Pratigya

Cvs!TRPs decreasing. Save the show!!!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Cvs, the trps of Pratigya is decreasing. What is the matter with you guys?
Do you really think people want to see the crap you are showing day after day.
I would like to know, who is your target audience at 10.30 pm in the night? I am guessing mainly women. So lets understand....generally housewives or working moms, really does not matter ,after a hard days work, really wants to sit and watch Amma's nonsensical antics and Shakti's evil attitude ? You must be kidding me.

Women in every part of the world loves peace and quiet in the evening when the kids are in bed.I am going to speak for myself: after the whole day's work and driving around my kids , I would avoid watching something like Pratigya on the night because of it's continuous violence and disrespectful attitude towards women. I would rather listen to some classical Beethoven. Anyways,your audience is not NRI women like me, but women in the sub continent whose environments are much tougher woth the extreme heat and polution. You should give some credit to your audience at home. Women are tired of atrocities. Everyone is craving for justice.Well, from the dropping trps, it's showing that your target audience is not liking it either.

Anyways, I expressing my concern after reading an article where it was mentioned that another starplus serial called Gulaal is going off air due to bad tracts and dropping trps.

I really like the main lead Pratigya's character and I am interested in her empowerment and her fight for women rights.
I would request you to stop showing tracts on criminal activities and concentrate on the lead couple for a change.

Bringing in new characters like Kesar's mother who is another version of an existing evil woman like Amma is not helping. She is equally annoying and pathetically disgusting like Amma.

Krishna and Pratigya needs there own home. Have you forgotten about Pratigya Niwas?

Above all the criminals needs to be brought to justice. Shakti needs to be on jail.

Cvs! This post is an attempt to bring these facts to your attention that things needs to change. Change it for the better.Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_sinha thumbnail
yes agree with u, iam disguse with these cv,s if they r a creater of the show so they are destroyer also, they have almost ruin many characters of this show. they are focussing on nonsense tracks, rather than focussing on their main leads.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusarkar

I would like to know, who is your target audience at 10.30 pm in the night? I am guessing mainly women. So lets understand....generally housewives or working moms, really does not matter ,after a hard days work, really wants to sit and watch Amma's nonsensical antics and Shakti's evil attitude ? You must be kidding me.

Women in every part of the world loves peace and quiet in the evening when the kids are in bed.I am going to speak for myself: after the whole day's work and driving around my kids , I would avoid watching something like Pratigya on the night because of it's continuous violence and disrespectful attitude towards women. I would rather listen to some classical Beethoven. Anyways,your audience is not NRI women like me, but women in the sub continent whose environments are much tougher woth the extreme heat and polution. You should give some credit to your audience at home. Women are tired of atrocities. Everyone is craving for justice.Well, from the dropping trps, it's showing that your target audience is not liking it either.

Anyways, I expressing my concern after reading an article where it was mentioned that another starplus serial called Gulaal is going off air due to bad tracts and dropping trps.

I really like the main lead Pratigya's character and I am interested in her empowerment and her fight for women rights.
I would request you to stop showing tracts on criminal activities and concentrate on the lead couple for a change.

Bringing in new characters like Kesar's mother who is another version of an existing evil woman like Amma is not helping. She is equally annoying and pathetically disgusting like Amma.

Krishna and Pratigya needs there own home. Have you forgotten about Pratigya Niwas?

Above all the criminals needs to be brought to justice. Shakti needs to be on jail.

Cvs! This post is an attempt to bring these facts to your attention that things needs to change. Change it for the better.

Hi Anu,
Agree with you totally. and @bold goes for me too. I've stopped watching this at night, just before bedtime as it's meaningless violence ,evil without a lighter moment in the whole episodes.
I don't know who their target audience are now, once it was a well crafted show with good script & fantastic dialogues, now people jut mouth inane stuff and the main story hasn't moved an inch since September.
They are going to lose viewership bigtime if they continue to create tracks for side characters Arushi,Shakti & now Adrash and neglect the main leads. The leads are the soul of the show and even by the logic of indian soaps they should've more air time and here it's the opposite.They are in blink & you miss them case.
They seem to have lost the balance somewhere.Bring in more villains (Radhe) and a comic vamp (Kesar's Mom) is absurd, if they are not helping to take the story forward.

A bunch of talent wasted badly!

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 13 years ago
telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again Anu for the post!!  I mainly watch the show for Pratigya and her fight against the evils.
I hope the CVs concentrate on her and her story rather than the side characters of the show. 
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Cvs! This post is an attempt to bring these facts to your attention that things needs to change. Change it for the better.

Nice post Anu  👏 but CVs are not the only ones to be blamed,  the writers and producres are equally responsible for the downfall of this show. Both Walkwater Media and Spellbound productions are busy with more lucrative productions with other channels. They could care less If MKAP goes off air too.  Starplus is losing its place and they have every right to remove shows going downhill with sensless story line. What a shame it will be, once the most absorbing show, the show that no one wanted to miss even one episode, now it dose'nt matter to miss out on a few weeks on this show, a trend that is an indication of the declining popularity and eventual demise of this show unfortunatly !!.😕     

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_sinha

yes agree with u, iam disguse with these cv,s if they r a creater of the show so they are destroyer also, they have almost ruin many characters of this show. they are focussing on nonsense tracks, rather than focussing on their main leads.

Hello Radha,

Yes, they have destroyed the charm of many characters. I want them to focus on the main leads too.

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi Anu,
Agree with you totally. and @bold goes for me too. I've stopped watching this at night, just before bedtime as it's meaningless violence ,evil without a lighter moment in the whole episodes.
I don't know who their target audience are now, once it was a well crafted show with good script & fantastic dialogues, now people jut mouth inane stuff and the main story hasn't moved an inch since September.
They are going to lose viewership bigtime if they continue to create tracks for side characters Arushi,Shakti & now Adrash and neglect the main leads. The leads are the soul of the show and even by the logic of indian soaps they should've more air time and here it's the opposite.They are in blink & you miss them case.
They seem to have lost the balance somewhere.Bring in more villains (Radhe) and a comic vamp (Kesar's Mom) is absurd, if they are not helping to take the story forward.

A bunch of talent wasted badly!

Hello Simran,

Kesar's mother was a big surprise entry for me. I do not find any importance of her character. I find her annoying and extremely irritating. I think she would have been useful if she supported kesar.

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: telesoap

Thanks again Anu for the post!!  I mainly watch the show for Pratigya and her fight against the evils.

I hope the CVs concentrate on her and her story rather than the side characters of the show. 

Hello Sue,

I watch this show for Pratigya too. And I am upset about the fact that they are not concentrating on her groW*H.

Anu

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Nice post Anu  👏 but CVs are not the only ones to be blamed,  the writers and producres are equally responsible for the downfall of this show. Both Walkwater Media and Spellbound productions are busy with more lucrative productions with other channels. They could care less If MKAP goes off air too.  Starplus is losing its place and they have every right to remove shows going downhill with sensless story line. What a shame it will be, once the most absorbing show, the show that no one wanted to miss even one episode, now it dose'nt matter to miss out on a few weeks on this show, a trend that is an indication of the declining popularity and eventual demise of this show unfortunatly !!.😕     

Hello Sam,

Thanks.

I really do not know where to start. Pratigya is the only show that I watch and the way it is deteriorating, I am afraid that the show might close. Lets see if anything changes for the better or not.

Anu