TOI: Juhi has a friend in Jaan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Juhi now has a friend in Jaan 

Juhi Aslam,a dwarf in real life,who plays the main lead in Raakesh Paswans Baba Aiso Var Dhundho,is one happy girl.The person who was instrumental in getting her a role on this show has now himself become an integral part of star cast.His name is Jaan and hes a dwarf too.He plays the character Amit in the serial.Its an important track wherein he helps her onscreen character find the truth behind the problems between her and her husbands family.Says Juhi,Jaan has acted in Aahat and many films previously like Pyare Mohan and Naksha and it was he who had taken my photograph when he saw me and sent to the producer in Mumbai.He was instrumental in getting me this role and now because of the requirement in the show,he has got a good role too.The relatability factor is high while shooting.He makes me laugh not only on screen but also off screen.He motivates me to perform better.I am happy he is in the show.I got the role because of him and now he has got the role because of me.

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Glad this worked out for both of them 👍🏼
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
that's nice... 
he's not new to acting so maybe that's why i've always felt that i've seen amit somewhere but could never figure out where? 
That's so nice. There bond well onscreen and offscreen. Thanks for the article.
I know their private lives are private, but just wonder whether they'll be another on-off screen couple like Karan-Krittika, Gurmeet-Debina and so on?

Doesn't Jaan have a last name?
that's gr8.....thanks 4 article