Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

bilkul sahi kaha azi ne dii ap ak kaam karo 1 din baad y 2 din baad update karo y intezar kabul hai par end manzoor nahi πŸ˜•

yep i will slow down...πŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

thats wat im also telling.....intezaar tho zaroor karenge par end tho sahm nhi paayenge....😭

but any way one fine day it should come to an end na...πŸ˜ƒ...fine i am going to slow down my updates.πŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

my sweet   res before ... i know yaar i was like 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
shummi dekh rahi hoo naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yep...🀣🀣🀣
good going sweetπŸ‘ trueπŸ˜†
smartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† V V SMART!πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swtgrl92

yay i had a lineπŸ‘ aw so sweet of you. in my next update i will give more space for youπŸ˜ƒ

swtgrl92:'such mai! well organized and beautifully arranged...πŸ˜›'she looked around.

awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ thanksπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiii....
edited my comments on page 127. thanks πŸ˜ƒdo check.i did...but will reply u laterπŸ˜‰

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Awesome!The whole chapter was a delight to read Shumi Ji! Every single line was hilarious especially Vaishu and Shehnaz part!🀣🀣 thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒUmmmm... yummmy yummy chicken tandoori my all time fav!πŸ˜†.. mine 2 πŸ˜›looks so delicious! Loved Vaishu when she said" Dii Aap bhi lo na !πŸ˜†and then again she asked "Waise diet coke kyun" ? i was laughing so hard when Shehnaz replied "I am dieting na!🀣 haaa....I AM SO HAPPY THAT U LIKED IT πŸ˜ƒIt was great to see Vaishu shocked face when she looked at S duel plates of chicken!!πŸ‘πŸΌ heeee...may be she might have confused with the meaning of dieting! lol Shumi Ji you seem to know me so well!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ obviously ! for the past 4 ff's every single day i am intracting with you...Thank you... i am very touched! lub u dear πŸ˜ƒBtw you too were lucky to sit next to Piyasya!πŸ˜† yaar that moti will not allow me to eat na! πŸ˜ƒone small request please! if possible wonder if you can you add a Lakshmi Puja in the upcoming chapter so that Kriya and Niko could seek the Divine blessings of God before the wedding! yep... i will try to...πŸ˜› yaar i have too many requests...πŸ˜†...look at eden's request...!πŸ˜‰...i will try my level best to fulfill all the requests.πŸ˜ƒThanks! Looking forward to the next part! sure...by the way some of my readers like azi , muskaan , hamida are requesting to slow down my updates...so i have to consider their request too. so herte after i won't up updating daily...πŸ˜‰Thanks for the Superb food pics!πŸ‘πŸΌ  u r welcome πŸ˜ƒSo temptingπŸ˜‰! i knowπŸ˜› 

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Hi! di......sorryyyy 4 still nt repling 2 d previous updates bt i promise tmrw i'll pakka  reply 2 all of them....no worry dear.take your time. i am not at all in hurry!πŸ˜ƒ....coincidentally  i really like milk sweets..aw...πŸ˜ƒ..n you really can read my mind haan Shumi di...yepπŸ˜‰..Omg i'll hav 2 wait till d 80th update 4 KriYa's marriage......πŸ˜•....Cnt jus wait m toooooooo eager 4 theie marriage n Ofcourse their loooong awaited SR. lol...yaar we are in part 77..so hardly 2 more updates ahead...πŸ˜ƒDi jus one request plz try 2 add some naughty KriYa scene in Pratigya's mehendi na......i'd love 2 c Krishna climbing d pipe n reaching Pratigya's room...plz plz give a cute n naughty scene between KriYa....yep...you will get it in my next updateπŸ˜ƒ.....The food in d previous update is really tempting me..thanksπŸ˜ƒ..both veg n non-veg bt unfortunately non-veg meri kismat mein nahi hai(as of nw)😭😭😭

no worry sweety  here you go! this is your plate!πŸ˜›

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

shummi

me here
πŸ˜ƒ aw...nice to see u in my thread dear...πŸ€—
btw u got my
Testimonial which one u r talking about?πŸ˜•
πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

note:

girls my next up date will be on 18th April, 11:10pm IST.

3 DAYS HALT!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

note:

girls my next up date will be on 18th April, 11:10pm IST.

3 DAYS HALT!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

that mean no today?
miss until then
monday kab aayegaa
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago