What do you LIKE/DISLIKE about Bollywood?

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜› Ok, we all are Bollywood lovers.  That is so obvious.  But, I want to know what you LIKE/DISLIKE about Bollywood.  Do you enjoy it for the stars, the films, or just the entertainment/shock value?  Personally for me, I love reading articles on a daily basis, whether it is about my favorite star or a movie I watched.  πŸ˜‰

So, let's make this a fun topic and hopefully get some insight on each other's LIKES and DISLIKES about Bollywood!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hate how bollywood doesnt have any actors or actresses. 

I hate how bollywood is so sexist.

I hate bollywood movies.

I love bollywood music. 
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

I hate how bollywood doesnt have any actors or actresses. 

I hate how bollywood is so sexist.

I hate bollywood movies.

I love bollywood music. 

WOW, you are always so spot on!  Good job Eraser!  πŸ‘
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the drama...the tamasha these stars give me everyday...
More than any of their movies, I look forward to their off screen nautanki....πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

I like the drama...the tamasha these stars give me everyday...

More than any of their movies, I look forward to their off screen nautanki....πŸ˜† 

and you probably like the tamasha created in Priyanka and Kareena topics the most, right?! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh how could I forget bollywood gossip? πŸ˜†  

but really, if not for all you IF members, I wouldnt even care to skim through gossip articles. Thanks for being so awesome everyone! πŸ€—
I like reading the entertainment news in this forum but I don't really care much about Bollywood movies anymore. I usually end up watching five or six films rather than the 20 or so that I was watching five years ago.

I do love Hindi songs and that keeps me attached to Bollywood. I think that's because, even though the composers try to keep up with the times, the music is still considered an art form. I love techno music, but Western music has become filled with empty techno music; some have good lyrics but music is crap and vice versa. At least with Hindi music, there is something there (even if it's copy by Pritam) that indicates that there's more to a song. Tujhe Bhula Diya, Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si, and Pee Loon are songs that you can't hear on a Western radio.

And lastly, I love reading the posts in this forum.....they're so very entertainingπŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Originally posted by: goneforever

and you probably like the tamasha created in Priyanka and Kareena topics the most, right?! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No I dont..... I dont like the tamasha's created in the topics...

The topics are more fun and i enjoy them more when there are some sane discussions going on and some light hearted banter....

I get entertained by the the off screen antics of these stars and I like the discussion and the dissection which happens here...
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I like reading the entertainment news in this forum but I don't really care much about Bollywood movies anymore. I usually end up watching five or six films rather than the 20 or so that I was watching five years ago.

I can so relate to that...K... There was a time few year back when I would watch pretty much any thing and everything either at the theatres or DVD's....

Now, It just does not interest me anymore.... Just a few ones which get the buzz or are BO hits or are critically acclaimed are the ones I end up watching now...
Like: Bollywood gossip and utpatang celebs (read Kareena Kapoor and Ranveer Singh)
Dislike: Everything else.

😳