*25/26th March Elimination Spoiler* - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
I think Dada used veto last time because KC were going to be eliminated! So he kept them safe since they deserve to stay, esp Karan.. I feel bad for PV... I would have preferred them to stay until top four at least...
hi, to everyone who commented on my post. firstly whatever i said was from my information and my opinion. i have no intenion of getting into a 'fight' with anyone, as i have some morals in life rather than be a disgust and be soo rude on communication ethics. everyone has thier own opinion, or some own believe, i did not metion what i said was a fact nor 100% true, so why u people are getting worked up....is anyones guess. the only thing i ask for is to be more polite, mature, and communicate like decent adults. if you feel you want to express your opion and impose on my reply, it is absolutely fine,. i have no problem, but try to do it in a more humane manner......thank you.

i always remember what you think to be true and can be a lot of lies as well..... you have your own minds to decide.

what yarr y have i open this spoiler this time
yaks
this is not possible that KC is still the weakest and they are still there and this perfect jodi of boys are going home yarr W*H................................

And waiting for the show as REMO and PRINCE, MAYURESH & PAULSON is cming soo cant wait for that.

Originally posted by akanna

What???? Is it true, Mihir?? I dont believe it!!! They were showing A-F in bottom and all of a sudden they are top #1, and SV are #2..!! And now they put PV in bottom along with KC and now eliminated them too??!!! Now they better keep KC for the finale!! I would have preferred PV to stay rather than SV... Guess what, Rajeev taught SV and Geeta taught AF and they both got the highest votes!! Marzi taught PV and KC and they ended in bottom two!!! Great!!!!

Sadly, it is true  
i can't believe it..and now there is no veto power also..
sad really sad...

What???? Is it true, Mihir?? I dont believe it!!! They were showing A-F in bottom and all of a sudden they are top #1, and SV are #2..!! And now they put PV in bottom along with KC and now eliminated them too??!!! Now they better keep KC for the finale!! I would have preferred PV to stay rather than SV... Guess what, Rajeev taught SV and Geeta taught AF and they both got the highest votes!! Marzi taught PV and KC and they ended in bottom two!!! Great!!!!

you have a point this time........................really i have not take a thought about that at all but yaa its true
but y marzi had done this???

Geeta & Rajiv had done a fab job in performance

Geeta had done full justice with the dance really

Originally posted by digitalone 33

you have a point this time........................really i have not take a thought about that at all but yaa its true

I dont know if Marzi did that or that was just a mere coincidence.. But it looked like an odd logic to me... Esp that both pairs in bottom two were trained by Marzi that time!!
Oh well....Dada's VETO gone to waste....last week he saved them this week junta eliminated them....JUNTA KI JAI HO!!!! 😉😉😉😉

Ya ZEETV ki trick ho????😕😕😕😕
Originally posted by digitalone 33

I dont know if Marzi did that or that was just a mere coincidence.. But it looked like an odd logic to me... Esp that both pairs in bottom two were trained by Marzi that time!!

I hate too it too.. because Marzi has not done any justice to the other mentors dancers...but the other mentors had put all their effort to bring out the best  . Why did Marzi do that ? I'm so upset because i feel his only focused is on AF to be the winners of this show...I don't think he even concentrate that much on SV !!!!