Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 96

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

oh that,s so nice of u dii will try my best to come bt u know me giving chance o others na 😳
meri daryadili πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yaar competetion mai daryadili nahi chalta...lear from mitaly and romanu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail

dii chaeck out my comment on pg 121 thanks...i will check it now πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

wounderful and so beauiful chp thanks muskaan...πŸ˜ƒall were dancing so sweet the song was nice  thanks again πŸ˜ƒbt sad krishna not dancing wid me bt it,s ok he was there na that,s enough 4 me😳...no worry u will get your chance...πŸ˜ƒall girls were looking so nice and me was so cute love my dressing and little little step 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳...i am glad that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

waise 4 girls were very hot 1st u mitaly dii binny and romanu wah kya baat hai sb ka dil khush kar diya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hahaha...THANKS  muskaanπŸ˜ƒ
all of others were also so nice and good eagerly waiting for the wedding day😍...as per the invitation card the wedding is on 19th april ...
waiting for the next update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ...ummmπŸ˜ƒ
and u r simply awsome dii don,t have words to appreciate u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...aw...lub u for ur wonderful appreciation.u made my day by saying soπŸ€—
bt dii only one complain plz dii isa mat kaha karo k jb ff khatam ho ga to u  miss us feel very bad and sad agr khatam ho bhi jae to hum aise hi baat nahi kar sakte kya love u so much diiiiiiiiiiiβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—aw...so sweet of u.πŸ˜ƒ..

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›@ shummi πŸ˜ƒ

i love halwa πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› thanksπŸ˜ƒ
but not eaten for months oh! but u get it here right?πŸ˜ƒ
thanxπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› u r welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
fig fresh is so good try it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ oh! u know what i have never seen those fruits...πŸ˜†
its very helthy and test also good but has to be ripeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..inshallah i will try toπŸ˜ƒ

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi diiiii.....
im here agn!
watching MKAP nw.will comment after watching it.....πŸ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail
yes
but did not have for months
i ll get 2 moroπŸ˜†
fruitsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
yep its good πŸ˜ƒ

shrutisinha thumbnail
mindboling shuniiiiiii what episode dear keep it up
dancing dancingπŸ‘
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are pehle se kahe ko reserved bey
shumi. thumbnail

PART-77

dinner with krishna!

singh house:

after his haldi ceremony and komal's mehendi ,krishna felt bit relaxed.he changed his dress , washed his face and back to the hall with his cute dimple smile on his face.from the morning he was busy.he could not greet his girls friends properly.all his girl friends became tired of dancing for his haldi.

krishna:'tum log bahut thag gayeh ho.ab chalo dinner kay leyeh...πŸ˜ƒ'he invited them for the dinner.

'wooow!!!!πŸ˜›...dinner with krishna!!!...πŸ˜›'every one cheered.in no time their tiredness vanished from them.they all followed him for the dinner.lucky hold his index finger and walked along with him.krishna took them to the open space of singh house where the dinning tables and chairs were arranged for the dinner.the tables were covered with neat and clean white cloth.on each table there was a vase arranged with beautiful real and fresh flowers. white china clay plate with spoon and fork arranged on it. napkins and bisleri mineral water bottles were kept beside the plate.a big ,thick, red candle was kept in the middle of the table.for each table there were six seats.

the music party moved to the open place where dinner was arranged.they were playing light music.

look at the dinning tables arranged in the open space!πŸ˜›

natasha:'wowπŸ˜›...fantastic arrangements.i just love it...πŸ˜›'she said looking at the arrangements.

swtgrl92:'such mai! well organized and beautifully arranged...πŸ˜›'she looked around.

all went and took seats along in a group of four in each table with their friends.out of 44, 42 of them took their tables.krishna checked whether every one got their seats.shumi could not find a proper seat.she was standing and wondering where to sit.

krishna:'please...come here.here there is a seat...πŸ˜ƒ'he called and showed a empty seat beside piyasiya.she cannot deny krishna's words.shumi slowly went and sat beside piyasiya with a false smile on her face....wondering that 'whose relative this piyasiya is!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•'

krishna:'friends i have arranged a buffet system dinner for you. both vegetarian and non vegetarian food were arranged separately.serve your self.eat as much as you can .don't feel shy...feel free..please go ahead...πŸ˜›'he requested them.

girls here is your dinner. serve your self!πŸ˜›

this is for non vegetarian!πŸ˜›

chicken biryani!πŸ˜›                                                           

this is for vegetarian!

vegetable fried rice!                          

choley bhature! from BABA ka DHABA!πŸ˜›(chick peas & puri)  

bhature!(puri)πŸ˜›

romana is a non vegetarian.she filled her plate with her favourite chicken biryani,along with that she took two pepsi cans.

look at romana's plate!πŸ˜›

romana:'yumm...i love chicken biryani...πŸ˜›'she was enjoying her food.

mitaly:'argh!😑...' she steamed with anger looking at romana eating chicken. mitaly is a pure vegetarian. she can not eat non veg and compete with romana.

romana:🀣...mai ne kaha tha na tu kaante kii takkar nahi karsakti...πŸ˜ƒ'from the biryani she took the chicken leg in her hand and bit it making 'KADAKK...KADAKK...'sound.

mitaly:😑...πŸ˜”'she looked at her with hopeless and helpless face.

romana:🀣...aaja...karle mukab le...πŸ˜‰'she said while crushing the chicken bone with her premolar teeth.

mitaly:' 😑...' she bit her nails with anger.

romana:'tho haar maan ja...🀣'she said while stuffing her mouth with hot chicken biryani.

mitaly:'i hate you...😑...'she said while looking at the food.suddenly her face became bright and she gave a wide smile at romana.

'what! 😲why she is smiling?πŸ˜• is she going to eat biryani to defeat me?πŸ˜•' romana looked at mitaly with confusion. neglecting romana mitaly went near the food, filled her plate with the food along with that grabbed a sprite can and came back to romana.

romana:😲 πŸ˜‘ 

look at mitaly's plate!πŸ˜› 

romana:'😲 choley bhature!...πŸ˜•...'

mitaly:'haan!πŸ˜› choley bhature!...πŸ˜› BABA ka DHABA kay choley bhature!...πŸ˜›'she looked at the choley lovingly.

romana:' 😲...BABA ka DHABA kay!?😲...'she never knew that.

mitaly:'khud baba ki recipe hai😍...yum...kya suwad hai...πŸ˜›' she licked her finger.

romana:😑 πŸ˜² 

mitaly:' yeh choley!πŸ˜›...yeh bhature!πŸ˜›...saat mai sprite!...wa...la jawab!...πŸ˜›'she bit the puri with 'CRIKKK...'sound and had a sip of sprite with it.

'yeh tho haar kay bi jeet gaye!😑...girrr...😑'

mitaly:... she gave a victory smile at her.

azi and aleena were confused looked at the food.

aleena:'omgπŸ˜²πŸ˜›...i don't know where from i should start? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†'she wondered looking at the food and she filled her plate with naan...fried rice...raita...chicken...mutton, choley...πŸ˜†'

look at aleena's plate!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

azi's plate!

azi: ... πŸ˜’  πŸ˜”  she looked at aleena

aleena:' kya hua?πŸ˜•'she asked looking at azi multi expression face.

azi:'there is no place to keep choley bhature in my plate.....😭..'she was almost crying.

aleena:πŸ˜†...

azi:'i want to eat BABA ka DHABA kay choley bhature....😭'

aleena:'doosre plate mai le lena...πŸ˜ƒ'she suggested.

azi:' par kaise?πŸ˜•...' she looked at her hands.in her right hand she was holding the big heavy food plate , left hand two pepsi cans.

aleena:πŸ˜†...no worry you can share with me....😊'she said showing her plate.

azi:'such!...you are so sweet...πŸ˜ƒ'

aleena:'...but i can offer you only one spoon of choley...ok?...πŸ˜ƒ'

azi: πŸ˜‘...

ninita:'😲...bas ...itna hi?' she joined aleena and azi looking at their over flowing food plate.

aleena:'haanπŸ˜”...i am a poor eater...mai zeyada khati nahi hun na!...'she said while grabbing two pepsi cans in one hand.

ninita:'yehπŸ˜ƒ...i can see thatπŸ˜›...you are a very poor eater...tch!πŸ˜†...'she said while serving naan and paneer butter masala in her plate.

roshna,shalini,pheonix, prem preferred veg food.

look at their plate! roshna,shalini

pheonix , prem food plate!πŸ˜›

muskaan and binny took the combination of both vegetarian and non vegetarian. look at their plate ! yumm....along with that they grabbed two pepsi cans too.

vaishu:'shehnaz diiπŸ˜›...aap bhi lo naπŸ˜›...'she said to shehnaz.

shehnaz:' mai srif chicken khaun gi...πŸ˜ƒ'

vaishu:'just chicken?πŸ˜•...kyun?'

shehnaz::'haan ...just chicken...wo kya haina mai bahut hi picky hun...' she said while serving just chicken in two plates.

look at her plates! just chicken!πŸ˜†
vaishu:😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...ye tho poori poultry plate mai le li!...just chicken!πŸ˜†'

vaishu:'waise...diet coke kyun?πŸ˜•...'she asked shehnaz.

shehnaz:'i am dieting na...😳'

vaishu:'😲..dieting!😲...' she looked at her duel plates of chicken.

shehnaz:'tu bhi le...πŸ˜›' she took a small single chicken leg piece and kept it in her plate generously.

vaishu:😲 

look at vaishu's plate!πŸ˜†

all others grabbed their favourite food and ate stomach fully.

soon after the food they went to have some sweets.

eden:'omg!πŸ˜›...all are milk sweets ! πŸ˜›i just love it.i cannot resist my self....πŸ˜›'she filled her plate with lot of sweets.' mann karta hai thoda pack karlun kal kay leyeh...'she secretly thought in her mind.

surbhi and radhi:'yummy dessert...πŸ˜›'each one took one.

krishna too had dinner with them.they were all chatting and enjoying the dinner with krishna.by the time the dinner was over it became late night.

krishna:'ab aap log ja kay sojao.i will see you tomorrow...πŸ˜›πŸ₯±'he send them with a goodnight wish.

all of them enjoyed their food and went to krishna's bed room happily to sleep , with a heavy stomach and wide smile on their face.

note: girls i have taken at most care to add all the active readers of my ff.if i have missed any one kindly bear with meπŸ˜”...btw krishna's marriage will be in my 80th up date!πŸ˜ƒ