Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 (Page 56)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

oh i came thirdd .very gud...Clap.but nott badd ..not badd
not at all Big smilethe chapter wsa so cutee diii .......kriyaa lookedd so sweeett thanks Big smile
ahh kulfii ..lubb ittt .me 2 Tongue.krishnaaa is actualy veryy naughtyy ..took her half eaten ice creamm .....lolLOLWink..
giant whell ...omgg even i m scaredd off itt ...me 2 yaar....girrr....Angry i hate that...for me merry go round is the best LOL......krishnaaa was soo caringg rather i would sayy soo romanticcc ...two in oneTongueEmbarrassed.
awesumee chapterrr thanks surbhiBig smile
update soonn sureBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Shumi Ji! Love you loads.! Muahh.... for this exqisite part,Dancing THANK U SP MUCH SHEHNAZ Tonguebut right now i am feeling sleepy so i'll come back 2morrow for my comment!  no worry...good night and sweet dreams TongueWinkLUB YOU!Thumbs UpHug... lub u too Big smileOutstanding! aw u r back....good morning sweety Big smileThe whole chap was delight to read! ...thanksBig smile loved the way Krish eyes popped out when he sees prats looking elegant and classy!  first time he is seeing her in that get up that is y EmbarrassedTongueand hilarious this line when he said" Kaash mai wo kapade hota!Wink behooda...LOLThe whole atmosphere of the mela brings back memories of the movie dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge!  oh! do they show mela in that movie?Confused i don't remember it...saw that film long long ago...lol The kulfi scene crack me up!ROFLahhh what a bliss!LOLyummi yummi kulfi!ROFLno wonder baba is up to his teasing tricks again..!Winkso cute when krish keeps the kulfi stick as a memory lol...he is going to keep in in his  treasure box along with her  ear ring   ROFL...and i adore the green bangles! is it?Tongue thanks Big smilebut the wheel ride is my fav scene.!oh i see!Big smile it was so sweet when krish takes care of lucky and prat! great! Thumbs UpClap thanks Big smileand when krish whispered sexy girl uff my heart nearly stops..lol i think here after u have to read my ff on ur own risk... ROFLreminds me of my Shah Rukh!EmbarrassedHeart  my shah rukh! ROFL
 yaar for the past few days , from the day you changed your font with this blue colour and i wanted to tell u ...you remind me my old reader ( married) swan20 and her sweet comments....and she too was die heard fan of shah rukh...Big smile.i am here with posting one os her comment and see how similar to yours...Big smile

Idle swan20

IF-Rockerz

Memeber Scrap

Direct Link Report Quote Posted: 01 February 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Shumi thanks for the laugh....ROFL....i think all of us needed this to get out of the gloom because of whats happening in the serial......Tongue

Tiku is tooooo cute..........whenever i read about him i imagine a smaller version of Tiku from the serial........ROFL ROFL ROFL

i wish i was in robbie's place........i would have loved to see  raunak with chashma & banana smashed on his bald head........ROFL ROFL

very hilarious part.....LOL

look at the date shehnaz! Big smile it was 1st feb 2009, after solid 2 years i am refroming this ff for kriya...Big smile. look at her font and colour!Tongue

now coming to your commentsTongue
many thanks for this romantic part ShumiJi!  thank u dear Big smileYou are a rare talent!StarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap woooooooooo...i always lub uuuuuuuuu Hug
Breath-Taking pics! especially the kulfiLOL and the green bangles!Hug thanks againBig smile i think u r the one who admires my pics the most Big smile 
Sorry for this long commentwa! hope you won't find it boring!Wink yaar...i just love reading  your commentsBig smile and i always eagerly await for it.Tongue.Day Dreaming.Please update soon! yepBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 31 March 2011 at 8:19am

shahbara

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by vaishu2

Shumi di .how r u?
nice chapter.TongueTongue mela ,Kulfi,giant rideDancing i love all this things. krish is very chalak and cute.
i have 7th rank biggest rank.Dancing
update soon.Tongue

@bold: can you explain how?? ROFL

let me explain
seven is bigger than 1, 2 ,3,4,5.and 6.LOL so  i have big number.LOLLOL any doubt.Angry
7 is lucky numberTongue. my krishu's lucky No also 7.Tongue he loves saat so i do.Embarrassed
Embarrassedour captain no is also 7.Smile

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

yeah m 5th.PartyDancingParty......LOL fot the 5th place u r throwing a party!LOL@ last i hve rched 2 top 5 wo tho hai.Tongue..

wow!!! shumi dii ...... wat a lovely & sweet chp  Star StarStarStar  thanks roshna Big smilekriya moments r jst so cute & lovely..... i lykd the kulfi prt  & lved the way krish tesng her.....oh !!! wat  a cute romantic coupleHeart  dey r....thank u very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much for liking each and every part Tongue
sach mein  gaint wheel ride kay bina trade fair ka maza adura hai .....true Big smile as i m frm hyd ... her  exbition happ once n a yr for 45 days ....even in channi it was the same Big smilem 2 enyed dis gaint wheel ride ....but mne mom does'nt allow m Ouch..hwevr i mnged Tongue....evn my grandmom nvr fails 2 attend dis exbi. going to a  exbition is a true fun dear Big smile Comments, Mickey Mouse, Animated Comments, Thank You, Keefers so much  shumi dii for sch a lovely chp..... wtg for next chp...sureBig smile

roshna1020

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

*edited*

Shumiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiii.... Hug hi romanu Hug

Finally. India won the match...yep PartyClap Dancingwhat a match...Dancing
I was so engrossed in the match that I forgot about my competition..lol...even i was busy watching it...in face i was not in the mood to update ....but i thought of u all ...as soon as the match was over i updated ...Big smile

But still... no problem... Im happy...me too still in the mood of celebrating the victory...Dancing

Atlast... my KriYa... & lucky..yepWink

Lucky should have been KriYa's son.. Wink lol what a imagination!ROFL ROFL great ideaLOL

then I could say.. bilkul apne dad jaisa hai.. ROFL ROFL wahi tho...no worry at the end of this ff i will show grown up lucky with his love Tongue

My Krishu baby.. getting smarter & smarter day by day..Wink behoodaLOL

KriYa & Lucky are like an entertainment package.. ROFL trueBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 31 March 2011 at 8:38am
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! shumi di..hi eden Big smile.ssup?..nothing much .Big smile..again a amazing chap...thanks Big smile..loved d way Krish was getin naughty wid PratzWinkWinkWink...lol THANKS AGAIN Big smilen dat half eaten kulfi part was so romanticEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......i knowEmbarrassedLOLWink.........Lucky is really very cute n KriYa as always r adorable n cute...very true Big smile..lubly chap..thanks yaar for liking it Big smile.update soon..sure Big smile. lub u me 2Big smile

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

dii from tomorrow to sunday i,ll not b able to read all ur updates and i,ll also laast in the comp no worry dear Big smile btw i will be on sat and sunday i will be updaing around 8:30 am IST bt will come back on monday again becoz i,m going to my couzn marriage  wow...i lub to attend marriages Big smile...will miss u ur updates aw so sweet of you Big smileand all my sweeties i know ...even i will miss u all if i end my ff Ouch for some days may b i,ll come tomorrow and on sat if i,ll have time warna sorry bt will catch all of u on monday again  ok take ur time....enjoy the marriage Tongue

love u allllllllllllllll and me gonna going to misssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuu sweetyyyyyyyyyyyy we too miss you Ouch try to b online from mobile bt to come 1st is impossible  lol no worry Smilebt happy today was me 1st and the next update is going to be in your name!Big smile

piyarapiyari

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Shumi di .how r u? gud vaishu...how about u? ...i missed u in the competition Ouch 
nice chapter.TongueTongue thanks Big smile mela ,Kulfi,giant rideDancing  lol all in one Big smilei love all this things. me 2 Big smile krish is very chalak and cute. yep...LOLWink
i have 7th rank biggest rank.Dancing hahahaROFL
update soon.Tongue sureBig smile

Go to top