finnally😆
well you know why😉😉
congrat😳hnn
i m happy for yaa😛
Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PART-78

A NIGHT IN KRISHNA'S BED ROOM:

all 44 so called girl friends of krishna were in his bed room.
yaar overnight staying there😳😳😳😍 ary wahh kaya baat hay😃

mitaly:😲...romanu ...look at the sofa!😛...morning it was not here....😲😕' she said looking at the long sofa in one side of the room.

romanu:' haaaa! sofa...😛' she ran towards it.
yeh dekho suuru hoogayi😆😆 sweet😲😆😆😆

mitaly:' heyyyyy😡...i showed you first...'she chased her. both of them ran and fall on the sofa one over the other.

romanu:' i am going to sleep here...😛...this is my bed now...you know yeh sofa krish ki sautan hai...😍'

mitaly:' not...you are not😡...me...i am going to sleep here...😛...'
yes finders keeper😉

romanu:'argh! not U.... I...😡'when they were arguing chandu kaka came in with mattress.

prettymeena:' kya hai?😊' she asked chandu looking at the mattress in his hand.

chandu kaka:' ammaji ne yeh sofa hata kay mattress daal ne kay leyeh kaha hai....😃'

mitaly:😆😆😆

romanu:😆😆😆🤣

prettymeena:' sautan gaye tel lene...🤣..' she ROFL looking at mitaly and romanu.
sweet yeh tere liye
🤣🤣🤣
 🤣
chandu removed the sofa out of his room and spread mattress on the floor for them to sleep.

prats333 aka priya opened her baggage and took her video camera.

priya:'friends!😛.....we got a rare opportunity to get in to krishna's room. issa mokha zindagi mai kabhi kabhi hi mita hai...let us capture it ...😛 and make it memorable...'she started taking video of every nook and corner of his bed room.

swtgrl92 aka radhi ran with her camera to krishna's bath room to take the snap of it.

🤣🤣yaar bathroom too chod doo😆🤣

vaishu:'haahaa....ROFL...by the way i have never seen commode in krishna's wash room...ROFL'she yelled and laughed behind them.
vaishu 😆try kar loo😆

shehnaz &azi:'what!😲 no commode!...😲' they put break to their legs and looked at each other.

eden:'go down to ammaji's gusul khana ...🤣'

shehnaz:'yeh haalat mai...i can not get down steps...' she said holding her stomach.

vaishu:🤣

radhi:'Angry......'she just controlled her self for the sake of krishna.
poor radhi😆

OMG i cant stop laughing now
pata nahi shadi waale din kaya hogaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣
lovely funny chapter
i love it .😳
thanx for lovely chap😛😃👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
this is for you 😛i hope u like it😃
platter😛
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
ROMANCE ON THE ROAD!😳
good req by edan😛😳
kaa romance hay😳😳
shammu kabab😆😆😆😆
nice romance chap
thanx shummi⭐️👏👏
enjoyed a lot😳😳i had today
a cheesh cake😛
hope u like it😛

shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
Shumi Ji, and thank you for writing such a lovely and sweet part!with stunning mandaaps pics👍🏼...very stylish and elegant!👏My heart skipped a beat when i see how my Baba was looking dashing and handsome!😍Kissi nazar na lage!😉😳The whole chapter was a joy to read!😃Now waiting eagerly for the next update!Thanks for the fab pics.. gr8 work!👍🏼 Take Care!

roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesme chp..... beautiful  stage pics....oh!!! krishna & lucky s looking cho cute sitting on the horse....very wel written....love the part shehnaz & vaishu part......  shumi dii u wer asking how i know.... mein tu bas andaza lagi .... mera andaza sach nikla😳....  ny ways it was  awesme chp wit band baaja baraat👍🏼⭐️👏..lub u dii ...t.cre
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Congrats vaishu binny and h r u romana sweetu maje me well enjoy urself and azi dear koi baat nai phr jaldi a jana kaha shumi dii apna ff le kar bhagh rahi hai :pwell just kidding tc all of u love u

Mussu... Im fine dear.. too busy in Goa.. I was returning home from Panjim. On the way I picked up a Cone frm Baskin Robbins.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

🤗hi shummi my ⭐️

me here😳
Hi dear⭐️
i m having big day in my life😎
i m graduating and finishing my college after long long time
next week 😛will have party also😉😆
now big exam going on😕but i m doing ok
as you know i m good student😆
i will read both and rep soon ⭐️
my lap stolen downtown
now from frd i m using
i ll get new soon
dont know when😊i ll rep soon😳by this weekend😳😊
miss you all😊😊
mitaly😊

My Sweetu... Ur Graduating!!! Wowieee.. ALL THE BEST for Ur Exams.. Do well. Haan haan beta, I knw dat ur a very good student.. Missing U my Sweetu.. Lubb You.. Muahh
PristineSoul thumbnail
Shumi di.. How are u? Finally, KriYa's wedding.. Wow.. For once Me & My Sweetu behaved like civilians.. We worked like Achhe Bachhe.. But, Shehnaz & Vaishu Sweetu are becoming worst day by day.. Now I want to give takkar to Vaishu also.. Kya hai na, my Sweetu is a lil busy nowadays.🤣Azi darling ko jhatka lagega when she reads the Update. Loved the Pics. Lucky & My KRISH were looking so cute. Maza Aaya. Lubb You Jaanu.
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shumi di .......edited my post on pg 141 and pg 145
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi dii. .;-(;-(;-(;-(. .i jz finishd cmntng for d updats n jz wen i was about to click POST,rain n wind came frm nowhere n lo!the grt villain powercut!everythng went in vain di. .;-(;-(;-(
nw im managing thru my mob to jz leave a cmnt here.im at d verge of tears.y evrythng bad hapns wit me 1ly?grrr. .neways,wl turn up tonite at d tym of updat n wl cmnt to al chaps 2mrw. .
Tc di. .lub u loads. .
Urs azikutty