Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
me here shumiโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dii both the chps r awsome wonderfuk brilliant funny and so romantic one loved it about 1st chp so funny everyone was so funny bt poor radhi and funny and moti piyasia big thigh lying on radhi everyone was helping her so funny i was laughing at this and the time was 2 am my bhabhi told me y r u laughing as pagal hahhahahah tooooo funny bt diii where was i so sad bt happy for others loved it and 2nd chp wasa so ahem ahem so romantic and little funny kriya scene was so good and romantic and krishna so caring about his love wowie and besharam sax abhi is umar me bhi bs kar ja aba bs kar ja hahahhahahha ab to krishna baba ki bari hai na ahem ahem talented writer and my rockstar dii keep going waiting for nextEdited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dii h r u?hr ur kids hope f9 thanks for 2 chps read after wards filhal to me going through a tragedy u tc will w8 for next also and congrats vaishu binny romana and mitaly dii meri jaga le lo waise me ne khud di hai u know na ur muskaan well all of u enjoy and tc
-radhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that wuz too fuunnny ๐Ÿ‘
i cant stop laughing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
loved my part๐Ÿ˜ณ

n

KRIYA๐Ÿ˜ณ

update sooon
Edited by -radhi- - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Wow two chaps

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

me here shumiโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aw sweetyu๐Ÿค—...my superโญ๏ธ..we miss u๐Ÿ˜ญ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

woowoooooooooo sweet one 

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

Hi dii h r u?hr ur kids hope f9 we r all fine by the grace of Almighty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ we wish u the same ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks for 2 chps u r welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒread after wards no worry...๐Ÿ˜ƒfilhal to me going through a tragedy tragedy! ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhat tragedy? ๐Ÿ˜• u tc u 2. hope every thing is fine with you ๐Ÿ˜ƒwill w8 for next also and congrats vaishu binny romana and mitaly dii meri jaga le lo waise me ne khud di hai u know na ur muskaan well all of u enjoy and tc thanks be half of ur forum friends

shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mindblowing!..Awesome !..And Fabulous Chapters Shumi Ji!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I couldn't help laughing when Natasha was taking pics under the bed!๐Ÿคฃ and Shehnaz, Azi and Vaishu part was too funny!๐Ÿ˜†..lubbbb you girls! it was even more hilarious when Radhi in the middle of her sleep had a dream that she was crushed under a mountain!๐Ÿคฃ omg...when she opened her eyes she found Piyasia's huge thigh was lying on her hip๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃpoor baby! thank God she has some awesome friends to help her!๐Ÿ‘ Now the best part was no doubt chap 79! So romantic!๐Ÿ˜ณThanks Eden for this brillant suggestion!๐Ÿ‘and hats off to you Shumi Ji for this fantabulous KriYa scenes which leaves me breathless!๐Ÿ˜ณboth emotions were beautifully portrayed!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ fantastic mehendi design pic!๐Ÿ‘Thank you Shumi Ji for this unique story!Till your next update it's AllahHafeez! Take Care!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ also forgot to tell you Shumi Ji, that it was a hilarious scene when Shyam  Sax was romancing with his wife!๐Ÿคฃthat proves "woh to abhi jawaan hain"!๐Ÿ˜† and krishna shocked face cracked me up!๐Ÿคฃ thanks for this superb part!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ   

Orkut Myspace Hearts Scraps, Graphics and Comments
Edited by shefads - 13 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Shumi di! i jus jubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much.............................u made my suggestion into a beautiful KriYa scene....Romance on d road haan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.........Aww poor Krish pipe nahi mila toh kya gulmohar ka jhaad toh mil gaya na....bt poor guy 2 reach Pratigya use kitne papad belne pade...use elbow pe scratches aa gaye๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ......aur toh aur shyam aur nainaji ka romance bhi dekhna pada๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ bechara......luvd Krishna's expression wen he caught d budhau romancin wid his beebi.......Part 79 was jus awesome.......jus lyk d way i wanted bt Shumi di u really hav brilliant ideas haan...aap toh mujhse 2 kadam aage nikli....Romane on road was a fantabulous idea.....Oh! in my excitement i 4got bout Part 78 where Piyassia's elephant leg tortured poor radhi.....OMG so many girls were needed to take dat load off poor radhi......I recommend Piyassia 2 start dieting u neva knw wen Krish might hav problem keeping her in his house.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Once again shumi di ur jus awesome n very very very very sweet....Lub u ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago