bollywood fan but truth is, I barely watch any bollywood movies (now).. like for the last 3 years, there is something missing , and even tho I am a Huge Kajol fan, I used to watch her movies ..like 20 times per movie, I couldn't watch MNIK more than once .. watched WAF twice.. but that's it, still watched those movies for her and not coz I am interested in the movie itself.. last movie I really enjoyed was "Wanted" so I really can't say what I like/dislike about bollywood .. I'm just so confused

but agree with some posts here..

Originally posted by koolchick

I like reading the entertainment news in this forum but I don't really care much about Bollywood movies anymore..

Same here

Originally posted by -Maddy-

There was a time few year back when I would watch pretty much any thing and everything either at the theatres or DVD's....Now, It just does not interest me anymore....

That's me ..Hi πŸ˜Š

but still like bollywood music... including old ones 90s and early 20s and some of the recent .. it keeps bollywood alive for me
anyways, I still like to be in touch with bollywood coz it was my first love  πŸ˜†

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago
Love love the gossip, love the songs as well.....well the latest ones aren't all that.

I hate how they try and copy Hollywood
I hate how they lie about everything
I hate the kissing scenes and sex scenes they add
Originally posted by ruky786

Love love the gossip, love the songs as well.....well the latest ones aren't all that.

I hate how they try and copy Hollywood
I hate how they lie about everything
I hate the kissing scenes and sex scenes they add

Sad.. Lack of originality = Bollywood .. copycats🀒
Recently I hate everything in Bollywood..

Nothing is more left in Bollywood... Flop movies... Flop actors!!!

i like the music and gossip

i dont like the obsessive fans.
i hate bollywood coz the fact tat the actors are the sexiest ever
sum times so long and boring
there is few actors and actress not so many
iLike: How different cinema coexists in bollywood today. Today there's audience for films like A Wednesday, Udaan, Dhobi Ghat and Do Dooni Chaar so directors are inspired to bring us more.

iDislike: Sexism and Nepotism.