tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww...they were really good! ðŸ˜’
vazyanezroz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dman, that's sad ðŸ˜”
But you know someone has to go out. And this week it was them. I wouldv'e been equally sad if someone else went out ðŸ¤”
They're really strong dancers and will surely make it large. I especially like Vivek!

And oh cool F.A.L.T.U cast? I wanna watch that movie. We get to see Remo too. That's cool. And the ex-DID contestants. Even cooler.

Thanks Mihir, Pimp and Nishi ðŸ˜Š
aninag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh man, can not believe it. They were one of my favs, actually my top jodi. They had been doing good. Yes, I agree, a few performances, they were not up to the mark, but if you compare them to other jodis, they were so good. I am really sad now.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIRISHA5

thansk for the update mihir. well all these elimination sagars are already on script and planned.

just to share a bit of info here. this week it will P-V next week most probably K-C, and then the following week....S-V. that leaves V-N / A-F / S-C. one couple from each team, everyone knows this.

im quite losing interest in this now.....the last time when shakti won over dharmesh.
one of my freinds were on sets at the finale....he said that because shakti is richer than dharmesh, her father
used a lot of money for the voting, therefore she got a higher vote count than dharmesh, i mean just imagine a guy who was always the highest rated contestant every week, when he reached the finale he didi not win??
this is all zee tv scam.....they get half the money from voting lines, to pay all their expenses.

the same happened with jhalak dikala ja......every week shushant was good, but all of a sudden
chang was the best for the judges??
i think....al this is a bloody waste of time.....but entertainment for us...

@bold: i think bandicoot and chocolover touched upon this. and i share the same view as them. ur logic makes no sense.

i also noticed that u go on to blame zee when u claim that shakti's dad voted a lot. so which is it? was shakti's winning based on her dad's excessive voting or zee's scam? it can't be both.

@red: again, it makes no sense. I watched JDJ and let me tell u that sushant was one of judges' favorites. he got the most perfect scores. if they like chang better, they would've surely given him more perfect scores than sushant. so yea! dunno what u r talking about. and if u r trying to say that sushant was better than chang and the show was rigged to make chang win, then that is ur opinion. some people may have liked chang more. how would u know? and i am not saying this on a whim. chang was in the bottom once during the entire show! this shows that he had a good vote bank! so if ur claiming that chang was rigged to win, then that would be invalid. unless u r willing to provide proof that shows the vote count.

Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

@bold: i think bandicoot and chocolover touched upon this. and i share the same view as them. ur logic makes no sense.

i also noticed that u go on to blame zee when u claim that shakti's dad voted a lot. so which is it? was shakti's winning based on her dad's excessive voting or zee's scam? it can't be both.

😛 why can't it be both? not to forget she was TL's student too ðŸ˜‰
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i had a feeling that they would go this week 
n can't wait 4 this week
yay Mayuresh and Prince...can wait 2 c them 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
W*F? Oh well it was kinda inevitable because Saurabh-Vivek were brilliant this week. But at least Cornell-Sonali should've gone, don't you think?😲 This is utter BS!😡
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mihirism

😛 why can't it be both? not to forget she was TL's student too ðŸ˜‰

By that logic Mayuresh would have won and Geeta's assistant would have made it top 4 also 😆

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What???? Is it true, Mihir?? I dont believe it!!! They were showing A-F in bottom and all of a sudden they are top #1, and SV are #2..!! And now they put PV in bottom along with KC and now eliminated them too??!!! Now they better keep KC for the finale!! I would have preferred PV to stay rather than SV... Guess what, Rajeev taught SV and Geeta taught AF and they both got the highest votes!! Marzi taught PV and KC and they ended in bottom two!!! Great!!!!
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m not that upset about it...but i understand how the fans are feeling. they were good dancers though and m excited to see FALTU on DID2