Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIRISHA5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thansk for the update mihir. well all these elimination sagars are already on script and planned.
just to share a bit of info here. this week it will P-V next week most probably K-C, and then the following week....S-V. that leaves V-N / A-F / S-C. one couple from each team, everyone knows this.

im quite losing interest in this now.....the last time when shakti won over dharmesh.
one of my freinds were on sets at the finale....he said that because shakti is richer than dharmesh, her father
used a lot of money for the voting, therefore she got a higher vote count than dharmesh, i mean just imagine a guy who was always the highest rated contestant every week, when he reached the finale he didi not win??
this is all zee tv scam.....they get half the money from voting lines, to pay all their expenses.

the same happened with jhalak dikala ja......every week shushant was good, but all of a sudden
chang was the best for the judges??
i think....al this is a bloody waste of time.....but entertainment for us...
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant beleive it !! As much as I love Karan -Carling  and Rajeev Sir ; rite now K-C were the only ones going weak as compared to others. P-V;  speiailly Vivek  was  one of the best dancers I have  seen on DID😭 . Now cant blame GrandMaster as well coz last week when he used Veto even P-V were in bottom 2 so really dont know who had received Lowest votes last time 😔 But  Now one things for sure ; Cornali would be in top 3 since only pair left from GKG! Not that they are bad but Prithvi-Vivek were the strongest dancing couple in GKG

If P-V can go out before finale then next week they might chuck out A-F as well 😔 Coz If they want at least one All male jodi in finale then S-V are the only ones left  and there cant be two pairs from MKM in top 3
Edited by pari2386 - 13 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what???????????????// this is crap...they were best in GKG and deserved to go to finals...

i am very upset with this elimination:(
-Sapphire- thumbnail
:(((((
How come you know this??
I mean is this shot before hand, this is very early  ??
Anyways thanks for information. :)
One more doubt how does 'like' in the post work?
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

P.S. are u SURE it is PRITHVI-vivek and not SAURABH-vivek?

Yes, im sure its P-V ðŸ¤”
8een4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I would rather have C-S or S-V get eliminated, but I am not very surprised with this elimination! P-V performance wasn't that good for a few episodes.

I think this time it is going to be V-N who will win! (GM's contestants, and not Geeta/Geetu's 😆)

Edit: Thanks for the spoiler though. This was sooner this time ðŸ˜Š

oh i really hope its V-N who win!!with Carling being a lil weak,n wid all d debate over Falon's garce etc. etc., i think vikku nikku should win. and also coz i honestly like vikram as a performer.he's AWESOME..

P.S: din mention S-V coz zee will prefer A-F over them ...n personally m ignoring cornell sonali (dun find them great or anythng)....if they win,DID doubles will be a bigggg flop fr me!!!!!!
Prud123 thumbnail
This is the worst news ever.They deserved to be in the top 3 instead of cornali and now cornali will definitely reach finals and all because they are Dada'a jodi.This is sooooo bad.And i am scared also now because now it means that if they have to take on male pair to the finals it has to be saurabh-vivek that means Amit-Falon will also get eliminated which will again be totally unfair.After hearing about this elimination i wont be surprised if Vik-Niharika or cornali win not because they are deserving but because their jodi has been made by dada.Uff i am so upset now. 
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cannot believe what I just read! 😭

This is the WORST elimination on DID. For me, Prithvi-Vivek have been the STRONGEST jodi on the show, so I honestly thought they had a HUGE chance to win. I'm seriously in shock right now. How the heck is this possible? What is ZEE doing???

If last week, Karan-Carling were supposed to leave, but cuz of the stupid VETO they got saved... then I really hope Mithun Da regrets his decision. 😡

I think the show has officially lost its charm for me. Without PV, the fierce and strong dancing will not be shown on DID doubles anymore.
 ðŸ˜­

It does not matter how good they were in dance. Couple of two different genders looks good in India.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When are the eliminations in these shows ever fair? Well, good luck to P-V for the future. Hope they keep working hard.