Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aahana1

Yes i like dia a lot 😳 and i even like jaanvi's character. she's really nice..so helping, caring, loving !! ðŸ˜³
And i like Diya's love interest Shaurya..i find him to be nice.😊
He is sooo gud to dia..i hope they dont ruin his character !!
What abt u ?? whom do u like ?😃

Yaah, Shaurya is a nice character 😆 Like him too.
Though my favourites are Karan (Dia's brother) and Jhanvi Embarrassed Karan is such a sweet brother, always on Dia's side Embarrassed And Jhanvi, who can't love her? She's just loveable 😆
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hesperus

Yaah, Shaurya is a nice character 😆 Like him too.
Though my favourites are Karan (Dia's brother) and Jhanvi 😳 Karan is such a sweet brother, always on Dia's side 😳 And Jhanvi, who can't love her? She's just loveable 😆

Ahh how can i forget Karan..he is just sooooo sweet !! ðŸ˜Š i like him too !!
And Jaanvi..yea who cant love her ??😳 
Anyways dear got to go...will try to catch ya tomorrow..it was really nice meeting u ðŸ˜³

tasharose thumbnail
Yeah, and I think that she might even step up against her family, to support Jhanvi but with the help of her Karan Bhayia.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope dia goes against ammaji and co, she is sia's daughter and she should have some of her qualities too!!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why only sia, raghav also went against amaji...! She shud b strng . karan is wid her n i thnk avtar wil also support but wat u ppl feel nw as janvi told it on tv. N ama wil mak her life hel.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aahana1

We cant expect dia to be like siya from the beginning....Siya was born in a different family...and was a free bird and in dia's case its completely different..she has been brought up in a family where people think that girls r not fit to be in this world....ammaji has always dominated dia...the only thing which is common in dia and siya is that both have been brought up in the same metro city and ntn else !!

i hope dia fights it out for kajal and jaanvi !!

yea goooooooooooooooooo D.J