Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with you. She really make me mad. like get a backbone, her and Malti!  but at least Malti doesn't cry all the time.
Edited by scinerd - 13 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's less about her loving Rajan now and more about keeping her family's name and honour. Remember how in the previous epis they said that if her marriage broke then they'll be shunned by society and that no one would marry her? I think it's stupid and agree, she should grow a backbone.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dont wry frnds I think she is our Toasty's would be devrani...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
inshallah
hope she marries ved
malti comes back
prachin would end up marrying dimple////

if wishes were horses......but i do agree
i think rajan and his mom will pull a 80s bollywood stunt day of the wedding and ask for more or walk out and our ved will come to the rescue once again.....

one can always hope....she is another one for maryada. similiar to askshare of maintaining the facade of all is well.....
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know its not even abt her and ved..how she is oblivious to the fact tht the family is atrocious and the guy she "loves" gives her two hoots of respect is amazing..what does she see in tht guy?he can give lessons on how to be a jerk..no manners,no humaneness,no respect for women..tht guy goes on top of my list of guys to avoid in my lifetime..
chick16. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nitika...n her parents..... are from d 15th century,,,
Izzat n all. I do agree dat respect is 1 f d main factors of lyf.....but
once she marries dat baboon, she will cry lyk anything n den how would any izzat wizzat matter? Infact people wud curse her n her parents 4 marrying her in dat house besides knowing all d bad things there! ðŸ¤”
Anyway,, i hav a feeling that r hero ved ji will surely save her from disaster n who knows,, maybe his brahmachari ka bhoot will go n he'll marry her..!
waise bhi..according 2 d recent happenings malti is abt to take d case back!! hmm letz c
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nikita is one dumb head and so are her parents
living in old stone age - they were better i think

tasha80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

inshallah

hope she marries ved
malti comes back
prachin would end up marrying dimple////

if wishes were horses......but i do agree
i think rajan and his mom will pull a 80s bollywood stunt day of the wedding and ask for more or walk out and our ved will come to the rescue once again.....

one can always hope....she is another one for maryada. similiar to askshare of maintaining the facade of all is well.....

if you were the director this story would never have a twist.
but like it
hin_sa thumbnail
I can really see that Nitika is bound to marry Ved. The only thing I want the creatives to make sure is that This marriage is not forced. Ved should marry Nitika wholeheartedly, otherwise just leave it at that . I don't want post wedding drama and dialogues like, "Hamaare beech pati patni ka sambandh nahi hoga, separate beds and all that kind of stuff. All this drives me crazy.