DLMH - Written Update - 21 March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

OMG thanks for the awesome and hilarious update.

I understand what you mean about the LTL forum gosh I'm still in denial.

Hey...so sorry for the late reply...but thanks for the comments😳
and ya me too in denial
btw May I know your name plz😳
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks for the update, Srushti...
How are you?
Hayye Abhi liver infection bechara..but he drinks so much...ki yeh toh hona hee tha..
And the update itself was awesome, I was giggling like an idiot (through both of them, I was/am reading both at the same time)...and u don't chinta karo and overwork urself..jitni commenting karna chahti ho, utna karo🤗

Suviiiiii!!! yaara...tu mil gai dil garden garden ho gaya😃
Abhi to bas bigada hua bacha hai....just needs a lot of attention...see he got alright na😆
you were reading both at the same time???? oye...kya karti hai re😆
thank you yaara....and a big hug to you🤗🤗🤗 for just being Suvi....😳
Originally posted by sv003

Thanks for the update, Srushti😳... n thanks for writin dose one- lines for me.....😳 
dnt ovr-work urself dear.....😔 write how much ur body is able too... coz i dnt want u go get severe body pain in hands n in neck....😔
well.. now i come to update.... it was hillarious dear.....😳 n i was laughin like anythin whle readin ur updates.....😳 love ur awesome work......🤗n plz dnt stop commentry n ur one-liners😆... plz....😭 kisse aur ke kahne par plz dnt stop coz v ppl well den b doomed coz episodes r gng to borin in future aftr this election campain is ovr in the epi....... coz ur runnin commentry n one-liners will b the only solace for us at dat time......😳

Hi Sweta....so sorry for the late reply...but am replying to you while still in the office😆
thanks yaara...will not overwork bas😳
thanks for liking the WU...and I wont stop those one liners..although it would take a bit of time to get myself on the forum ...but you know na,...have a prob controlling myself from writing ant-shunt😆
and dont worry Suvi is right...we should be hoping that the epis will turn out to be jhakaas everytime...even after ALka becomes CM and all....
Thanks again yaara...for being so sweet..😳 and tc😃
Originally posted by TrulyAditi

Hey Srushti!Fab update...Love your comments!

Hi Aditi,,,,Thank you 😳
yeah awesome post

BUT ALKA will always remain a

MS.

MISS

i think everyone knew about it .

no marriage will ever take place

JAI VARDHAND ka kya hoga bechara bahut umidey laga betha hai apne plans per .

i never watched first tailor of the show on television
but watch just 2 weeks ago on pc and stopped the video

what was written there

KU ALKA TIWARI

AAGE BADO (MOVE , MOVE FORWARD)

HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAIN (we are with you , we all are supporting you , we all are here for you).

KU certainly means KUMARI

Indians bad habit if a female is not married they most of the times list

KUMARI with the women .

maybe i got this thing wrong naaah i think i picked the real line .

well i told everything to prove me point that show itself wanna see

ALKA remain     ONLY ALKA

really MARRIAGE CHANGE person's profile .

i always SAW ALKA is alone warrior

so love is one thing and marriage is another  .
Hey...Shursthi...kaisi ho? Well..its little emabarassing😳...when u comment on Mondays Epi, after watching Tuesday's epi..!!😆 Actually I dont usually read the WU...if I have watched the epi...but u r an exception darling...I love ur 'Vishesh Tippanis' so much...that i wait for mondays to come!😃 But was kinda occupied today...that's why may be im making the last post of the thread!😉 U were speldid as always...tadka bahut aancha laga tha👍🏼 and I loved that 'Nandini kya furniture hai' thing the most!!🤣 Kaash roz WU tum hi likhti😍
thanks for the awesome update