Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 111

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

PART-80

AYE BARAAT!

next day morning:

all 44 girl friends got ready in their best and beautiful dresses for krishna's barat.krishna and nitin went and stayed in the other bungalow which they rented for their marriage.pratigya and komal came to singh house. krishna and nitin will bring their barat to singh house and the marriage will take place in singh house hall. two separate marriage mandaps were set up  in the middle of the singh house.they were beautifully decorated for the two the beautiful pair KriYa and NiKo.

look at the mandap!...how beautiful it is !!! with bronze pots one over the other, pillars , pillows,decorated with flowers and golden zari screens behind it.

stage for KriYa marriage!πŸ˜›

stage for NiKo marriage!πŸ˜›

all 44  were helping rolli and others to receive the barat.

muskaan was arranging the lados in a big plate.

azi was keeping the whole coconuts and fresh flowers in a plate.

mitaly brought the four big rose garlands and kept it in the mandap.

romana brought the rose water, sugar crystal cubes, and sandal paste to greet the guest.

professional beauticians were helping pratigya and komal to get ready for their marriage in their room.

shumi :'girls let us go to the other bungalow where krishna is staying....πŸ˜ƒ'

priya:'great idea😳...let us move...'they all started moving.

rolli:'where are you going?...it is time for the barat to come...😊'she tried to stop them.

vaishu:'we will come along with the barat...πŸ˜›'they did not stop.

in other bungalow:

adarsh and shakti were helping nitin and krishna to get ready for their barat.

krishna was in expensive milk white, pure silk sherwani suit , while nitin was in cream colour grand zari sherwani suit.they were wearing a big pearls single string necklace around their neck and were looking royal in that attire.shakti kept a red long tilag on both krishna and nitin's fore head,which gave them a bridegroom get up.

shakti helped krishna to wear pink turban(pagri) with long veil while adarsh helped nitin to wear cream colour turban(pagri) attached with a long veil.on both the side of the pagri half white pearl strings were attached.

shakti tied fresh jasmine flower strings hanging in front of krishna's face (sehra ) to the fore head of krishna, and adarsh tied the sehra to nitin.

' yeh sehra tumai mubaarak hoTongue...πŸ€—' shakti and ardash hugged and wished krishna and nitin.

lucky:'friendπŸ˜ƒ...tum ready ho gayeh...?πŸ˜›'he came running and jumping in.he was also in the same attire as krishna except the sehra.krishna moved his sehra from his face and looked at lucky.

krishna:'omgTongue...you look so cute...πŸ˜›'he carried him.

adarsh:'chodo usse...tumare kapade kharab ho jayen gay...😊' he took lucky from krishna.

while they were talking krishna's all 44 stormed in to his room.

adarsh:'ufff...poore ekse badkar ek namoone hain...πŸ˜†'he said to himself looking at his girl friends.but nobody cared him.

shehnaz:'omg😳...how dashing you look!!!!πŸ˜›...'she was about to go and dash on him.

vaishu:'dashing matlab you no need to dash on him...🀣'she hold her hand.

shehnaz:'😑...'

rolli gave a call to krishna.

krishna:''hello...bhabhi...boleyeh...πŸ˜ƒ'he attended.

rolli:'are you guys ready? it is getting late.we are waiting for your barat...😊'

krishna:'yep...we are staring...πŸ˜ƒ'

they all started going.shumi hold krishna's hand and azi hold.... nitin's hand(azi chellam!πŸ˜‰...ROFL...) to support them while walking,because their face was covered with sehra and they can't walk without support.

look at the ladies carrying shagun for pratigya!πŸ˜ƒ

ladies carrying shagun for komal!πŸ˜ƒ

they all came out of the bungalow.out side the bungalow there were two fat and healthy decorated white horses were standing ready for the barat.a music troop in red and while uniform were ready, setting with their music instruments.

shakti helped krishna to claim the horse.adarsh helped nitin.aman mathur carried lucky and gave it to krishna.lucky sat on the horse in front of krishna.

lucky:'friend!...maza araha hai...πŸ˜ƒ'he enjoyed sitting on the horse.

look at krishna and lucky sitting on the horse.πŸ˜›

nitin's barat!πŸ˜›

look at the band baja in their beautiful uniform!πŸ˜ƒ

the procession started.there was a live coverage of barat by the media people.all 44 girlfriends of krishna started dancing randomly in front of the barat.they are all out of control.

girls dancing in front of krishna's barat!πŸ˜ƒ

girls dancing in front of nitin's barat!πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowiee chapter.........we all girls r dancing in krishu and nitin's barat.........krishu is looking dashing.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰........me and shehnaz di r superb jodi.....giving  eachother kante ki takkar........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
waiting for marriage.........😳
Edited by vaishu2 - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
shumi. thumbnail
runner upπŸ˜ƒ...good jobπŸ‘
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So beautiful chp mandap were so nice and calm loved it dii mindblowing our krishu on horse wid sehra muaaaahhhhhh muaaaaahhhhh kitna dashing lag raha hai lucky too innocent and cute nitin toooo looking nice very well done dii the pics were also so nice well me arranging lados nice acha kaam hai sb ka moo metha karna and mitaly dii romana and others were also nice funny vaishu and shehnaz in me bhi takrar hoti rahti hai hahaa bt u hld krishna hand wowieeee good good piyasia k sath ae us k sath khana khaya bohat kharab waqt guzra lakin end me itna acha moqa bhi mil gaya:pr azi dear ne nitin ka hath pakr liya komal ko dor dekha tha hai na:Dwell awsome chp dii brilliant waiting for next love u:*Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi di.. Im having Choco chips Icecream from Baskin Robbins
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di.. Pls slow down ur updates. Update After 2 or 3 days
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!i thot u were nt gna update 2day,as u said u r gna slow down!so ddnt turn up on tym. .;-(;-(i'l cry. .heee. .
Neways,nw res. .off to read
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats vaishu binny and h r u romana sweetu maje me well enjoy urself and azi dear koi baat nai phr jaldi a jana kaha shumi dii apna ff le kar bhagh rahi hai :pwell just kidding tc all of u love u
Mitu_ thumbnail
πŸ€—hi shummi my ⭐️
me here😳
Hi dear⭐️
i m having big day in my life😎
i m graduating and finishing  my college after long long  time
next week πŸ˜› will have party alsoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
now big exam going onπŸ˜• but i m doing ok
as you know i m good studentπŸ˜†
i will read both and rep soon ⭐️
my lap stolen downtown