Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

It was Sunday morning at 9 am, the first thing that Arohi did when she woke up was trying to call Arjun and hope she was not late to wish him ''safe flight' as they were unable to meet. Yet she remembered Friday night when they texted Arjun said to her that his flight is really early in the morning.

''0 3 1 7 5 2 3 4 1 8 3 6 2'' dialled the number that she knew by heart now, ''Arjun, I hope you are still here,babe.'' whispered Arohi to herself. She forgot tht she shared her room with her aunty but she really did not care that morning, which was because she wanted to hear on him. There was not a message in her inbox and when she called the number it was ''the number is no longer available.'' At the same time her aunty opened the windows and she could felt a strong breeze in her. Was it a wind of change or was it the turbulent in her heart. She did not that she held Arjun so much, since she was sure that she was supercool and she preferred to keep herself busy on other friendly hangouts rather than texted him that day. Arohi did not want Arjun to feel he has taken all the the thoughts of Arohi, at times in those sweet days they have been or at times in thinking this is it, they should move on. She values their friendship so much that she did not want to do anything that will spoil what has already been existed between them. Yet Arohi knows as it is a crucial year, she will need to tell him that she fell for him too before life showed her to move on.

However as the new year just began, she thought it was too early for her to describe her emotion about love, she thought that it might be for the betterment that there is this separation for them to understand what really happened to them last year. Was it really like what they both realised in their end, that love filtered them in such a subtle way that they did not know they were hit when everybody else could saw they were a couple. They were sure partners in crime though, that's the only title they accepted because it was true, Arjun and Arohi together definitely pulled other mates' legs and even the lecturers too.It could be also, since they were so used being together, the idea of getting used with each other were just an attraction and that ''being used'' made her thought it is love. Now when they are miles away, when they will meet new persons, they will move on.

Still for today, Arohi is felt a pinch in her heart, she switched her laptop and updated her status in facebook to ''How will I be able to see another beautiful morning when you are not here?''  and then deleted it, thinking it is too painful as a status but she could not help herself writing another status ''Without you,my flying wings are broken.'' She realised she was not that supercool and superrational girl she wanted to appear, it made a difference when he was not here. She deleted the status again and changed it to ''A morning with a new feeling, good morning peeps.'' and then logout to go to have a shower.

In the bathroom, when she was brushing her teeth, she could see that her eyes were blurry and she decided that she will go for a walk in the park where she can feed the ducks too and enjoy watching kids playing too. Yet, for the moment she was completely lost in his thoughts. At times those days where he came to her and smile just like that or those days when he was making sure she was living fully her dream. ''Gosh, he was my angel.'' sighed Arohi. ''I can't help it,dear mind,my heart has blossomed for him.'' she said when she washed her face with the warm water. She so wanted him to be here with her right now and hug. Under the shower,all she could thought was that she was happy at least he would be with his family and shared great moments. She smiled on that thought, and winked on remembering their first fight that was on a pen and for that pen, it was a wrestling match that their mates assisted. Hilarious when she won the pen and he let her heard that ''as you are a lady, I accept being defeated by you.''

Arohi,''get real sweets'' heard her mind consoled her when she dressed herself before going to take her breakfast. She decided to wear that dirty torn jeans and the pink sleevless top as she wanted to get the breeze in her body for real and she wore an open fleece. ''Oh no Arohi,'' she sighed ''how can you wear what he loved you in.'' she continued. ''Arohi,you have officially lost it,'' she ended with a smile.

Once in the kitchen, as usual, she went to switch on the radio before switch the kettle on and had wholemeal slices on toaster. It was a sweet day like before she met this guy but now it seemed so different. She was still thinking what she would like to drink tea or coffee when that song drove her in wide smile thinking of that song last time she heard together with Arjun.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzKw19JLxQ[/YOUTUBE]
She superloved the song even before listening before with Arjun, who shared the same taste of sick music like her or vice versa but that day, crazy as both were, they were singing it on the computer lab with some moves to it, that was dead fun,she laughed and today the song seems to be twice more beautiful than she heard before because she felt to ask the same question. She amused in the thought that some love stories started with romantic songs or slow songs but her story well started with technos. Arjun promised to bring her to Ibiza, the party island and Arohi was sure she was not a party girl but those songs she loved show actually the real her. That song made her back in some moves and she prepared the coffee while on the moves, and decided today she will not have toast but she will take a cereal bar to the park. It is a beautiful day, she loves the fact that Arjun is happy to be with his family and that just healed her.

She opened the kitchen door and went in the lawn, and had coffee there when she admired the blue sky and birds chirping. She knew now whatever comes, she will move on but she will not defy time, she feels that if love has filtered between them so slowly, it will be love itself to show a way. For the time being, enjoy what she is feeling, it is a sweet pain indeed.  After the coffee, she took her ipad and the snacks and headed to the park. In full mood of techno again, she tuned in and walked to the park. A new journey is waiting for her and she felt to be a heroine of some old indian movie that made her amused of thinking ''what's next,dude?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will write the park theme in part 2 guys,feeling sleepy! 😊

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
aww aswome update sweetie...love ur writting style..do cont writin  as i wud love 2 read mor 

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if u can imagine me with a knowing look n a mischievous glint in my eyes.. that wud be the perfect emoticon for this.. 😉 lovely nishu..waiting for the park scene!! 
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os! Waiting 4 more, Eshu.....
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww sweeet os n upd8 soon...
xainab293 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww