fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shefads

Awesome!The whole chapter was a delight to read Shumi Ji! Every single line was hilarious especially Vaishu and Shehnaz part!🀣🀣Ummmm... yummmy yummy chicken tandoori my all time fav!πŸ˜†.. looks so delicious! Loved Vaishu when she said" Dii Aap bhi lo na !πŸ˜†and then again she asked "Waise diet coke kyun" ? i was laughing so hard when Shehnaz replied "I am dieting na!🀣It was great to see Vaishu shocked face when she looked at S duel plates of chicken!!πŸ‘πŸΌShumi Ji you seem to know me so well!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Thank you... i am very touched! Btw you too were lucky to sit next to Piyasya!πŸ˜†one small request please! if possible wonder if you can you add a Lakshmi Puja in the upcoming chapter so that Kriya and Niko could seek the Divine blessings of God before the wedding!Thanks! Looking forward to the next part! Thanks for the Superb food pics!πŸ‘πŸΌ So tempting!πŸ˜‰
shehnaz di aap diet par ho....🀣🀣🀣
Hi! di......sorryyyy 4 still nt repling 2 d previous updates bt i promise tmrw i'll pakka  reply 2 all of them........coincidentally  i really like milk sweets....n you really can read my mind haan Shumi di.....Omg i'll hav 2 wait till d 80th update 4 KriYa's marriage......πŸ˜•....Cnt jus wait m toooooooo eager 4 theie marriage n Ofcourse their loooong awaited SR. Di jus one request plz try 2 add some naughty KriYa scene in Pratigya's mehendi na......i'd love 2 c Krishna climbing d pipe n reaching Pratigya's room...plz plz give a cute n naughty scene between KriYa.........The food in d previous update is really tempting me....both veg n non-veg bt unfortunately non-veg meri kismat mein nahi hai(as of nw)😭😭😭
Originally posted by shrutisinha

mindboling shuniiiiiii what episode dear keep it up
 THANKS shruti πŸ˜ƒdancing dancingπŸ‘
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

oh! so enjoying!πŸ˜›.hmm.but my exams r swaying above my head...πŸ˜†
Urs azikutty
study well dear.all the best for ur examsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by KriYa_life

*edited* wow Jaanu.. My sweetu is getting Jealous of me..heheee πŸ˜† how do u knw Im a non-vegetarian?? ...wink wink πŸ˜‰i loved my plate..thanksπŸ˜ƒ sweetu yeh tere bas ki baat nahi hai.. wahi tho...πŸ˜†azi darling & aleena & roshna.. i was laughing.
Originally posted by Mitaly..

me here
shummi aw...we were missing u...

hydro problem😊  oops!

it will be only our pleasure to welcome another thread of urs.....chahe kitne bhi long ho.....we never want this to end.wat say frnds?
aw...that is so weet of uπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

dii longest kya hume to is si bhi bara chaiye aw...thanks musu..πŸ˜ƒ and dii me karna chahti thi par azi ne kaha na wo a gae to khabhi kahbi dosri sis ko bhi jaga deni chahiye na dayalu! haan? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰well thanks and congrats azi and  binny r romana chalu tumhe bhi akhir tum ne adv booking jo ki thiπŸ˜† heee...πŸ˜†

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......dont leave us diiii......OMG!this is gonna end in one month????????????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...dii.....(nw frnds,dont throw chappal at me..)di,slow down ur updates.. HAHAHAHA....πŸ˜†so that we can have ur ff for much more longer tym....😳 I WILL TRY TO SLOW DOWN AZI πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shummi
me here
πŸ˜ƒ
btw u got my
Testimonial
πŸ˜ƒ