SALMAN wants KAT back & KAT wants to be back in... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PandorasBox

^^ lol are u sure about that? πŸ˜†

he sure has a prominent receding hairline, borderline balding. Plus the wrinkles doesn't help. I've seen younger-looking uncles. Although the steroids bulk him up to an almost ape-like stature. Salman uncle is human, he is not immune to aging. Fact is, he is a middle-aged man desperately clinching onto his youth. A lot of men that age date younger women so that they can "feel" young again.

He looks hot and was voted sexy man in people, also akshay in that age lot is hot the rest not!. πŸ˜‰ even dharmendra who is real old (grandpa age) has his sex appeal still! some men got it  no matter what their age and in myopinion he has it . I am sure many gals will agree!

Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

Gali Gali mein shor hai

Sallu uncle chor hai 

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†eraser you naughty girl!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by wat_up

He looks hot and was voted sexy man in people, also akshay in that age lot is hot the rest not!. πŸ˜‰ even dharmendra who is real old (grandpa age) has his sex appeal still! some men got it  no matter what their age and in myopinion he has it . I am sure many gals will agree!

Many girls have "daddy issues" and/or like rich/famous men. I don't see his appeal. Maybe he was good looking in his 20s but now not so much. I think females are too lenient with their ideal men's appearances. Whereas males are more selective when it comes to that. How else can guys like Salman uncle considered as "hot" All I see is an aging middle-aged guy who throws tantrums once in a while. I feel like laughing everytime uncle takes off his shirt. Granted, bodybuilers are rare in India hence they're appreciated as "hot" But if girls want to be with a 50-year-old manchild, that's their pregorative.
^Let's face it, the stardom attracts the crowd, if he was working in a call centre, the same people who love him would never give him a second look.
There is no age in love...seriously people let them be!
I have relatives who are married to husbands who are like 10 years older but it has worked well Masha Allah for all of them πŸ˜³
I just don't see why people have a problem with Salman dating young girls...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by KatForeva

There is no age in love...seriously people let them be!

agree😊 
@others, also I am talking in general, age should not be an issue whether guy is older or gal. Secondly, to me  Akshay and salman looks better w/age. Seeing Salman's  younger pics when he started out that would not  attract me he was too skinny and pale. I like the muscular look and style hes sporting now!

and same women are also looking better w/age. I think it has to do w/the styles such as Karishma and Shilpa  Shetty (they looks way better now then when they started) ! While other women have maintained like"Ranveena and Preity😊
Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
Get back in what..? πŸ€£.. that just proves that she's more than just a woman..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^ I know eh πŸ˜† Oh Meena! πŸ˜†