deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all...this update is going to be really brief as i am rushing to college......sorry...actually nothing much happened in the episode...

it starts with everyone standing near holika and doing prayers when sid notice tiwari(his father) and standing there...as he was going to approach him jaggu arrives there and sid is confuse on whats going on between the two of them....jaggu ask him where is ranchod and he kept his promise he did not visit his son....tiwari is asking money to tell where is ranchod and jaggu gives him blank cheque and ask him to fill up....sid is watching all this but cant hear their conversation....tiwari still does not tell the name and jaggu gets angry and want to beat him when he says he will not let him ranchod forever and then jaggu again ask sorry....(for the whole episode it was on jaggu asking tiwari for ranchod and tiwari keep making excuses).....sid does not like that jaggu was holding tiwari's collar but he keeps quiet...all are doing prayers and then tiwari says ur son is there and points at sid...and jaggu says thats karan and tiwari says yes thats karan and jaggu is really frustrated...and then tiwari says his wife knows where he is and jaggu ask him to call her now...but tiwari says she is not home and will call in the morning...sid arrives and ask whats going on???and jaggu says this is some old friend of his and he will be staying over in their house for few days...sid is confuse on why jaggu is asking tiwari to stay in SB....

tiwari says to sid that in this big house cant he get a room????and jaggu says he will saty with us...he brings him to the family and informs that tiwari will be staying with them....all leave and prats ask jaggu who is he???and jaggu says that he is the guy whom he handed ranchod......tiwari is making noise in the house and arguing with the servant when sid arrives and ask them to leave...abha too arrives and starts asking whats going on..and this guy was the same guy in the morning...she then sees the blank cheque and she is asking that whats is going on and sid says he does not know as its jaggu guest and ask her to rest...he then takes tiwari and says he has to leave in the morning...veer tells karishma she is looking good in saree and looks like the house bahu...karishma gets angry and says handling saree is so problematic and she will never wear that and leaves...veer is upset and prats have heard the conversation comes and tells him that one people can handle anything if they love them and when karishma gets to know that he loves her so much then she will wear saree too...in the morning sid is going to ask tiwari to leave when karishma says how is he going to do that??and he says he will give money and she says u dont have money as u r doing charity work and sid gets angry saying money is not everything...she says fine but how is he going to stop the person from telling abha the truth....and tiwari is talking to abha and abha looks at sid angrily....end

precap: not showen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for filling in last minute, Deepika. I'm sorry I told you last minute. Woh kya hai ke today I was busy celebrating Rani's birthday! ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks again hun!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank Deepika. appreciate all your and Cutiepie's efforts.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks so much!!!!!

I wonder why did he give his son to tiwari?
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx deepika...altogether a boring episode๐Ÿ˜”
deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Thank you so much for filling in last minute, Deepika. I'm sorry I told you last minute. Woh kya hai ke today I was busy celebrating Rani's birthday! ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks again hun!

no problem dear...it was just that i was rushing to college so could not write a detail update...hahahaha..actually did not miss much as it was only revolving around jaggu and tiwari...
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The episode was boring
melissa05 thumbnail
thanks very much for the update........
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you, thank you sooo very much