Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone,
Dia is slowly becoming more and more like Sia based on today's episode...What do you think?😊
i agree...they will surely show a changed dia !!
m just waiting for the time when dia will go against her family and give statement in the court. 😍
nope not on her own will....  she has got instigation from Avatars truth attitude 
she has ffeeling if onw father can fight for truth, he said agar sacch malum hoga tou main rajbeer ko jinda gaaad doonga

so looking at all this, she is instigated and also some shame she should ahve yaar, jhanvi has helped her soo so much, utna tou sharam hona hee chahiye

usmein Siya wali baat kahn aye, Sia tou pehel sey hee soft ye proper answerback she was always.
We cant expect dia to be like siya from the beginning....Siya was born in a different family...and was a free bird and in dia's case its completely different..she has been brought up in a family where people think that girls r not fit to be in this world....ammaji has always dominated dia...the only thing which is common in dia and siya is that both have been brought up in the same metro city and ntn else !!
i hope dia fights it out for kajal and jaanvi !!
@ahaana1: I totally agree with you. We can't expect Dia to be perfectly like Sia, because the circumstances in which both had been brought up couldn't be more different. And sure, Jhanvi did a lot for Dia, no doubt, but just for that Dia can't bring herself to go against her family (in this case, she doesn't think about Rajveer, but Chanda, who had given lot of love to her). So, I understand Dia in this matter.
Yet I think, she'll do the right thing and help Jhanvi and Amba (after Karan's advice to listen to her heart). And by now, Dia isn't alone, if she goes against her family; besides Amba and Jhanvi, Avtar and Karan will support her as well.
Maybe Dia won't ever be perfectly like Sia, but what she'll do in the future will help her to get stronger and more confident and I'm sure, she'll do the right thing 😉
@Hesperes - Even i agree with what u said that Dia has been brought up in complete different circumstances and yes she might help jaanvi and amba but it will take time for her to think.
And we gotta understand her...i mean i cant even imagine myself being in her shoes atleast she shows courage to tell jaanvi the truth if it would be me i would never be able to even do that.
i hope they show a strong diya soon !!
by the way @hesperes can i know your name ?? 😊
Me too, strong Dia would be worth watch 😆

Oh, my name's Noreena, though friends on here call me Nori (feel free^^) and you?
Originally posted by Hesperus

Me too, strong Dia would be worth watch 😆

Oh, my name's Noreena, though friends on here call me Nori (feel free^^) and you?

oh Hi Nori...felt nice meeting u 😊
My name is aahana !! 😊
And even i would love to see a strong dia !!😊

Me too, nice to meet you 🤗

You seem to like Dia pretty good, me too ^^ Do you like any other characters?
Originally posted by Hesperus

Me too, nice to meet you 🤗

You seem to like Dia pretty good, me too ^^ Do you like any other characters?

Yes i like dia a lot 😳 and i even like jaanvi's character. she's really nice..so helping, caring, loving !! 😳
And i like Diya's love interest Shaurya..i find him to be nice.😊
He is sooo gud to dia..i hope they dont ruin his character !!
What abt u ?? whom do u like ?😃