India-Forums

*25/26th March Elimination Spoiler*

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientRenu Kohlimeshnanankibhattroshnulfaiyazasaharyanatsss1988lordamprupa_politeflk_meutmgalnancyboseRama_naikspring567aninagsyasyadesigirl123TerenceKiToli12Only4Dilishqweztion1ptangelmomRatiKonimagicalcupidaewaonizukacookiebeastawesomeKSGmusica10Lioness_gop94asyadadaPrud123NatkhatpariLDTnMJ5lover46okkkcharmz517irene_cbabu2008m_khan90bratz007bismazaman2000-X-NeeNee-X-ash91xx-Rai-xxuknaik99akannadmgmjht4everbee5musichealsIsha.Ishadigitalone 33HaHaHeHe-HuppyipeeLeadNitrateRagMastaset_raj.YixingsManal.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
what the effin hell is wrong????????Shocked uggghhhhh! i can't even blame dada this time!AngryAngry beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! this is so beepin beepity beep!AngryAngry a potential winner jodi is eliminated! way to go! why are cornali safe?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry well here goes geeta mata's chances of winning!

Edit: Mihir, if this is a joke again, u have no idea how hard i will kick ur butt!LOL just saying!

P.S. are u SURE it is PRITHVI-vivek and not SAURABH-vivek?

Edited by Rapier - 21 March 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl123sam-farluv2danceHashiBooThatOneGuyWreckLassLeadNitrate

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

what the effin hell is wrong????????Shocked uggghhhhh! i can't even blame dada this time!AngryAngry beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! this is so beepin beepity beep!AngryAngry a potential winner jodi is eliminated! way to go! why are cornali safe?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry well here goes geeta mata's chances of winning!

Edit: Mihir, if this is a joke again, u have no idea how hard i will kick ur butt!LOL just saying!

Don't be so sure, if zee wants they can make even Cornali win AngryAngry

Do u think im that foolish enough to play the same prank again LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaRapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

i will find zee's producer/director and kill him/her if cornali wins!

lol. i dunno! tum aur tumhare pranks ka kuch pata nahi chalta!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLass

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Take me with you LOL we'll kill him/her together Angry

No, this time its for real, unless ofcourse my source was wrong, which is highly unlikely as i have had 100% success rate with my spoilers Wink
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Take me with you LOL we'll kill him/her together Angry

No, this time its for real, unless ofcourse my source was wrong, which is highly unlikely as i have had 100% success rate with my spoilers Wink

lol alright!

for prithvi-vivek's sake, i hope to god that ur source is misinformed just this once!Stern Smile

Edited by Rapier - 21 March 2011 at 6:42pm

desigirl123ThatOneGuy

desigirl123 Groupbie
desigirl123
desigirl123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I'm  upset, they were my favorites this season. Their act was one of the best last week. I just love watching them dance and they've been pretty consistent. Really unfair. Thumbs Down

but thanks for sharing!

charmz517ThatOneGuy

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i had a feeling they were gonna go. I'm kinda not that upset about it....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index